[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the issue with Transbians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: me.png (630 KB, 537x800) Image search: [Google]
me.png
630 KB, 537x800
Something I've been wondering as a trans lesbian for quite a while now. What's with the all the people hating on them anyway? I don't see any real issues.
>>
>>5645241
Being a man turning into a woman while still being attracted to women just shorta screams fetish I guess.

If people here had no hate the board would stall. It's just retards left and right, so discard their opinion and move on.
>>
>>5645311
To be honest, it might just be the places that I frequent but I see gay guys fetishizing turning into a woman and getting fucked by guys all the time, while I see very little involving trans lesbians, but that could just be where I am. Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>5645311
What about all the gay FtMs?
>>
>>5645365
FtMs have free pass pretty much everywhere.
Just not with SRS.
>>
>>5645365
Autoandrolhiles. Just like translesbians are all Autogynephiles.
>>
>>5645370
I wasn't saying they're fetishist but I don't see them being accused of it like transbians are.
>>
>>5645377
As I said, FtMs have free pass. Literally a privilege. Noone really cares what they do.
>>
>>5645387
They're fetishists too, just going from male to female is seen as downgrading, going from female to male is not.
>>
File: 2015-07-03-235655.jpg (157 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-03-235655.jpg
157 KB, 960x544
Not entirely related, but I fucking hate the word transbian. That really does make it sound like a fetish.

You're a lesbian, and you're also trans. Whatever.
>>
Some people think it makes you a poser. Like you couldn't get with girls as a male, so you've decided to become a lesbian to increase your chances. It's shitty thinking, but the world's shitty anon.
>>
>>5645241
Fetishists and lesbians are shit people all around desu
>>
>>5645241
>What's with the all the people hating on them anyway?
Stop talking to /pol/tards
>>
>>5645395
>going from male to female is seen as downgrading
Sure it was true in 19th century and even in the middle of 20th.
>>
>>5645241
Everybody is bi so it doesn't even matter desu.
>>
Probably cause most of the creepy old hons are transbians and MtFs are already demonized as predatory and perverted males so its easy for people to project their anecdotes of a loud minority onto the silent majority.
>>
>>5645675
What? Going from masculine to feminine is downgrading. There isn't really much else to say. Society doesn't see women as skilled, or worthy of admiration outside of their looks just yet. When you go from male to female, you're going from the hunter, to the hunted. Being a female is below being a man.
>>
>>5645521
Agreed, I mostly see it used along with insults.
>>
>>5645241
Part of it is based in the old belief that people only transition to trick straight people into sex and be more socially acceptable in doing it, working by that "logic" one then questions why bother transitioning if you're going to date girls because you can already date girl so there must be some ulterior motive but because they don't understand dysphoria in general they assume it must be some perverse deceptive thing.
>>
the main issue is most are unpassing fetishists or hons who transitioned and had their wives stick by them.

>im a bi trans girl but in the most transbian relationship. i'm with another trans girl. we started transition at the same time and love and support each other through it
>>
>>5645715
I think it goes deeper than that since I've seen plenty of creepy old straight mtfs too but the lesbian-haters say those don't count or they're secretly a repressed lesbian and only like guys because it validates their femininity but it's impossible for a straight person to do that.
A lot of that hate is within the community too and not as big a thing for the general public.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 704x960
Because this is what you make it look like
>>
It speaks to something primal about the tribal male sexuality. Someone as low down the totem pole as a sissified male shouldn't be allowed to touch the womenfolk, they should take a woman's place in the tribe themselves. The thought of transbians honestly makes me sick to my stomach and I'd wanna beat their faces in.
>>
>>5646283
>primal
>tribal male sexuality
>totem pole
>tribe
What fucking archaic man hating is this?
Jesus, has anyone on this board ever talked to a heterosexual man before?
Why do you think men are primitive animals and hold a tribal mentality?
>>
>>5646293
But doctor... I am a heterosexual man

Traps don't count right
>>
>>5646243
>most
Great stats there, retard.
>>
>>5646312
70% of strict transbians are hons and fetishists. if we're going using the stats that a third of mtfs are straight, a third are bi and a third are transbians, i'd say few transbians aren't creepy hons and the ones that aren't are usually bi but terrified of men. 70% are fetishists who dragged their families with them with their huge, gross, veiny hands.

fyi its easier for most people to pull fake, vaguely credible stats out of their ass than it is to shove stuff up there
>>
>>5646340
Sauce other than your ass?
>>
>>5645884
That's wrong.

Career opportunities actually open up so that you can fill gender quotas; assuming you're in a male saturated field.

The only time it's a 'downgrade' is when you get stuck between masculine and feminine. Then you don't count for quotas and nobody likes transsexuals who don't pass.
>>
>>5645241
People project their insecurities on them, considering they're a crossroads of multiple cultural taboos.

People in general feel more comfortable with straight trans women because that's what a woman is "supposed" to be according to conservative society. The "deviance" of being trans is mitigated by their otherwise "normal" induction into society as a socially functional, albeit infertile, straight woman who serves her "proper" role as a romantic and sexual partner (or object) to a man. Trans women were also never really included in feminism, despite many being major proponents of it. Therefore even hardcore leftists and radical feminists project the same strict conservative standards for femininity and sexual orientation onto trans people that they themselves have long-since eschewed. Of course they critique trans women for expressing themselves in a traditionally feminine way as well, because why not? Easy, targets and they have no power to fight back in any real way. Ironically, the only way that many hardcore leftists and feminists will believe a trans woman is a woman is if she likes men... because women should like men and obviously the alternative is fetishism and sexual degeneracy. Wrap your mind around that one. Even the old diagnostic criteria, influenced by both hardcore conservatives and radical feminists, had trans women conforming to an extremely stereotypical and traditionalist take on femininity well past the 60s, 70s and 80s. If you didn't sew or if you didn't like dresses, or if you didn't like the color pink you'd get denied for treatment in many places. This caused strife within the trans community itself sowing mistrust over who is the most responsible for everyone hating us and keeping us from medical care. There's no real way to avoid critique from society for being trans, especially the "bad" kind that's vilified by both the left and right as sexual predators out to sully the purity of the pure and moral womenfolk on a pedestal.
>>
>>5646340
>bi but terrified of men
Yeah that's me. Men are attractive as fuck but they scare the hell out of me.
>>
>>5645377
Every once in a while I see someone accuse gay FtMs of having AAP, or transitioning to fulfill a kawaii yaoi fetish. But in general its nothing like the shit MtFs get. Nobody believes AFABs can have fetishes, or cares when they do.
>>
>>5646340
>i'd say few transbians aren't creepy hons and the ones that aren't are usually bi but terrified of men.

Damn I've been saying this for ages, but most people just roll their eyes. There's a large minority of 'transbians' that are probably bi who mostly date each other because they're scared of men. The ones who refuse to date anyone but ciswomen are the ones who are most likely to be middle aged fetishists.
>>
>>5645241

Lots of stories about transbians raping women, and shitty transbian politics, like transbians saying if women only like pussy they're bigots/fetishists. Transbians are assholes.
>>
>>5645241
Honestly, nothing is wrong for most of them but there are a lot of examples of creepy transbians. There is a huge population of them in SJW crowd who harass cis lesbians for not liking dick and have sent them death threats. There are ones who wait to transition after they have already been married for many years despite the fact that their spouse is probably a straight woman. There are people like CWC who use transbian as an excuse to sleep with women.
>>
The crazy trans are almost always transbians. A lot of transbians are just beta males who didn't like that they were beta and lesser so subconciously they realized if they are women maybe their betaness will be seen as attractive and "good". But they remain the same beta males they always were so they seem out women for sex.

There are too many of them for it to be legitimate transsexualitly. America is like majority transbians. Straight women are 95-97% of women . yet there are so many godamn transbians and they act like they are normal women "just one of the girls " even though they are intoxicated by naked women and pussy unlike 95% of women. They are very strange.
>>
>>5646360
We don't have to argue the politically correct job market to know that women are judged mainly for their looks in the real world. Sure, colleges have to meet a quota for men, women, different ethnicities, etc, but masculinity is seen as strong, femininity is seen as weak. Why do you think in lots of places in the world a man would be killed for wearing a pink skirt or lipstick? Hell, even some places in the USA. Why do you think passing matters more for a MTF than a FTM? If a MTF is to show even one trace of their former maleness, they will likely be mocked to no end for being a faggot, nancyboy and lots just become shut-ins. Femininity is seen as inferior, period.
>>
There's the belief that a lot of them act entitled to a lesbian girlfriend and go on the war path when they're turned down as well as some of the things mentioned in the thread.
>>
File: 1436062316113.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1436062316113.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
>>5645521
I always thought it meant guys like chris-chan who "are" trans only so they can be a lesbian/ date lesbians. Like only a sperg would convince itself that's a good idea.
>>
>>5645311
I never understood why who you're attracted to has anything to do with whether it's a fetish or not. I mean, there is Blanchard's theory, but it's not even internally consistent and implies that straight mtfs only transition to fuck straight guys.

>>5645675
It's true today too. Emasculation is still a fear of many men.

>>5646360
That only really applies to those who have successfully transitioned to a woman and have left their past behind. But if you're a man that shows any feminine tendencies, you're seen as weak and inferior.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.