[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn to pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1429161830918.png (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1429161830918.png
144 KB, 1024x768
How do I learn to pass
>>
sink or swim
>>
>>5644261
Protip: you will sink a lot. Just don't start thinking you're a fish.
>>
File: happy gay fish.jpg (145 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
happy gay fish.jpg
145 KB, 450x337
>>5644329
Also eat a lot of fish. I hear it's good for your skin.

Also own a pet fish, because they are CUTE!
>>
>>5644223
Best way is to have a real woman or real man teach you. If that's not an option, observe and imitate. You're like a spy. Study the group you're infiltrating and use your training (you have no training) and fieldcraft (which you also do not have) to successfully 'pass'.

>>5644345
>Also eat a lot of fish. I hear it's good for your skin.
Not too much or you smell like a fish.
>>
File: 7x1kj38.jpg (28 KB, 406x603) Image search: [Google]
7x1kj38.jpg
28 KB, 406x603
>>5644223
Everything you think you know about passing drop it now. Normal girls don't wear skirts all the time and hideous amounts of makeup. Girls don't let their hair go to shit and snarl up and wear those fucking chokers. GIRLS DON'T WEAR STRIPPED KNEE HIGH SOCKS. Passing is quit simple. Take care of your skin and get rid of pimples. Do your hair so it looks decent, FLAT IRON IT HINT HINT. Clean and maintain your fucking nails and hair length on both your body and face. Cut it out with the emo makeup and do something subtle in a very pale shade of pink almost like a salmon and a very mild/darkish lipstick with contouring where needed. Just wear hip hugging jeans, a deep v womens t shirt or t shirt and sweater combo. If you're body is reggie enough wear a crop with a cargo jacket and a polo hat with yoga pants and white vans. Congrats your now like every other girl and don't stand out as fucking freak anymore. Make sure to have some dunks or starbucks in hand too for when you gotta get rid of all those pervs coming after you and your sweet ass.
>>
>>5644517
>Normal girls don't wear skirts all the time
But skirts are cute...
>>
File: CY3tr8vUMAACy5H.jpg (85 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CY3tr8vUMAACy5H.jpg
85 KB, 576x1024
>>5644529
And you wonder why you don't pass when you have that mentality.
>>
>>5644529
If everything every tranny wore was cute and that automatically made them cute then niggas in the ufc would pass no problem too. There's an actual formula to this shit.
>>
>>5644223
>How do I learn to pass
Study harder?
>>
>>5644517
>Normal girls don't wear skirts all the time
Lies, my cis girlfriend never visits me without a skirt and I think that shit is hot.
>>
>>5644492
Smelling like vagina might make him seem womanish.
>>
>>5645157
"Normal girls" Your girlfriend is not normal, especially assuming you're a tranny and she's dating you. Sorry.
>>
>>5645484
Nah man, I'm a dude born with a weiner. My girlfriend just likes skirts.
>>
>>5644517

>flat iron
Have fun ruining your hair, bitch.
>>
>>5644223
act like a normal girl instead of a tranny faggot
>source i am a tranny
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.