[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /lgbt/, would you take in this syrian gay refugee? G
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: refag.png (681 KB, 959x628) Image search: [Google]
refag.png
681 KB, 959x628
Tell me /lgbt/, would you take in this syrian gay refugee? Give him a warm home and love him?

http://news.yahoo.com/gay-syrian-refugees-hope-life-tested-dutch-camps-034324173.html
>>
>dutch camps
Oh these "poor" refugees are in for a nasty surprise.
>>
>you will never know that feel when you experience the taste of Western freedom for the first time
>>
One thing that confuses me is why he's surprised that he's bullied by other immigrants.
I mean aren't they part of the reason he fled from Syria to begin with?
>>
>>5639574
Ew no, he's a fag.
And an arab ontop of that.
>>
>>5639574
He looks like he may be a flamer so no.
>>
>>5639574
Holy shit he's gorgeous. 10/10 would fuck.
>>
>>5639598
>he thinks migrants are actually refugees and not parasitic immigrants who come for the free stuff and free white pussy
>>
>>5639690
>implying.
I know they're here for the money.
It's just weird he's complaining about bullying when he made the entire trip with the very people who bully him.

Also it's racist to talk about our biomedical engineers and brain surgeons like that.
>>
>>5639699
>It's just weird he's complaining about bullying when he made the entire trip with the very people who bully him.
was also very confused about this. Did he expect that there is some kind of liberal air in europe that turns everyone into a gay loving fag?
>>
>>5639737
I'm pretty sure all those Refugees Welcome people thought so too.
>>
>>5639753
"Refugees welcome" people don't care about the consequences. They just want to appear liberal. I doubt that they even care about gays. Refugees are the new homos.
What's next? Autists? jews? crappeople?
>>
>>5639761
It's not that they don't care about the consequences. They sincerely believe those people are as liberal as them because they are deeply convinced that western civilization is so brilliant nobody can adhere to anything else. That's why they tell you refugees only need to be "educated" to stop the mass rapes, they don't understand migrants don't consider themselves as victims but as conquerors exploiting the weaknesses of western civilization (self-hate, benefits and rule of law).
>>
>>5639761
I just hope the age of insanity is soon over
>>
>>5639788
>I just hope the age of insanity is soon over
It has just begun

>>5639782
>That's why they tell you refugees only need to be "educated" to stop the mass rapes
Like you imply, this is not going to work. If they stay here and the government refuses to kick them out, the only thing that one can hope for, is that their offsprings get influenced by the west and abandon their shitty homophobic behaviour.
>>
>>5639823
>Like you imply, this is not going to work. If they stay here and the government refuses to kick them out, the only thing that one can hope for, is that their offsprings get influenced by the west and abandon their shitty homophobic behaviour.
Studies and everyone's everyday's experiences show that muslims tend to radicalize each generation instead of secularizing.
>>
>>5639872
>Studies and everyone's everyday's experiences show that muslims tend to radicalize each generation instead of secularizing.
source?
if that's true then I can only hope that the situation in germany won't get any worse.
>>
>>5639908
Look at Syria, under "super bad dictator" Assad it was secular country where Christians etc. can live in peace, and how it's now
Same with Lebanon
Muslims migrate to certain place, then start a revolution until they have the power
>>
>>5639574
He's pretty qt. If he didn't act and talk like a faggot, and took those earrings off I'd take him in
>>
>>5639964
This
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.