[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like genitals. Anyone else who doesn't really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1453131498404.png (166 KB, 936x590) Image search: [Google]
1453131498404.png
166 KB, 936x590
I don't like genitals.

Anyone else who doesn't really feel sexually attracted to genitals?

I'm a guy and I guess I'm mostly/rather attracted to women.

However! I really don't like vaginas and I really hate the idea of licking them and sucking at some clitoris, eek! But: I also hate cocks and I really hate the idea of taking such a thing into my mouth. My sexual fantasies are usually about BDSM, about power and such, they are pretty "psychological", but they never involve any genitals.
>>
>>5637822

>I don't like genitals

I didn't like sea food when I was five, but I got over it.
>>
File: vehuo2_1280.jpg (102 KB, 800x714) Image search: [Google]
vehuo2_1280.jpg
102 KB, 800x714
>>5637822
non-genital sexuality, anon?
>>
>>5637828

Who is that guy?
>>
>>5637827

Yeah, as if sexuality is the same as food preferences. Pretty much all kids start out with hating vegetables but eventually like them.
Same is not true for gays, fetishists, bisexuals and so on.
>>
>>5637839

>as if sexuality is the same as food preferences

It's basically the same. They're both things you do to promote genetic survival and are compelled to pursue due to biological pleasure feedback loops.
>>
>>5637853
>They're both things you do to promote genetic survival

So eating McDonalds is like using condoms and low birthrates and obesity go hand in hand.
Interesting hypothesis.
>>
File: gilles_deleuze.jpg (10 KB, 279x200) Image search: [Google]
gilles_deleuze.jpg
10 KB, 279x200
>>5637831
Gilles Deleuze
>>
>>5637871

And he wrote something about genitals and sexuality?
>>
>>5637863

Don't know if I follow. I will say fat people are going to be more comfortable with themselves sexually and hungry skellies are going to be more neurotic about their sexual feelings.
>>
>>5637880
He wrote a lot about sexuality, among many other things!
He wrote a series of essays on Sadism and Masochism; the English translation is called "Coldness & Cruelty" and it should be available somewhere online.
>>
>>5637880

Deleuze and Guattari are pretty famous writers of the kind of postmodern shit they would have made you read if you went to college. They deconstructed stuff.
>>
>>5637914
>if you went to college

I'm a German engineer student, I don't read the kind of stuff you have to read in American colleges if you study lesbian dance theraphy.
>>
I believe its called Asexuality
>>
>>5637907
>>5637920

But still, sounds interesting!
>>
>>5637822
Interesting. How do you feel about your own genitals? Have you had sex?
>>
>>5637934
>Interesting. How do you feel about your own genitals? Have you had sex?

I don't feel much about my own genitals.
They are either not involved in my sexual fantasies or they involve chastity devices and such.

And I only had BDSM sex with my former girlfriend. I licked her boots, she made me wear tutus and took pictures of me, put things in my ass - that kind of stuff. "Femdom" I suppose.

And she never really liked being seen naked, so sexually we were kinda compatible, I suppose.

But it didn't work out otherwise for a dozens of reasons.
>>
>>5637942

I never had penis in vagina sex. Maybe I should add that.
>>
Is that you, Sketch?
>>
>>5637942
Go see a sex therapist. A bunch of utter retards will try to tell you that you're asexual, don't worry about it, sex is overrated, born this way! It's pure lies. They're covering up for their self-destructive behavior and terrible self-esteem. It sounds like you have a very treatable condition, and you're be more functional and outgoing for the therapy, with far less stress and far less labor.

Before you join those frauds in their circus, give the therapy a go. And not just any random asshole, look for certification and satisfied clientele.

Good luck, anon. I believe in your ability to heal. What you're going through might be making you uncomfortable, but it is not an immutable part of your sexuality.
>>
>>5637914
Deleuze wasn't a deconstructionist per se. If you've read his solo work, he writes rather engagingly about a host of different topics.
>>
>>5638056
>Go see a sex therapist. A bunch of utter retards will try to tell you that you're asexual, don't worry about it, sex is overrated, born this way! It's pure lies. They're covering up for their self-destructive behavior and terrible self-esteem.

Yes, I was thinking about that.

Because ... like I said, my former girlfriend, strictly sexually speaking we were kinda compatible.
However, she also had deep mental issues with her sexuality and was even locked up as a teenager in some institution. And she was fucking paranoid about being seen naked and being seen without her panties on.

Not just some average issues with worrying about being too fat or something, but really deep issues. I remember, she even went into the shower sometime with her panties on.

So, she had actual psychological issues and I guess I have similiar ones regarding genitals.
>>
>>5638094
Fuck you, I know it's you, Sketch.

I still love you.
>>
>>5638130
>>5637984

Who is Sketch?
Ich kann auch irgendwas auf deutsch oder so schreiben um zu "beweisen", dass ich nicht "Sketch" bin, wahrscheinlich Exfreund oder so, oder ein alter User hier.
>>
File: extreme sadness.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
extreme sadness.png
90 KB, 480x477
>>5638140
I still love him (you?)
>>
>>5638191

Offers you a hug?
>>
>>5637822

Do you enjoy prostate simulation?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.