[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lesbians, how can you tell if a girl *likes* you? Seems like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1000x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1000x751
So lesbians, how can you tell if a girl *likes* you? Seems like a lot of straight girls act flirty which is very deceiving.
>>
>>5633223
You can tell it in their eyes.
>>
>>5633223
I think she likes me when she pulls me in for a french kiss, but maybe I'm overthinking it.
>>
>>5634247
what gives it away?
(not OP but horribly awkward)
>>
>>5634247
Every girls' eyes will tell me they'd like to date me if I'm infatuated enough with them.
Last girl I fell for seems to be straight as an arrow and into buff guys. I haven't fallen for a girl since. Can't trust myself.
>>
>>5633223
she drags your finger into her vagina out of the blue.

No but for real, you're a girl yourself, I mean, you can answer the question yourself
Breeders ask this because they don't know how the opposite sex thinks...
>>
>>5633223

Lots of body language, OP. And touching. You know how you're super aware the instant your leg bumps into someone else? Yeah, the same applies to everyone else. If she lingers when she touches you, it's not an accident.
>>
>>5633223
Last gal gave me the V sign then looked bashfully away.
>>
File: 1429851205339.jpg (283 KB, 1200x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429851205339.jpg
283 KB, 1200x1024
>>5633223
do straight girls flirt with you guys for fun?
>>
>>5635954
i don't think they do it for fun, and they don't do it to purposefully be cruel; but I do think they like attention and the ego boost.
>>
>>5635954
Kinda like they don't want to exclude you and act weird because you're gay, on the other hand they love the idea that an alright looking lesbian might like them. But they won't ever fess up or be serious about it.
>>
>>5636212
omg girls are WEIRRDD
>>
>>5636132
this.
its like a no strings attached ego boost, they know they're hot, and aren't obligated to have sex with you
>>
>>5636132

This.

Straight girls like attention, they like the idea of others wanting them. Same reason why they have rape fantasies. They love the idea that someone is so crazy for them that they would commit a crime just to get them.

Can't stand straight girls anymore. Although the straight ones, the ones that simply say that they are straight, are much, much, much better than the tumblrsexuals.
>>
>>5633223
I flirt back in that kinda straight girl way and see if there's more interest than a straight girl would give.

>hmm is she gay?
>well I'm interested
>hit on her in that straight girl way
>either she goes with the flow like a straight girl would
>ignores it like a straight girl would
>or up the ante like a lesbian would
>or she gets nervous or shy like another lesbian would

Basically I just play gay chicken till I win.
>>
>>5636728
>hit on her in that straight girl way

You mean like giving me a strange smiley look with her head to the side and slightly tilted down?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.