[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a burly white bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 344.jpg (55 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
344.jpg
55 KB, 597x519
>That feel when want a white, burly bf, but whites are rarer and rarer because they're Hell-bent on killing themselves by mixing with niggers

God-damnit, /lgbt/, as a spic, I want a white bf so bad, but they're so God-damned rare.
>>
>>5626261
>rarer and rarer because they're Hell-bent on killing themselves by mixing with niggers
You're acting as if there's like 100 of us left. Calm your tits and go to Europe. Specifically, the Netherlands. I kinda want a Latino bf, it's the only race I haven't been with.
>>
File: 1406761399420.jpg (28 KB, 324x226) Image search: [Google]
1406761399420.jpg
28 KB, 324x226
>>5626300
I don't have the money to go to the Netherlands, though.

I don't know: I just like white guys most of all. Especially if they're burly. My ex-bf was a blue-eyed white guy. And I don't really like Latinos, and niggers really gross me out.
>>
>>5626261
>tfw white
>tfw brown eyes

Stupid Russian Grandma
>>
>>5626261
>I want a white bf so bad, but they're so God-damned rare.
Where the fuck you at, Guatemala?
Whites are 71% or some shit of US Americans FFS.
>>
File: 1452711209347.jpg (260 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1452711209347.jpg
260 KB, 720x1280
>>5626690
I'm in the U.S.

And they are rare, Anon. I want a burly white bf like pic-related. I want him to be manly and handsome, and maybe even somewhat vulgar and coarse, but in private, very kind and even a bottom with a slight submissive streak.
>>
>>5626300
Europe? Don't you mean Eurostan? Whites will be a minority in Sweden in a couple generations lol
>>
>>5626721
That guy is obese....
>>
File: burly_man.jpg (50 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
burly_man.jpg
50 KB, 500x667
>>5631452
W-Well okay, maybe someone less thick, but still burly. Hell, I wouldn't mind a musclegut.

I guess I try to find types that are closest in appearance and personality to my ex-bf
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.