[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you tuck properly? I understand like the general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: XD4HvDx.jpg (362 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
XD4HvDx.jpg
362 KB, 1836x3264
How the fuck do you tuck properly?

I understand like the general gist of it but I just can't get things to "stay put" and I really don't want to rely on tape or anything.

Is there anyone that is really good at tucking without tape that might want to share their wisdom?

I really would like to see videos of it but I have no idea where I'd even find them.

Pic is me, it's pretty much my average tuck.
>>
Sports tape.
Here's a video by a trans youtuber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtO_OqwgVNk
>>
>>5612189
you have to pull REALLY tight

i saved this from another site:

>pull my sack all the way back not too tight, wrap medical tape around my shaft with a strand of tape to pull it back and tuck, then i pull some of my ball sack out from the side to make it look liek this abracadabra
>wrap your penis in a tissue or soft napkin when you tuck, it doesn't break the tuck and gives the gaff, tape, etc. something to pinch that isn't skin
>The three tapes that I find are really good are: Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Tape it's not sweat proof though, 3M Micropore Paper Tape which is water proof I('ve showered with it to test it) but the paper will dissolve if it gets too wet, 3M Transpore but it can pinch and be uncomfortable but is pretty much waterproof like the other 3M tape.
>>
Angie you are 30 years old. Maybe its time to take a break from posting nudes on 4chan and shitposting. No one wants to see your body or your tranny buldge
>>
>>5613708
oh shit
that is angie
what the fuck
i thought angie wore a gaff
>>
>>5616974
better gaffs are always appreciated.
>>
>>5612189
I am honestly just as interested. Been tucking for a few weeks now and can't seem to get it right. Even when I use tissue to prevent pinching, I still end up with occasional pinching, everything shifting forward when I sit down, and a throbbing pain in my balls when I'm sitting with my legs together.

Pic related. MRW everything goes to hell halfway through an hour-long uni class.
>>
https://vimeo.com/95701148
>>
Why tuck?
>>
>>5625825
Probably because anon doesn't want to make herself vomit from dysphoria, get beaten to death in the street, or ruin a dress.
>>
1) get or make a gaff
1.5) make a gaff with a tube sock elastic part and elastic underwear waistband if you cant buy one
2) lay on your back to make next steps easier
3) push balls into their cavities
4) pull on your gaff
5) reach in and adjust everything until it feels comfortable
>>
>>5612189
>tuck
B-but the bulge is cute...
>>
tape, seriously. you can hide it in some clothes if you're small, but if you want to wear tight clothes and look like you have a vagina tape is the answer.
>>
>>5612189
source on semen demon?
>>
>>5627480

This! :D
>>
File: 1453795597352.jpg (310 KB, 1816x1656) Image search: [Google]
1453795597352.jpg
310 KB, 1816x1656
Nice Amiibo!
I would recommend using sports tape
also if you do don't forget to shave
and if you have to use the restroom always bring extra tape
Put tissue around the shaft then tape the tissue on it
Then tape your penis behind in your butt crack
>>
More pics pleeeease
>>
>>5630654
Angie. She posts in mtfg frequently.
>>
>>5612209
good vid
>>
>>5613708
>>5616974
Where did the morbid tattoo go?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x279
Why do people think this is me?
This girl doesn't even have tattoos.
My hair is dark brown either.
>>
>>5641097
Cause it is you your just embarrassed now
>>
>>5641141
If your delusions help you get through for night, then so be it
>>
>>5612209
wow that was obnoxious
>>
>>5612209
How can you expect this guy to give good advice? He's Asian and he takes hormones, which means that he had a 2 micrometer dick to start with but it's probably already inverted after taking those estrogen pills.
>>
>2016
>needing to tuck
>not just wearing a slightly longer top or hoodie to cover that area like a normal person
>>
File: 1454109670299.jpg (467 KB, 903x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454109670299.jpg
467 KB, 903x1600
>>5612189
Legit response here OP. How big is your dick (length and girth)? How big are your balls? What size are your hips and butt? What size panties are you wearing? These variables will affect how to properly tuck.

The bigger your junk is then the harder it is to tuck. Underwear also has to fit snugly, and have minimal stretch to it.

>>5625522
>Pic related. MRW everything goes to hell halfway through an hour-long uni class.
Lolol, I fucking know that feel.
>>
>>5642121
The fuck is up with your pic?
>>
>>5642121
Would you say that it's easier to keep everything in place when you're wearing panties? I haven't been able to try it with them yet, so I've been stuck with briefs, which are obviously not really made to keep everything in that area sucked up into your crotch. And if so, is there a particular material that you find works well?

Also, that picture...I keep looking at it trying to figure out what's going on, and I just can't even.
>>
>>5642121
>that image
fuck that is gross. i hate males
>>
>>5612189
Duct Tape.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.