[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting to feel that no one is worth meeting on Grindr. Sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (151 KB, 700x695) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 700x695
Starting to feel that no one is worth meeting on Grindr. Sex of course but even friends. They don't know how to be friends. I have a strong dislike of my own community and it only makes it easier to be alone.
>>
god, you're such a fag
>>
>>5610784
How are you supposed to be friends with someone you meet on grindr? What purpose would there be to it?
>>
>>5610921
not Op but its already something you have in common so it makes it easier i guess? IDK
>>
>>5610784
Ultimately the quality varies by location.
Grindr Tucson is complete garbage.
>>
>>5611083
Grindr Toronto is also garbage, unless your goal is to be pozzed up by the entire city, in that case it's great.
>>
>>5610973
I think it would be way too awkward and forced.
>>
>>5611083
>>5611092
we should really compile a map of "places worth using grindr"
>>
>>5611179
That would be a huge task though let's be honest, as we'd have to include certain categories as our hates might be someone else's loves.
>>
File: 1452551438665.jpg (168 KB, 635x395) Image search: [Google]
1452551438665.jpg
168 KB, 635x395
>>5610784
>friends
>grindr

Why are there so many delusional gays looking to be wined and dined and carried away on horseback by someone they met on a gay sex app?
>>
File: y.png (22 KB, 692x97) Image search: [Google]
y.png
22 KB, 692x97
>>5611188
Look illiterate cum slut, it's not an exclusive sex app, don't get so twisted.
>>
>>5611179
Make sure NYC's on that list. If you're not looking for

a) any hole in which to deposit your load
b) any cock with which to have your preferred hole filled
c) generic jock type male
d) absolutely nothing other than sex

you're kinda, well, not fucked. obviously.
>>
>>5611188
why do so many faggots just want to be fucked and chucked?
where is the fun in that?
you've just finished fucking and now have some stranger in your room who you don't give to fucks about and are just waiting for him to leave.
>>
File: nn.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
nn.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>5611206
>Chat
small talk before pictures are sent
>Meet
for sex
>Date
before the sex

It's a sex app. For gays. And what is it exactly that gays share?

That's why you're so let down, because you approach what is the digital equivalent of a bathhouse with ridiculous expectations, attempting to force bonds with people that only want to fuck you, then you're upset about the sterile conversation and lack of intimacy? What a spack.
>>
>>5611266
>you're
I don't use grindr, just pointing out you're factually incorrect. That's all boo.
>>
As the anon said in another thread...

>using grindr
>literally craigslist

Remember, I don't care how stable, fit, rich or attractive you are, you're the bottom of the barrel getting with other bottom of the barrels. Thank you.
>>
>>5611188
because when guys come on here asking how to meet their new boyfriend without using apps like grindr theyre told to "suck it up, gotta sleep with guys first, then see if youre compatible"
>>
>>5610784
Don't waste your time looking for friends on grindr. Most of the fags on it are illiterate as fuck and don't even bother reading profiles before their thirst takes over. I deleted mine because it got annoying as fuck dealing with these fags.
>Looking for 40 year olds and above
>Getting bombarded with faggots half that age
>tell them not interest
>Suddenly offended
I swear I don't even know why people just don't use something like Adam4Adam for dating. Their app is shit, but they have a decent service and they aren't owned by the chinese.
>>
I actually met a very good friend on Grindr in the Trans section. Now we're gal pals and doing shopping and sharing make up tips. It's fun.
>>
>>5613186
there's a trans section on grindr?
>>
>>5613193
Yeah, as a crossdresser it works out for me too.
>>
>>5613200
how what where
>>
>>5613241
Under the "Tribes" section click "Trans" in your filter
>>
>>5613249
oh you meant filters I thought there was a different part of grindr that was trans only. tribes are pretty useless here, no one understands what makes them what and most people put what sort of things they are looking for not what type they are.
>>
>>5612194
People never say that, They say dont use that app for dating you fucking retard.
>>
>>5613275
Well, in my case most trans people are looking for other trans, but there's tons of chasers on there too. It's just a matter of sifting through.
>>
Be the kind of person you'd want to be friends with despite having met on grindr
>>
File: 1448167662629.gif (2 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1448167662629.gif
2 MB, 260x146
>>5610884
It's like you're a psychic or something
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.