[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being a gay young male "cool"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2351.jpg (102 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
2351.jpg
102 KB, 500x730
Is being a gay young male "cool"?
>>
>>5607897
Kitties ~~~
>>
It's cool if you can afford the price to travel back to the late 90s early naughties, now the coolest thing is being a young trans woman.
>>
>>5607981
I don't think so mainly because they just dont look good.
>>
>>5607998
well neither does young gay males, I thought this hypothetical question sort of implied that you looked good as well.
>>
>>5607897
Yeah, real cool being unable to date 90% of the people you're attracted to. ;_;
>>
>>5607897

if you are fit, sexy, wealthy with perfect hair, yeah.
otherwise youre just a piece of shit like the rest of us
>>
>>5607999
idk man maybe we just have different ideas of what we think looks good

>>5608000
drama queen
>>
>>5608002
pretty much this. also if you live in a place where people are accepting of homosexuality
>>
>>5607897
being gay sucks i hate my life
>>
>>5607897
>>5607969
yeah, that photo automatically makes you a winner--and if not, u still got cats
>>
>>5607897
Nope, being bisexual is. Being gay is a pain in the ass(literally)
>>
Short answer: No
Long Answer: Nooooooooo

Sad to say, but the only people who think that it's cool to be gay are teenage girls.
>>
>>5607897
Within the modern social hierarchy, yes.
>>
>>5608249
I live in a town with a lot of elderly people.. Not too accepting
>>
>>5607897
It may come with an aura of hipness, but that has more to do with who you act and stylize yourself as a young gay male.

If you fit into the image of young gay men as the arbiters of fine taste and debutants of high society, well then yes.

If you live in a rural backwater with no money, looks and style, you're probably far worse off than your typical redneck.
>>
Why do conservatives come up with such stupid ideas
>>
>>5609827
i dont get it what are you implying
>>
>>5608004
>anon is realistic
>"drama queen"
Yeah you and your feelings have such a bright future ahead.
>>
>>5610429
realistic for his current sitation maybe. Ive never had that problem
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.