[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here epilate? How did you get started? How long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1339037396014 (1).jpg (78 KB, 388x456) Image search: [Google]
1339037396014 (1).jpg
78 KB, 388x456
Does anyone here epilate?

How did you get started? How long did it take you to do your whole body the first time? Do you have to do any prep work or do you just do it
>>
>>5605279
Not OP but another question: out of all the ways to get rid of hair, which one is the best and takes the least amount of time?

>tfw you love having a smooth shaved supple body l but you cant because it takes upwards of two hours to do everything.

Is this just me?

is this just me?
>>
>>5605279
I epilate but I'm pretty sure I don't know crap about what I'm doing.
Exfoliate before and after and soothe skin with lotion but my legs still look like shit afterwards.
All other areas are all dandy, arms and belly and all, but legs are all spotted red forever.
>>
>>5605458
Having another person wax you is the fastest (and best). Epilation is easily the most convenient.
>>
>>5605491
take less time in the shower
>>
>>5605279
Gay guy here, yes I do and it took me 8 hours to shave my body. I'm very hairy when I don't shave.
>>5605458
Laser removal, more or less 8 sessions for every area of your body. Use coconut oil to prevent acne when shaving, apply that every day after you shower.
>>
Gay guy here.

I mostly take my beard, pit hair and pubes with my epilator. Since it grows kinda slow on legs, arms and stomach + I'm lazy.

I do not exfoliate, and I don't have any ingrown hairs. Maybe like 1 in every few months. But it's rare they're other places than the crotch.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.