[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your opinion guys. I made a big mistake. There was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 8
File: 1453156209478.jpg (105 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1453156209478.jpg
105 KB, 500x667
I need your opinion guys. I made a big mistake.

There was a 42 bottom guy that I was interested in and was originally planning on keeping him as my regular. He came over a week ago with the intent to talk only but being deprived for so long of sex I fucked him bare.

During this process and afterwards, several things have had me worried that he is HIV positive. Accumulating all the things into one, what do you think?

- I asked for him to lube his hole with his spit, and he said he had a hard time producing saliva (dry mouth) Why is this a worry?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV_salivary_gland_disease

- Emaciated look on him with reddish areas around the neck.

- He said he is HIV negative, and said he will go to clinic to show me his results on paper ASAP, however when I mentioned a clinic, he said a doctor he sees there and I mentioned I know him too. Immediately he became alert by this and said "well you can't get any info about me from him even if you tried. It's against clinic policy."

- I threatened him saying that if I contracted HIV from him which I will know in 5 weeks time (not 6 months anymore; hurray for new technological advancements), then I will hunt him down and put a death sentence on him in the same manner he has done for me. He turned it all around and said that he will get the police involved and then proposed the idea that he was raped given that he wanted to just cuddle instead of fuck (he can't use that as an argument since I have a message of him saying that it was fun. He changed his outlook after that it seems)

How would you take in all of this? Does he have a right to not want me to "delve into his private life" by going with him to the doctor when they reveal the results? How am I delving into is private life? All they will be saying is the exact same thing I would see on his paper of whether or not he has HIV.

I am so fucking nervous I can't stand straight. Please someone give me their wisdom. Thank you.
>>
U have aids

RIP loser
>>
File: 2947tn97n.jpg (206 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
2947tn97n.jpg
206 KB, 1280x851
This sounds really fishy to me too OP. I really REALLY hope you got lucky this time.
>>
>>5603210
>There was a 42 bottom guy
>42
>Bottom
>barebacked

congrats, you have HIV. Guys who were young in the 80s 90s are most likely to be infected because there wasn't so much awareness back then.

Also, he seems to be oblivious to his status so he probably hasn't been taking any medication for it, making him even more dangerous.

Also, I don't think you can do anything to him if he actually didn't know he did had HIV.
>>
>>5603210
You're an idiot.
>>
>>5603241
I know. I don't seem to learn from my mistakes. I think this one was the catalyst for the realization tho.
>>
It's shit like this that had me terrified to do anything with a guy. I don't even want a cum dumpster I want a boyfriend, but you fags lie about having a terminal illnesses and seem to only be in it for the sex. Fuck this noise I'm going to turn myself star demi dragon sexual and never touch any of you heathens
>>
>>5603247
OP get tested yourself
>>
>>5603259
>5603259
I'm going but I have to wait 5 weeks until it will most likely show up on the test if I have it.

If you guys keep this up and going for 5 weeks, I will tell you what the results are.
>>
>>5603210
The next time me or any of my lesbian friends idealize how great gay men have it, I'm just going to remember posts like this, and feel better.

OP good fucking luck. That's all anyone can tell you at this point. You have to wait this out and just get yourself tested. There is nothing that anyone can tell you that will ease your worries or make time go faster.
>>
>>5603265
In the case you're not poz, the next time you have a scare like this think of recurring to PeP.

It's too late for it now because you have to take it within 72 hours from the sexual encounter. But now you know.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/pep.html
>>
File: 1440484381465.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1440484381465.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>5603228
/thread
>>
>>5603210
Wait for the confirmation, don't fuck anyone until then.
If you actually get HIV accuse him formally (on most countries it's considered homicide attempt)
You can test to see if if you actually got from him by testing if the strand you and him have are compatible.
If you got from him he'll go to jail and have a fate worse than death.
Be less stupid next time you want to fuck or you WILL get a std.
>>
If you need to breathe easier, you are way less likely to get it by topping than bottoming.

Still, don't be a dumbass next time.
>>
I just cannot understand faggots honestly

you risked your life for what? to put your dick in some gross emaciated old mans shithole?

what the fuck is wrong with you? disgusting diseased ridden fucking freak
>>
OP, did you post this thread to get more sympathy than the one you posted on /hm/? Because both groups will tell you the same fucking thing; that you're the biggest retard on earth, you should have went to the hospital straight away, never think with your dick and you deserve the scare.

>>5604178
Unfortunately for some faggots, like most men tbqh familia, the thirst is so intense that they're willing to override and negate all common sense to get their dick wet. OP was no different. This is innately a male problem and doesn't just apply to fags.
>>
>>5604178
dyke pls go
>>
>>5604213
I'm looking for something that will comfort me. :(

Not looking for sympathy at all. I did this to myself. I just hope I can pass through this one mistake unhurt so that I can do things differently from now on. I'm begging to nothingness that luck is on my side this time. Just this one fucking time
>>
Time to go drop several hundred dollarydoos on PEP
>>
>>5603210
That guy in the pic has the worst facial structure tbqh
>>
Well, this is as good a thread as any to latch on to, I would also like some reassurance.

Almost four weeks ago, I got drunk and went to a gay bath house for the first time. At one point I was led into a private booth by two shady looking guys, but being messed up on booze and poppers I didn't care. We start making out, sucking, rimming, then one of them lays me down on the bed thing and seems ready to fuck me. I ask him if he has a condom, he kind of scrambles around and acts as though he put one on (I didn't see it), then tries to penetrate me far too quickly and I stop him. Literally just one thrust, but I came to my senses and bolted out of there.

Now, I knew about PeP and intended to get on it, but a nurse at my local men's clinic said that this wouldn't really be considered a high risk encounter and she told me the side effects of PeP are not unconsiderable. So I didn't bother. Now though, after reading some shit online from Poz people who contracted it in unlikely ways, I'm back to being scared and panicky.

Yes, I know I'm a stupid faggot who probably deserves HIV, but what are the chances I actually have it? Is there any point in getting tested now or should I wait? It's been four weeks, but I've read that an accurate result won't be possible until anywhere from 20 days to 6 months. What is the standard practice when it comes to a waiting period before getting tested?
>>
I mean, on the bright side, if you get diagnosed early you have a myriad of treatment options. Your life expectancy won't be as high as it was, but it's not a matter of months or years anymore, but decades! HIV+ people are living much longer than before.

And who knows, your exposure was a one-time thing, so you might be fine.
>>
>>5604636
Go to Planned Parenthood, anon. Talk to the clinician there, see what their thoughts are, and get tested. If the clinician recommends it, you'll get tested semi-monthly, and once you've hit the six month threshold you're generally good (but I'd recommend a follow up, anywhere from a couple months to a year later).

You're gonna be okay, anon. Take a deep breath, get tested, don't worry too much.
>>
>>5604829
Thanks bro. But how accurate is the blood test likely to be if I take it so soon?
>>
>>5604178
>>5603266
Damn whats going on with all the aggression between gays and lesbos lately.

Like everyones starting to leave the trannies alone to instigate wars between gays and lesbians. I mean I guess its good for them, less trolling, but the shit flinging is fever pitch. Almost every thread I've read has this crap.

Its getting ridiculous guys. We're all homosexuals here.
>>
>>5604861
Depends! Since the retrovirus can't be detected itself, you have to look at white blood cell counts. If you have a fairly active immune system, the test might be accurate twenty days after exposure. If you have a weaker or slower immune system it might be some months! Like I said, the clinician will have a better idea. Talking to a professional should definitely help with the anxiety bit, though, you know? Being armed with a plan and an idea of what might happen will really reduce your worry.
>>
>>5604909
I appreciate your reassurance, really. Now this is the last thing I'll ask, and I know there's no way for you to give any sort of concrete answer: From what I described of the encounter, does it sound like HIV is even a significant possibility?
>>
>>5604636
>but a nurse at my local men's clinic said that this wouldn't really be considered a high risk encounter and she told me the side effects of PeP are not unconsiderable

This is why you should always overreact when it comes to these things.

Also, that nurse was pretty negligent in my opinion. I'm pretty sure that the side effects of PEP can't be worse than having HIV
>>
>>5604958
PEP is not to be taken flippantly, it can really do a number on you. Not to mention it's expensive as fuck. And I know better safe than sorry but I can see where a nurse might be coming from.
>>
Youre a top. You think youre going to get HIV from him? not likely.
>>
>>5605042
>Not to mention it's expensive as fuck

Oh, yeah. We get it for free in hospitals here, so I usually forget it's not the case for everyone.

Not trying to brag about our health system, though. It's mostly fucked up, but pretty cool with hiv/aids stuff.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with having HIV. It is totally treatable nowadays and individuals with the viruses now have the same lifespan as people without it. Stuff like this is highly bigoted and perpetuates the myth that HIV is somehow bad or a death sentence.
>>
>>5604951
That depends on a number of things- the T-cell count of your infected sexual partner, whether any tearing occured in your anus, etc. Considering he didn't ejaculate directly inside you, and hoping that you didn't have any bleeding, I'd say the odds are somewhat in your favor? I ain't a medical professional, son. Just dealt with many an STD panic in my day from a ton of gay (and sometimes straight) friends.
>>
>>5605125
It really depends on where you live. There are shitholes with terrible health care in general, and other places where treatment can be too expensive.

Also, you still have to take a lot of good care of your health, which can be difficult for some people, given their conditions.

As in that South Park episode, the "cure" for aids is, really, money.
>>
>>5605125
Well, lots of people will never have sex with you because of it so, it sucks in that regard.
>>
File: 1446744273404.jpg (7 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1446744273404.jpg
7 KB, 250x189
>>5604900
No no no.

Have you ever taken a look inside from an outsider's perspective? Lesbians and straights don't talk shit about gays because they want some fun banter, they do it because it's fucking problem. The worst part about it is that it's also a PREVENTABLE problem. OP is the reason why HIV is and will continue to be spread.

Those dykes have every right to be making fun of faggots because people like OP and >>5605125 exist.
>>
>>5603210
The risk of getting HIV as a top, from a single unprotected encounter with a HIV+ bottom, is low.
>>
File: 1410987082507.gif (1 MB, 198x134) Image search: [Google]
1410987082507.gif
1 MB, 198x134
>>5603210
Sounds dodgy as fuck OP. Throwing it out there he might no have been lying about HIV however did you ask him about any other STD? Or Aids?

Either way this is why you use a condom.
>>
>>5607742
>The risk of getting HIV as a top, from a single unprotected encounter with a HIV+ bottom, is low.

Who the fuck cares? Once you've got it, you're paying for expensive-as-fuck anti-retroviral drugs FOR LIFE.

"Treatment" for HIV does not mean you're cured, it means you're not going to die _right_now_, but only as long as you keep taking your medication.

Put a condom on, and find yourself a better bottom. That guy is just going to fuck your life up.
>>
>>5605125
What a load of shit. Once you have it, you're paying for medicine to stop it killing you. The day you have no money or stop taking the meds, it starts killing you again.

There's a fuckload ofthings wrong with having HIV, and that's just no.1.

>Stuff like this is highly bigoted
No, it's really not.

>perpetuates the myth that HIV is somehow bad or a death sentence.
Replace "HIV" in that sentence with any other disease, like smallpox. With modern medicine, smallpox is unlikely to kill you, but hey, enjoy having a face that looks like a crumpet!

HIV would be extinct now, except people like you don't want to take basic precautions with sexual partners. Use condoms and only bareback if it's a LTR.
>>
I had my hiv scare last week, actually. I got involved with a guy who lives in the one most hiv dense neighborhood in the city.

he's really young so chances of him having it are slim. And there was no penetration at all, but he spilled some cum on my dick (I moved as soon as I realized what was happening).

I'm only getting tested in march. I've asked him to test himself and he told me he would, but he's been avoiding me lately (for other reasons, we had a small fight).
>>
>>5603257
Furries are worse.
>>
>>5603210
A lojb oif dajn kop.
I hope it will be fine, that´s nothing to joke about at all.
>>
Similar thread on subject

>>5604581
>>
>>5603210
jesus, gays are literal scum
drop the G when?
>>
Lol, that sucks man. Oh well, people have died in stupider ways.
>>
>>5609009
>no penetration at all, but he spilled some cum on my dick
>HIV scare
You're insane dude. Straight up
>>
>>5610176
Its actually comforting that you'd say that
>>
I had my HIV scare on november 27th, and got tested on dec 22th, came out as negative, but when I confronted the guy I bb with he got really mad at me for claiming without proof he was HIV+, even when my results were neg, he blocked me on everykind of social media. I'm still scared of that and might test myself again this week.
Now, last week while bottoming for one ex fwb he took off the condom and bb me for less than a minute. I'm trying to coinvince him to test himself but I'm fucking scared of that, I don't want to wait 4 weeks.
>>
Question: blew a guy three days ago, no open sores or anything in my mouth but yesterday started feeling like absolute death (tiredness, sinuses all fucked up). Guy seemed clean and healthy but who knows. Going to get tested tomorrow, what should I expect?
>>
>>5603210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raniSkRLa14
>>
>>5617338
Probably some kind of cold. Hiv doesnt show signs so quickly
>>
>>5617338
your illness would be 2 weeks after giving him a blowjob had you contracted HIV.

But your mind knowing your body should get sick can actually make your body feel sick.
>>
>>5611633
he blocked you because you said he was HIV+ and you're paranoid. And probably because the sex wasnt worth your drama.

>>5617338
You can get other diseases from a BJ, especially if he doesn't wash his dick well. I mean, youre rubbing something that was in someone's underwear against your tonsils for Pete's sake. If you're worried about HIV, its not a HUGE deal so don't panic. Wait 2 months after possible exposure.

For everyone else here's a tip, when you goto the clinic, ask for the blood test. Mouth swab misses 8% of positive results.
If you do turn out to be HIV+ be prepared to be rejected by hookups. From experience, I can tell you that there are still a lot of sexy guys who will still hookup with you if you are undetectable.
>>
>>5618316
>>5618547
>>5618910
Thanks guys
>>
Question :
Would you let an HIV+ guy rim and blow you? This really hot sub wants to rim my butt and wants me to sit on his face like, almost hurting him. He's HIV thou. I think I might just jerk off on his face if we do it.
>>
>>5603210

OP you need to act fast. This sounds really sketchy and it's entirely possible you were exposed.

Regardless of his status (which may take a while to be revealed to you) you should contact a physician/clinic and get on post exposure prophylaxis (PEP).

Explain that you may have been recently exposed. The sooner you initiate PEP the better.
>>
>>5620729
Its hard to contract HIV.
I know a guy whos boyfriend contracted HIV from cheating, he probably had it for a year before they broke up. They barebacked but my friend never got HIV.
>>
>>5603210
>tfw looks like a half limp penis dangling from his mouth
>>
>>5620645
gross no
>>
>>5620645
if he's taking meds, yes. I don't think you're getting it from saliva to mucosa contact.
>>
>>5603210
I had my HIV scare last year when I dated this guy who only told me he was positive a month into the relationship. I got tons of counseling and talked with many doctors so here's what I can tell you.

You need to know that as a top you're somewhat safer. It depends on how long it lasted, how hard you fucked and where you finished. Being cut helps reduce the risk somewhat. If you're cut, the only way to get infected is by tearing his ass, making it bleed, and the blood coming into your urethra. It's a long shot, but the risk IS real and you definitely need to get tested.

If the exposure just happened, ask your doctor to get prep. If I recall correctly you can get it within a 72 hour window of the risk exposure. Go get it, it'll calm you down.

It would seem you're being extremely paranoid about the guy. It's never fun being told you look like an AIDS victim, so the guy may just have been defensive about it. However, the thing about rape and stuff, in addition to dry mouth, may be red flags.

If worst comes to worst, you can present charges for attempted homicide if he didn't disclose his status. Just bear in mind that his will "out" you to everyone.

For now get prep, do not overthink any "symptoms" you may feel in the meantime, and good luck with the test. I know how anxious you may feel, but try to keep a cool head. If it helps, the odds are somewhat in your favor. Try to talk things through with this guy without your fear getting the best of you. He said he was willing to present his results, so it's best to keep it on friendly terms with him for now instead of freaking out.

Finally, why the fuck were you thinking on keeping an emaciated middle aged guy with a rash as "your regular"? Jesus man.
>>
>>5620729
>The sooner you initiate PEP the better
PEP needs to be started within 72 hours of the possible exposure to be effective, and OP made this post about a week after he had sex with the guy, so it's probably too late for that.
>>
>>5623314
>If you're cut, the only way to get infected is by tearing his ass, making it bleed, and the blood coming into your urethra.
Isn't that the same regardless of circumcision?
>>
>>5623691
Not quite. Different doctors explained to me that if you're uncut, blood can get into the mucuous membranes of the foreskin, too. It's still a long shot, but it can happen. Whereas if you're cut, unless your dick has sores the only way for the virus to get in is through the urethra.

Being cut wards off the virus a lot more when you're having straight sex, since vaginal fluid sticks to the foreskin. It's only a small, tiny help for anal sex. But I've been there, I know every little statistical factoid adds up in calming you down.

I just hope all this info can help OP stay calm and that he learns not to bareback EVER. The stress just isn't worth it.
>>
>>5603210
if youre top you wont get hiv anyway lol

unless youre a druggie
>>
>Tonight on things that never happened

Bro if he is HIV positive, was knowningly positive, lied to you about it, and you slept with him then he's going to jail.

The fact that he was insisting he was negative and you said WELL I'M JUST GUNNA GO ASK YOUR DOCTOR is retarded. You're retarded and worried because his neck was red?

Like give me a fucking break.

1) He's negative and you're retarded
2) he's positive and knows it, and is going to jail for lying to you

those are your outcomes, 1 seems more likely.
>>
why are rp threads on lgbt so sick
>>
>>5620645
I wouldn't let a positive guy touch me, much less stick his dick or tongue in me.
>>
>>5603210
>so paranoid and unsure that you're literally giving him death threats
>keep fucking him bareback anyways

You are a degenerate retard and I hope you get HIV and die.
>>
>>5632523
both of you are jerks. HIV is not a wish onto someone, >>5632506 really fucking rude, this isn't the 80s
>>
>>5632565
Fuck off faggot.

I would never wish it on anyone but that doesn't mean I want to come in contact with those who are positive.
>>
>>5632594
You know how its transmitted right?
>>
Is it really true that you're less likely to get it from being a top? I fucked a couple guys bareback last year, I can't remember how long afterward but I had a sore throat, my lymph nodes were swollen for a couple days. I read recently that that's an indicator of an HIV infection. I'm scared to death and not sure what to do. Not in a position to get tested or even get medication for it if I am positive.
>>
>>5632833
Maybe you shouldn't have fucked anyone bareback, don't ya think you fucking moron.

>>5632650
Yes and? Is that somehow supposed to change my attitude about it?
>>
>>5632865
You're absolutely right, I was a fucking moron. I'm probably swearing off sex for the rest of my life after this. It's not worth the paranoia and the hassle honestly. I'm just praying and hoping that I'm negative. None of the guys I topped said they were pos and I hope to god that is a good sign.
>>
>>5632833
FYI, that's also an indication of a common cold.
>>
>>5632874
are you really trusting faggots to say whether or not they are pos?... You done got aids you faggot
>>
Med student here

Chill, even if he had AIDS it doesn't mean you got it fr sure. The chances of getting it from someone who is under threatment is pretty low, and even if he wasn't, the chances of getting it in just 1 fuck is still low-ish.
And people don't die of AIDS anymore, it's not a death sentence. Just go to your doctor and get tested

Nowadays i would say it's safer to have the HIV virus than serious alcoholism or severe depression.
>>
>>5604636
you were drunk and high on sexdrugs... how did you even think this was going to end with you not getting aids?
>>
>>5633712
oh, and it's less likely to get it if you're the top.
>>
>>5632874
Just get on PrEP if you're going to be like this. It's a pull you take to prevent infection. FDA approved. I'm hiv and I have had sex with people who take it, no worries
>>
>>5632565
we're sorry you're pos but why dont you understand that

this>>5632506

isn't being rude. It's common sense.

You're carrying a deadly disease, and people don't want to come in contact with you. It's not bigotry it's survival. Plain and simple. Jesus.

inb4

>life span as long as negative person hur dur
>>
>>5634709
>life span as long as negative person hur dur
Life insurance costs is the same for a negative person as a positive person.
And yeah it is rude. This isn't the 80s. You can't get it from touching, cuddling, kissing. Its not rocket science. You're like the idiot who asks if you can contract HIV from skype.
>>
>>5605125
Literally kill yourself there is no reason to catch hiv through consensual sex especially in western countries where there are tons of information and ways of prevention but fags like you instead of tackling a problem would rather spout the whole "nothings wrong be yourself, it gets better, noh8" bullshit
>>
>>5634724
>You can't get it from touching, cuddling, kissing

why would you do all that with someone you don't want to fuck tho
>>
>emaciated
>pock-marked
>blotchy and bruised
>cagey towards you

>BETTER HAVE SEX WITH HIM

What the fuck? How did you even get a boner, let alone think this was a good idea? You're a total idiot, OP.
>>
>>5634832
This is why gay men have the worst community on the planet. This post right here.
>>
I'm poz and where I live (Argentina) I'm not obliged by law to tell my status. You have to take care of yourself, it's your responsibility.
>>
>>5635157
so what do you suggest? To have endless foreplay and then send them home?
>>
>>5636249
Yeah but Argentina is a prison colony we send all the undesirables to, your lives are worthless.
>>
>>5636256
Cuddling isn't foreplay, you stupid fuck. That's the objectionable part. Physical comfort is an entirely different thing. Even straight men get this, are you too riddled with ecstasy and plague to understand?
>>
File: 1441972791997.jpg (32 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1441972791997.jpg
32 KB, 400x376
>>5636249
Die
>>
>>5636249
>I'm poz
>I live [in] Argentina

And stay there.

>>5634724
I don't know how to put this is in words that you'll understand, you faggot.

It doesn't matter if you think someone is being rude, people have a right to not want to do ANYTHING with someone who positive. So are we in the wrong now for want to staying clean (so long as people aren't being deceitful)? There was a thread on here that was about this pozzed faggot who started a group to REMOVE laws about throwing pozzed faggots in jail for not disclosing their status. Yes, a coalition of people who are all for fucking those who aren't positive without any lawful (seeing as how they don't even a morality in the first place) obligations and without letting them knowing.

And somehow we're the "rude" and "distrustful" ones.
>>
>>5636454
>Cuddling isn't foreplay
so what? Do you cuddle with random gays you meet on the street because you can't get hiv that way?

Do you ask people to come cuddle to your place?

Unless they do it with a relative or a close friend, most people only cuddle with people they are in physical relationship with. If you have no interest in getting into that kind of relationship with someone, why do it at all? Why lead them on?
>>
>>5636249
>You have to take care of yourself, it's your responsibility.

This advice from someone who's poz.

This is why the law exists; you don't even have the courtesy to accept responsibility in your own sexual encounters, its just as much you who puts negative people at risk as the negative person who's reckless.
>>
>>5636249
No wonder people hate me for being from south america too.
Fucking chimpanzees.
>>
>>5636249
>Argentina
god why did I have to be born here. Can't wait to get the fuck out.
>>
>>5636666
you know thats not going to happen, right senpai?
>>
What I find amazing about this thread (well all HIV scare/info threads actually) is that, everyone here knows that the best weapon for preventing HIV/AIDS is to get tested. This is crammed down everyone's throats and everyone knows you should do it. Not only that but we all know that you shouldn't be barebacking strangers. Guess what, FAGGOTS STILL DO IT REGARDLESS. It's almost as if every gay is a 16 year old rebellious teenager who throws away every piece of advice given to her by her mother.

This is why the gay community is and always be shit. Even sex, the meat and potatoes of the community, is a fucking risk.
>>
>>5636908
There's a good reason homosexuality was considered a mental illness
>>
>>5636775
It's going to be tough, but I'm literally dedicating my life to get out of this shithole. I believe I will make it in the following years.
>>
>>5636908
well, in my country the biggest group of HIV infected people are women who got it through heterosexual sex. Then, you have the homos.

I guess people do stupid things even when they know there might be consequences. Like getting pregnant at the age of 15.
>>
>>5636980
Maybe it should still be considered so.

>>5637080
Where are you from?
>>
>>5636461
I'll do it slowly.

>>5636466
I don't think so. I travel abroad every year so take care.

>>5636591
>This is why the law exists; you don't even have the courtesy to accept responsibility in your own sexual encounters, its just as much you who puts negative people at risk as the negative person who's reckless.
If you are reckless it's not my fault. I take the meds and have undetectable viral load so the risk is minimum if there is any.
>>
>>5640568
>If you are reckless it's not my fault. I take the meds and have undetectable viral load so the risk is minimum if there is any.

And? You have still have the moral responsibility to tell the person you're going to fuck that you're pozzed.
>>
>>5640901
>moral responsibility
>>
>>5640901
>hurr gotta tell my friend about his surprise birthday party beforehand because heaven forbid I renege my moral responsibility of telling someone before giving them a gift
fuck off troll
>>
You're an idiot for fucking a man without protecting. Thankfully there is a lot of treatments so you will still be able to live for a while. Gods bless.
>>
Please don't become an hero anon, fuck a pussy.
>>
>>5604178
>what is psychology
>>
>>5603238

You're much less likely to get AIDS from topping actually.
>>
>>5603210
He was 42 years old or had a 42 inch waist?
>>
>>5644559
>>
>>5603210
That's really suspicious behavious dude, and specially because of the age of the guy, I hope you are wrong for your own sake but this is REALLY REALLY fishy, if it turns out negative you gotta stop thinking with your dick man
>>
>>5645488
these numbers are underreported, IMO. It depends a lot on the style of fucking and dick sizes involved and if viral load high.
>>
>>5645488
>0.6% max chance for tops
I've played enough grinding games to know 0.6% is a huge chance.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.