[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people believe there's more than four sexualities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 565x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 565x740
why do people believe there's more than four sexualities
>>
there should be just one 'human sexuality' that is about people doing what feels good for them and that's it.
>>
>>5599331
If they don't think asexuality is real, what do they think the four sexualities are?
>>
>>5599331
What?
homo
hetero
bi
??
what if not ace?
>>
>>5599341
What if fapping to children is what feels good
>>
>>5599774
straight gay lesbian bi
>>
>>5603598
+asexual
>>
>>5599777
then some people will do it and probably go to jail because of it.

A pedophile is still a human. Most likely a shitty one, but still a human.
>>
Why do people get mad that people call themselves things?
>>
>>5605078
It's just that people have too much time on their hands and make up ridiculous shit about themselves. Others try to call them out on their bullshit.

It's like the emo scene kids. "This is my real self" Fast forward 10 years, just a normal dude who had too much passion for being special.
>>
>>5605045

Lack of sexuality isn't a sexuality.
>>
>>5605088

idk, I prefer to just let idiots be idiots rather than engage in fruitless conflict. You want to identify as a train? fine by me, just don't touch my shit.
>>
>>5605116
That's only true if you define sexuality as sexual attraction, when normally it means sexual orientation. And asexuality is a sexual orientation. A "lack of sexuality" in the sense of a sexual orientation would mean you're COMPLETELY indifferent to whether or not you're having sex and who you're having it with.
>>
>>5605131
I let people do their thing to. And I would never actually call someone out on their shit. But you are allowed to have strong opinions. And you can make fun of people in the internet, no worries. It's a liittle circlejerky, but whatever. We're having fun expressing pointless hate.
>>
>>5605131
>You want to identify as a train? fine by me,
Just don't be surprised when they park you on a siding in the middle of nowhere to get you out of sight and mind..
>>
>>5603598
Lesbian and gay are the same thing, homosexual
>>
>>5605179
i'm not that guy but doesn't it get boring pretending to care that a teenage girl called herself 'demisexual'...it just seems repetitive to me
>>
>>5605274
Well I don't actually take part in these threads. I just share the mindset. The galaxygender thing really triggered me, but those are extremes.

demisexual is kinda legit tho
>>
File: uguu.jpg (58 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
uguu.jpg
58 KB, 848x480
Is heteromantic bisexual too snowflake? I feel like its the only thing that fits my love of woman and dick.
>>
>>5605116
A desire not to fuck anyone is still a sexual preference.

>>5599341
I somewhat agree? I think it's convenient to have labeled sexual orientations in the sense that it makes it easier to tell who is on the market for who, but it's true that generalized orientations like "straight, gay, bi, etc" don't really describe what a person is specifically attracted to.

Really, the only thing sexual orientation does is tell people what you specifically AREN'T attracted to. A heterosexual man isn't attracted to any men, but that doesn't mean he's attracted to every woman. Different heterosexual men have radically differing tastes.
>>
File: misty sideeye.png (272 KB, 408x469) Image search: [Google]
misty sideeye.png
272 KB, 408x469
>>5605402
That's called "internalized homophobia."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.