[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's sexuality is determined by societal trends. It is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x447
Women's sexuality is determined by societal trends. It is different being gay than lesbian. That is why married lesbian bed rooms grow cold after the first few weeks. They are why same sex spousal violence is so high. Lesbianism is literally just a world trend and is not the same as homosexuality.
>>
>>5597173
http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
>>
So, you're reinforcing the idea that women are less likely to have paraphilic forms of attraction than men?
>>
>>5597184
>on lesbian bed death.
Blumstein, Philip and Schwartz, Pepper (1983) American Couples. William Morrow
>>
>>5597186
I can't argue one way or another but I think they are different. I'm not saying it's worse or better. But in my personal experience, women with sexual fetishs such as lesbians tend to lose sexual intrest and have a very short attention span when it comes to their desire.
>>
>>5597173
Violence is high because a) women aren't raised not to hit like men are raised not to hit and b) when they do inevitable hit, it's not enough to serious fuck each other up like two men unreffed would.
>>
>>5597192
Lesbian bed death has been confirmed as a stupid myth for almost three decades now.
>>
>>5597173
>s-stop being gay! your sexuality HAS to revolve around MUH DIK!!!1!!
>>
>>5597234
>>5597276
It sounds like both of you are just denying scientific evidence and basing arguement son feeling. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. All I'm saying is they are fundamentally different.
>>
>>5597291
You are presuming that men and women do not coevolve and that anything that argues that women as a whole and men as a whole do not rely on each other collectively. It's just not true.
>>
>>5597234
>men don't hit women

okay yeah this is bait
>>
>>5597295
Sounds like you're using discredited and unsupported studies, in contradiction to the existing body of evidence, in order to create a lame duck homophobia scare. You had to go back to a no-name journal and a no-name article from the early 80s, a generation back, in order to get your one source for something that has been demonstrably untrue since it was first offered up. There is no credible evidence that lesbian bed death exists, and it's been studied many times.

You have no leg to stand on, no matter how you pretend to be calm about this and falsely claim rationality. You have no evidence to support the assertion that women have sexual fads.
>>
>>5597322
It's not very fact based but it's true to extents. When raised side by side boys are generally given lessons not to hit (which eventually happens anyway) but just like boys are pretty oblivious to what a period is girls are just as oblivious to the subject matter of violence. The poster I think was saying that do to their lack of understanding, WHEN it does come to violence women are more likely to do go further than men.
>>
>>5597322
all those cunts deserved it though
>>
>>5597337
lesbian bed death is absolutely true. why do you seem so mad about it? it's not homophobic, it's reality. why don't you just grow up?
>>
>>5597337
No I don't fear gay men ;)
And fine since how old something is obviously defines how true it is. Here is an article explaining exactly what I am saying http://www.shewired.com/lifestyle/naked-truth-lesbian-bed-death

On top of that you are avoiding the other claim I have made. I'm only being rational because I want a rational discussion and not one based solely on feelings. I'm trying to say "hey, these two things are not the same, but it's ok" if you think I am wrong provide sources and I will do my best to share mine with you.
>>
>>5597346
Due* fml
>>
>>5597173
You're just another ignorant male
It's not the first time we're being called non legit sexuality, faking, or violent, while the worst criminals are men, never forget this plz
Enjoy your wanking while we be getting more orgasms than you, and every other sexual orientation
Violence is high between two women in a relationship because men go out in the street to be violent/ rape and shit
>>
File: 1416346888741.png (156 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1416346888741.png
156 KB, 625x626
>>5597918
>>
File: fishing pole.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
fishing pole.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>5597357
>>
>>5597918
Enjoy bleeding every month you putrid cunt
>>
>>5597939
>>5597946
13 y/o boy =>back to reddit
>>
>>5597948
did I hurt your feelings?
I didn't mean to.
>>
>>5597962
Nope :)
Need a tampon?
>>
>>5597973
I'm good thks
Need a tissue?
>>
>>5597976
Nah, I've got plenty
Need some feminine deoderizer or whatever the fuck you need to spray on that vile smelly excuse for a sex organ?
>>
>>5597987
I don't need it, I don't pee with my sex organs
>>
>>5597999
Yes you do ;)
>>
>>5597954
>implying it's not the person I was replying to that's actually a 13 y/o redditor
>>
>>5598009
So I was right you really are a 13 year old boy
You shouldn't stay here
>>
>>5598014
Your urethra is located just above the opening of your vagina you stupid fucking cunt. Learn your own basic anatomy then make a most
>>
>>5598033
>>5598033
Still
I don't pee with my clitoris or my vagina while you pee with your penis
>>
>>5598033
wow mansplaining much, shitlord? this is a free-bleeding safe space you bigot
>>
>>5598049
That's like me saying I don't pee with my scrotum, dafuq is your point?
>>
>>5597295
>feels are greater than reals
>>
>>5598053
And this.
Learn your priviledge you cis white male oppressor from the patriarchy.
>>
>>5598057
My point is that your dick is nasty.
>>
>>5598057
Your scrotum isn't a sex organ.
>>
>>5598067
Yet you still crave the feel of penetrating object thrusting up your vagoo so dicks must not be that nasty
>>
>>5598083
They were talking about ~*YOUR*~ dick, not dicks in general.
>>
>>5598077
>mfw
Derp
>>
>>5598092
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5598088
She's never seen my dick, fuck off you dirty bitch
>>
>>5598077
How the fuck is a scrotum not a sex organ???
>>
>>5598107
The penis is the organ used in sexual intercourse. The scrotum is not.
>>
>>5598107
>>5598102
Pls leave this place 13yo boy. There is a lot of shit happening in here
>>
>>5598111
God your stupid, if it weren't for the scrotum actual reproduction wouldn't be possible, therefore the scrotum is essentially a SEX organ dumbass, learn basic biology
>>
>>5598113
Lolomg
Not that anon, but...

All this infighting.

I recently withnessed a lesbo divorce after 5 year marriage and 2 years bed death

Lesbos are the cattiest, meanest, bitchiest, most violet of all relationships.

>and look here, another one picking fights about genitalia like it matters

Btw, whomever was bitching about boys peeing with their penises, making them gross; ive had 3 girlfriends when, going down on them i could smell urine. Also, vaginas sometimes trap toilet paper upon wiping.

>For fucks sake, all these children arguing about genitalia.

Truth is, both organs stink and neither taste yummy off the bat. Both are an acquired taste., like beer but worse
>>
>>5597987
Hahaha why are gay men so bitter, mad you are the inferior homo?
>>
>>5598136
>mfw throwing insults like a child because couldn't come up with a suitable comeback to factual information.
Yup, its a woman alright!
>>
>>5598133
I just witnessed a man hitting a woman
Men are the most disgusting, violent, meanest of all relationship.
>>
>>5598151
Fuck off you try hard feminazi whore
>>
>>5598151
>men without fathers
>>
>>5598147
we aren't having an argument. You're saying stupid shit, and I'm laughing at you
>>
>>5598163
Sure
>>
>>5598154
I was just copy pasting what you said and replaced it with other nouns
wtf wrong with you anon.
>>
>>5598122
If it weren't for the heart, actual reproduction wouldn't be possible. Does that mean the heart is a sex organ?

>>5598147
>only women use baseless insults in internet discussions

>>5598158
Who are you quoting?
>>
being eaten out that much really is cancerous
>>
>>5597322
We don´t.
You should spezify.
>>
>>5597365
That's not a credible source, and its only citation is the discredit study you already provided. This trolling is truly subpar. You're not even faking being a legitimate opponent, you're just shitting the bed. Has 4chan sunk so low?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death#Other_findings_and_criticism

Or if linking irrelevant blogs is your game, fine, let's play at that level
http://www.thefrisky.com/2010-02-25/girl-on-girl-i-think-lesbian-bed-death-is-a-big-fat-myth/
http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/lesbian-bed-death-myth/

Your placcid mask fails to cover a seething underbelly of purely emotional motivation. You're not fooling anybody. If you were being even remotely rational, you'd be aware of studies like this
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01614576.2000.11074330
or this
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224499.2013.795924
and been able to analyse them independently. But you didn't, because you can't, because the only thing you have to depend on are highly criticised, wholly rejected /pol/ shitposts that you've gotten second-hand. You don't even know what's in the 1983 article, you putz. You don't even know what a rag American Couples is. You're a joke.
>>
Why are gay men so poisonous and hateful. Where are the man hating dykes? I only see misogynist gay men here? Is all the shit on their dicks hurting them in someway? Playing around with poop sure is bad for your mental health. And gay gen's rape and abuse stories edition only cements how abusive gay men are. The only reason statistics for them are so low is because they don't report their rapes. They probably like getting an anally raped. Prison systems have that shit in high numbers for sure
>>
>>5597346
Women will go further than men when it comes to woman on woman and woman on man, but man on man is very often brutal.
>>
>>5597987
Vaginas don't stink. Not like fish, not like mucus, not like whatever stupid thing you think. I can forgive you for not knowing this, considering your lack of experience with pussy, but your vitriol and condemnation is grossly childish.
>>
>>5598371
Glorious.
>>
>>5597918
>Violence is high between two women in a relationship because men go out in the street to be violent/ rape and shit
>compensating agression at the person you love
-->only in a lesbian relationshi(p/t)
>all men are fuckers, killthem all in concentration camps
>the worst criminals are men, never forget this plz
>... saying one rape is worse than another, claiming that one murder is worse than another, becuase of gender, nice standards, fucking boon
>>
>>5598014
He should stay here to learn about your fucking arguements that defame men
>>
>>5598077
>Your scrotum isn't a sex organ.
That´s one of a funny evening.
>>
>>5598111
That´s not the definition lesbo.
>>
>>5598136
right, all gay men are bitter, that´s what fascism is baes on, lesbo
>>
>>5598413
>>compensating agression at the person you love
How about compensating agression on unknown people ?
>>all men are fuckers, killthem all in concentration camps
These are you words, so, I don't really know what to answer?
>>... saying one rape is worse than another, claiming that one murder is worse than another, becuase of gender, nice standards, fucking boon
Hm? read the OP maybe? I'm refuting what they said.
>>5598428
Kek, did you even read what that anon said?
>>
>>5598442
>>5598447
See >>5598173
>>
>>5598151
That´s exactly what Hitler said about the jews, fucking fascist.
>>
>>5598382
You are a fucking fascist.
Iz´s like saying all jews would poison the lakes.
>>
>>5598471
Read the post I was answering to, this is what the gay anon said and I copy pasted it and changed the words to make him understand that what he said was stupid, so, yeah, you're basically saying he's a fascist.
>>
>>5598464
There is a prooved consens about biology and you simply say: That´s false. The difference is: you can live without a scrotum but not without a heart.
>>
File: 1452611252442.jpg (30 KB, 521x490) Image search: [Google]
1452611252442.jpg
30 KB, 521x490
>>5598456
>that´s what fascism is baes on

what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>5598490
Okay, where is this "prooved [sic] consensus"? You can't reproduce without a scrotum, but you can't reproduce without a heart, either.
>>
>>5597184
>http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
>the lowest rate is for gay males
>the highest rate is for people in a relationship with women
This is hilarious.
>>
>>5598458
>How about compensating agression on unknown people ?
That´s not what the thread is about.
>These are you words, so, I don't really know what to answer?
When you say : all men go out to rape and do shit, that´s a logical consequence of your thoughts.
>Hm? read the OP maybe? I'm refuting what they said.
No, you said men are the worse criminals, implying that a murder by a woman is less worse than one by a man.
>>
>>5598383
That's because whatever men do they are good at it, it's also why the ATTEMPTED suicide rate for women is higher than that of men but the actual DEATHS through suicide are higher for men.
>>
>>5598505
>That´s not what the thread is about.
This thread isn't about domestic violence, either. It's about a bunch of meme nonsense that lesbianism doesn't real.

>No, you said men are the worse criminals, implying that a murder by a woman is less worse than one by a man.
Doesn't imply that at all. "Worse criminals" doesn't mean that individual crimes committed by them are worse, it means men as a group are more likely to commit crimes.
>>
>>5598505
>logical consequence of your thoughts.
Don't you think you're going way too far?
I never said anything about killing anyone go eat a big fat penis anon please.
>No, you said men are the worse criminals, implying that a murder by a woman is less worse than one by a man.
Not that its less bad but that in number they commit more murder.
>>
>>5598497
*based
What I meant: Claiming that all people of a group show certain characteristics and therefore hating them.
>>
>some bitter fag posts how abusive lesbians are
>meanwhile in gay men general, they're having rape and abuse stories edition and everyone is sharing how they almost got pozzed

Oh I am laffin
>>
>>5598526
That's just generalization. It's something fascists do, but hardly limited to them. And fascism is a 20th century ideology, but generalizations have existed since ancient times.
>>
>>5598521
You never mentioned the number before.
Also in terms of domestic violence I think we shouldn´t allow ourself to talk about options regarding all partnerships in the world.
>>
>>5598500
Uwe Gille: Harn- und Geschlechtsapparat, Apparatus urogenitalis. In: Franz-Viktor Salomon u. a. (Hrsg.): Anatomie für die Tiermedizin. Enke, Stuttgart 2004, ISBN 3-8304-1007-7, S. 368–403.

Fausto Sterling, Anne (2000). Sexing The Body. New York: New York. pp. 44–77.

Eberhard, W.G., 1985. Sexual Selection and Animal Genitalia. Harvard University Press

"Sex organ (sɛks ˈɔːɡən)". Collins English Dictionary. Retrieved September 14, 2013
>>
>>5598532
>You never mentioned the number before.
Well as you are so good at deducing logical consequences of thought, I'd thought you'd deduce it yourself. That's my bad here.
>o in terms of domestic violence I think we shouldn´t allow ourself to talk about options regarding all partnerships in the world.
How about you tell that to the OP? They probably won't listen to me since I have a vagina.
>>
>>5598517
The thread is about domestic violence, but now it comes clear, why you argue on such a low niveau.
>>
>>5598517
>Doesn't imply that at all. "Worse criminals" doesn't mean that individual crimes committed by them are worse, it means men as a group are more likely to commit crimes.

No, that´s wrong. It implies the quality of the crime, not the quantity, no need to try hiding your fascist tendencies.
>>
>>5598552
>The thread is about domestic violence
That's not what the OP is about. You can't derail the thread and then claim what you're talking about is the legitimate topic of the thread.

>niveau
Wtf is a niveau?
>>
>>5598531
Generalization can fastly lead to this ideology, as presented in this thread.
>>
>>5598552
Are you french
>>
>>5598560
>No, that´s wrong. It implies the quality of the crime, not the quantity, no need to try hiding your fascist tendencies.
You're being overly pedantic. Maybe better phrasing could have been chosen, but the most straightforward interpretation is that "worse criminals" means that the AVERAGE man is a worse criminal than the average woman - which could be a matter of quality (theft vs murder) but since we're talking about averages, could also be a matter of quantity (if 20% of men and 10% of women are murderers, then "men, on average, are worse murderers than women" even if all murders are equal).
>>
>>5598546
Well you´ll have to menton your facts and arguements.

I like bragging other men, so I won´t do that.
>>
>>5598576
No, I am not.
>>
>>5598598
>Well you´ll have to menton your facts and arguements.
Thought I worded it well.
>I like bragging other men, so I won´t do that.
motherfucker.
>Tfw would do the same if it was a woman
>>5598603
Then wtf is a niveau
>>
>>5598581
No, I just show what everybody needs to know and what we learned in school aswell, never generalize.

>the AVERAGE man
again, that´s something I hate, putting me outside of the average or inside a criminal one, at least "more criminal than women"

>even if all murders are equal
they are equal (in really most of the cases)

>if 20% of men and 10% of women are murderers, then "men, on average, are worse murderers than women"

that´s, again, subjective, worse is totally false, the number is higher, not the moral or physical, nor psychological, act itself.
>>
>>5598607
Not the number thing.
>motherfucker
why?
niveau is, indeed, a french word, it means level or grade.
>>
>>5598500
Marvalee H. Wake (15 September 1992). Hyman's Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy. University of Chicago Press. p. 583. ISBN 978-0-226-87013-7. Retrieved 6 May 2013.
>>
>>5598623
And I'm saying "worse" is REFERRING to the number, not the act itself. You're misinterpreting a statement and using it to justify making a strawman argument.
>>
>>5598623
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder#Incidence
>Approximately 90% of murders in the US are committed by males.
Looked that up
I'm kinda shocked myself honestly
>>5598635
Because you won't tell OP, I don't mean to start an argument again.
>>
>>5598647
The word "worse" has a definition regarding quality not number, a word referring to a number could be"enormous" or something like that, not my mother-tongue.

>>5598651
So am I. It´s not the fact itself, it´s the fact you make up of it, that "the average man", is more of a criminal than "the average woman". I thought we would be off of those arguemnts and such thoughts in our minds. That´s like saying: becasue gays are more likely to have HIV, the average gay man (even though if he never had sex) has "more" HIV than the average straight man.

>Because you won't tell OP, I don't mean to start an argument again.
I do not understand, sorry.
>>
>>5598651
And why calling me a motherfucker?
>>
>>5598678
Well yeah though, since this "average gay man" probably don't exist in reality, it is a representation of these gathered datas.
I don't think males are all criminals though
And I quoted someone else
>>5598684
Don't take it like an insult, I mean it like I'd call a friend "bitch", they won't take it badly, I'm not a feminist against the patriarchy let's not start another argument I beg you.
>>
>>5598678
>The word "worse" has a definition regarding quality not number, a word referring to a number could be"enormous" or something like that, not my mother-tongue.
So English isn't your first language? Maybe you shouldn't be trying to tell other people how the English language works, then. It's pretty clear from context that "men are worse criminals" is intended to be taken as "men as a group commit more crime"
>>
>>5598701
Okay, that´s nice.
So the question goes to McMoron you quoted.

So you want me as your friend?:)
>>
>>5598371
Damn nigga got told
>>
>>5597918
>Violence is high between two women in a relationship because men go out in the street to be violent/ rape and shit
Yes, women are just as aggressive as men, if not more so. It just so happens that they are also physically incompetent and aren't able to go out and commit violent crimes. Lady with a knife would get knocked the fuck out as soon as she tried to attack a bigger man.

Women aren't criminals less often because they're nicer. They're criminals less often because they're not cut out for it, just like they aren't cut out for most of the things that need doing in the world. Their biology is just not very good for anything except making babies and looking soft, and an obstinate man will still outdo them at the second.

Even in straight relationships, most of the domestic violence is initiated by women. It's only seen as a "problem" when the man happens to fight back, since that knocks the bitch down.
>>
>>5599108
Got any more tired rhetoric for us?
>>
>>5599108
>Even in straight relationships, most of the domestic violence is initiated by women. It's only seen as a "problem" when the man happens to fight back, since that knocks the bitch down.
Got a source on that?
>>
>>5598371
/thread
>>
It's like no one has discovered there's a report button.
>>
so basically this thread said what we already know, lezbos are crazy man hating whores
>>
>>5597234
They are violent because they usually have Borderline Personality Disorder. They turn to affection from other women to simulate the feeling of a warm, maternal presence which they never received as a child. When the idealization wears off after a few months, they turn on each other and become extremely violent. Rinse and repeat. The increase in lesbians we see today correlates quite well with the incidence of abusive, volatile single mothers. Feminism, folks! There you have it.
>>
>>5599877
So lesbians have a much higher rate of BPD than straight women? Are there any studies on this, or is it just pseudopsychology?
>>
>>5597346
Although I disagree with a lot of this, there is a grain of truth to this. I have been in a bunch of abusive relationships (yay me!) but the only time I was physically abused was by an ftm. He didnt even seem to realize that I was seriously hurt by it, and that it was actually a big thing for him to be hitting someone.
>>
>>5599915
You know the answer to that. He blamed lesbians on single mothers, and single mothers on feminism. Of course it's a crock of shit.
>>
>>5598514
Men will hold in their troubles, refuse to talk about it, and then kill themselves. Women will leave themselves an escape route, choosing overdose over a bullet to give them that last chance at trying again. Good riddance, men get rid of themselves. Population control an all that.

>>5597346
More like boys are taught that they can do serious damage if they hit someone. Girls aren't given the lesson as strictly because people say "hit like a girl" and they absorb the idea that if they hit someone or slap them around then it's harmless. When women get into physical fights it doesn't usually lead to broken bones or lasting impairment (you see them yank at each other's hair and then deliver a slap but no full on fist to the jaw), when men get into physical fights it leads to broken bones and even death. Which is why don't hear about scuffles between lesbians in the news but disputes between gay men end up with one murdered.
>>
>>5599915
>>5599998
Early childhood neglect is widely known to be a significant factor in developing BPD. Lesbian relationships, as described by lesbians, seem to display signs of idealization/devaluation cycles seen in BPD, as well as high rates of domestic violence, another trend in BPD. BPD patients are more likely to be bisexual/homosexual, therefore there must be a higher incidence of BPD in the lesbian community than the general population. A study relating to this topic would likely never receive funding in our current, politically correct environment. However if such a study theoretically occurred I think it would support my hypothesis.
>>
>>5599337
This thread only proved how insanely bitter and sad some fags are.
>>
>>5600319
No study eh? You're still fulla shit
>>
>>5600319
>A study relating to this topic would likely never receive funding in our current, politically correct environment
nice meme
>>
The better question is why are some gay men so afraid of lesbians? Is it vagina-envy? Are they mad because they secretly crave the beautiful female form? Is it bitterness from lesbians being able to have much safer sex than most gay men could ever dream? Or the fact that lesbians don't have to depend on party drugs to even be able to fuck their way through the gay community? I'm just trying to delve into the mind of the bitter hateful gay man.
>>
>>5600392
There's a reason why they call their asshole "boiPUSSY"
>>
>>5600438
And why they take pills to try and appear feminine.
>>
>>5600465
And the irony of them being the gay male version of the man hating dyke stereotype that they hate so much. No difference except the sex and the sex they hate on.
>>
>>5600465
why, to prank you of course
>>
>>5600392
You dykes can barely have sex and when you do you imitate men so clearly you cunts are envious of men
>>
>>5600655
>I'm clearly not a brain damaged autist who thinks he's an expert on women and especially gay women!

>>5600500
I've yet to meet an actual man-hating lesbian. All that seems to be someone caught up in political lesbianism. Even the butchest of butches are friendly and polite.
>>
Women evolved to be sexually available. If this means going with the hunter who is bringing home the meat or the new tribe that just took over, women have no sexual loyalty. Likewise lesbianism has never been a thing until women started holding money and power at which point women became "attracted" to each other.

Women's violence has been long documented. The cycle of abuse almost always starts with women beating their children (especially their male children) Those children end up violent themselves. On a racial level blacks beat their children the most and their children are also the most violent. Countries with laws against hitting your kids see the least violence in adults. Really if we could just stop women the world would be a better place.
>>
>>5600681
Every lesbian is a feminist and feminism's core is man hating.
>>
>>5600017
>Women will leave themselves an escape route, choosing overdose over a bullet to give them that last chance at trying again. Good riddance, men get rid of themselves.
The official reason is because they literally do it for attention, like most other things they do.
>>
>>5600726
It is crazy how much attention women crave and the lengths they will go to get it. Every time I see a group of girls they are taking pictures of themselves and posting it online but they are not actually talking to each other or doing any activities. They are just praying their picture gets one more like.
>>
>>5600713
>Likewise lesbianism has never been a thing until women started holding money and power at which point women became "attracted" to each other.
Lesbianism is not at all a recent thing.

>The cycle of abuse almost always starts with women beating their children (especially their male children)
Can I have a source on this?

>>5600718
>Every lesbian is a feminist
Not in the formal sense of the word, no. And even if using a very broad definition, there are probably some self-hating lesbians who wouldn't qualify as feminist even then.

>feminism's core is man hating.
Incorrect, unless improving the condition of women inherently involves hatred of men.

>>5600726
>The official reason is because they literally do it for attention, like most other things they do.
This is a common meme, but do you have any evidence to back it up?
>>
>>5600742
>This is a common meme, but do you have any evidence to back it up?
Common sense,you either have to admit that even at suiciding women are less competent than men or that they weren't serious about it and used a method that has a mortality rate of only 1.8%.
>>
>>5600785
>Common sense,you either have to admit that even at suiciding women are less competent than men or that they weren't serious about it and used a method that has a mortality rate of only 1.8%.
It is a less effective method, but that doesn't mean they do it for attention. I mean, do people normally research the effectiveness of suicide techniques before doing it?
>>
>>5600785
Just fess up. Men are programmed to off themselves regularly because they're the less important sex. Not important at all now that we're nearing the new age of same-sex reproduction.
>>
>>5600718
>I hate women who don't hate women
>>
>>5600017
Ohh yes, when girls hit it can and will do seriousl damage. Because they will kick you in the scrotum, drag you by you hair or scratch your ey like birds.
>>
>>5600392
>>5600438
Fucking fascists. Stop generalizing.
>>
>>5600465
The same reason why some of you take pills to appear more masculine.
>>
>>5597173
2bh that's only because most lesbians don't actually like other women, they're just feminists who have gone so far down the man-hating rabbit hold that they can't bear to pretend that they're actually attracted to them
>>
>>5601498
Which is a fair sight different from when a two hundred pound stack of solid meat kicks you in the scrotum, drags you by the hair, and scratches your eye like a bird. You just described undisciplined brawling, you utter retard. Most every fight goes like that. Hell, you can just look at any given 80s action movie and find a protagonist holding some meathead up by his hair and then punching him right in the fucking jaw, like that doesn't destroy a person's face forever.
>>
>>5601506
There is no lesbian version of the femboy, out there somewhere butching it up maximum style, taking horse testosterone to get a huge beard.
>>
>>5600818
>Men are programmed to off themselves regularly because they're the less important sex
Now I hate lesbians.
>>
>>5601506
I love how gay men hate on lesbians for being butch and acting masculine believing all of them to be a walking stereotype but wow, they are so full of hypocritical bullshit and can't even realize that gay men themselves can be the cattiest bitches around. They cross dress for fun, take estrogen, call their assholes boipussies, and pretend to be a little girl as they bottom.

Get over yourselves fags
>>
>>5601515
>implying that's new
lol fag
>>
>>5601515
>ignores all the insane catty shit the fags say and gers salty when they get insulted back

Gays confirmed for being able to dish it but can't take it

How much you guys wanna bet that OP has a lisp and is totally a limp wristed fag?
>>
>>5601511
No, he/she won´t do that, because firstly men won´t kick eachother in the scrotum, except one is a coward, 2) Men would be called fags if they would do what you just said, 3) I was talking about children not about adults, since adult women are, compared to some men, strong. So you should stop generalizing. Also, what´s your problem with mental or physically challenged people? You seem to have a lot of hate in you.
>>
>>5601517
You for sure have la lot of daddy-hate in you.
See, not every gay men takes pills and acts like he would be a girl. Also most of the gay men I´ve met wre some of the nicest people in the whole world. Claiming that every gay men shows certain stereotypes can fastly lead to fascism. Also I do not cross dress, that´s enough for you to say, that only some do.
>>
>>5601523
Are you a literal child, or just never been outside?
>>
>>5601522
Only because one gay says something that upsets you, you don´t have to insult us all (and all straight men) in the name of your sexuality.
>>
>>5600792
>do people normally research the effectiveness of suicide techniques before doing it?
uhhh yeah? that's literally the first thing anyone serious about killing themself does.
>>
>>5601532
We just never fight in school I guess. :P
>>
>>5600325
sure lizzie
>>
>>5601540
No some people are spontaneous about it. A lot of people jump off buildings, one guy I knew was addicted to drugs, got the "protection" gun out of his office and shot himself in the head with his kids in the house. Didn't kill him. Made him a vegetable. So they put him down.
>>
>>5601506
Testosterone is literally poison. No sane person takes it, no sane person has it.
>>
>>5601531
You for sure have la lot of mommy-hate in you.
See, not every lesbian dresses and acts like men. Also most of the lesbians I´ve met wre some of the nicest people in the whole world. Claiming that every lesbian shows certain stereotypes can fastly lead to fascism. Also I do not dress butch, that´s enough for you to say, that only some do.

>>5601538
>only because one gay says something that upsets you, you don't have to insult us all (and all straight men) in the name of your sexuality

the fags here do the exact same thing. They insult all straight women and claim all lesbians as evil in the name of their insecurity. You're literally acting exactly like a SJW tumblrite.
Pretend you're the victim while preaching how a specific demographic is bad and getting mad when other people give them the taste of their own medicine.

You're getting mad at lesbian anons who are basically parroting the angry bitter fags that started this thread in the first place.
>>
>>5601531
>You for sure have la lot of daddy-hate in you.
if you want daddy issues, holy shit, just look at fem gen, lel

the irony of a fag telling a lesbian they have dad problems, ayyy lmao
>>
>>5598371
MY SON. YOU GO
>Notice how the person didn't reply back.
>>
>>5601649
I did not claim that.

I do hate tumblr and I am against SJW and I think I am not a victim, I just won´t tolerate you generalizing all gays.
Again: not all gay men are insulting all straight women/lesbians here. It´s a crime to claim that in my country.
>>
>>5601663
Her dad wasn´t as dominant as she expected it from what she experienced in other families (eg friends house) and so wanted to represent the daddy in a relationship later on.

I did not claimthat gays can´t have daddy-issues, but this women.

>>5601649
You for sure have la lot of mommy-hate in you.
See, not every lesbian dresses and acts like men. Also most of the lesbians I´ve met wre some of the nicest people in the whole world. Claiming that every lesbian shows certain stereotypes can fastly lead to fascism. Also I do not dress butch, that´s enough for you to say, that only some do.

That´s one of a low conter. Implying I generalized.
>>
>>5600792
>It is a less effective method, but that doesn't mean they do it for attention.
It has 1.8% chance as I said they do it for attention or they are too dumb to look up which methods are the most effective and less painful.

>>5600818
I know you are baiting, try harder bitch.
>>
>>5604233
>It has 1.8% chance as I said they do it for attention or they are too dumb to look up which methods are the most effective and less painful.
You still haven't provided a source for your 1.8% claim, and even if the chance was only 0.000000000000000000000001%, that wouldn't by itself mean they do it for attention. A lot of suicides are more or less spontaneous decisions, and even if not, people aren't likely to be thinking logically when they do it.
>>
>>5598382
>Where are the man hating dykes

They're under the Neo-facist group called "feminism". Where the fuck has your retarded ass been these past couple of years?
>>
>>5604289
Yeah but just meeting a man made me hate them. This thread, you, has made me realize men truly are pathetic things to be culled from the Earth.
>>
>>5604257

Look, the person you're trying to glean logic from is obviously a gay man. That means there's a good chance his mind is riddled with holes thanks to drugs and STDs. You can't really expect a reasoned argument from such a person, it's not fair, it's like asking a 3rd grader to help you on your calculus homework. Completely unreasonable expectation.
>>
>>5604395
Fucking Hitler-Bitch. I bet you´d gas us. I´ll be sure to save as many qt boys as I can. We will build a wonderful independent country for all who had to flee from you fascists.
>>
>>5598570
>fastly
Are you serious man?
>>
>>5608008
Yes, I am.
>>
>>5600017
>Good riddance, men get rid of themselves. Population control an all that.
See this, and shit like this, is why I totally sympathise with MRA's.

The kind of people with this attitude are inhuman.
>>
>>5601514
You know why that is? There is no social advantage to being male. Because appearing too male brings the expactations that society (including the lgbt movement) expects of males.
>>
>>5601625
Even women have natural testosterone. I guess that's why women can be so crazy sometimes then?
>>
>>5604442
What's with the constant ad hominems?
I guess he must be right, that you're a lesbian purely because you have issues and hate men?
>>
>>5607997
Do it you fairy nigger. You really believe a nation of twinks could stand against me? I will nuke your shithole till your country looks like your literal fissured shithole.
>>
File: 1370938720824.jpg (8 KB, 217x204) Image search: [Google]
1370938720824.jpg
8 KB, 217x204
The sexual tension in this thread is amazing.
>>
>>5609314
You finally get it. For now, insanity is a part of human nature, but the more testosterone the more crazy.
>>
>>5609411
Yeah no. I'm not the anon you kept replying to, I just pointed out everyone has testosterone.

But regardless of your opinion, testosterone is NOT a poison. Your body, regardless of gender, needs it to function properly. Mental illness is in the mind, and not linked with it at all.

You've been reading too much feminist literature. Try reading a few biology textbooks instead.
>>
>>5609460
Tell a tranny T isnt poison
>>
>>5609483
It isn't poison. Basic biology. In the case of trans people they just got the wrong chromosomes at conception, which is fixable with HRT and surgery (if needed).

Even a fully transitioned MtF has natural testosterone in them, and they would die without it, because their muscle cells would not be replaced.
>>
>>5609299
Most MRAs I've encountered online seem to only reinforce the attitudes that drive men to suicide, people who call themselves MRA seem to buy into the ideology of the pua/redpill crowd, that being "alpha" (which includes not showing any weakness) is the only proper way to be a male. It's basically a more blatant, exaggerated version of all the stereotypes and norms forced on men already. They try to blame male suicide on the feminists, even though much of the encouragement to be completely independent and never show weakness comes from other men. Maybe your experience of people who call themselves MRAs is different, but the people who I know who actually want to solve problems like male suicide avoid calling themselves MRAs specifically because they want to avoid associating themselves with manosphere types.

>>5609324
>ad hominems are only bad when they're used against me!

>>5609460
Hormones can most definitely cause mental illness. That's a large part of what gender dysphoria is, biologically speaking.
>>
>>5609460
>feminist literature
Lol you know that testosterone can't be taken like estrogen because it will kill your liver? Literally, poison.
>>
>>5609877
>Hormones can most definitely cause mental illness. That's a large part of what gender dysphoria is, biologically speaking.

That is putting the cart before the horse. Gender dysphoria is when the brain is structured in the manner of the opposite chromosomal gender to what the body is.

The issue is not caused by hormones, it is caused by the person being unable to reconcile their brain structure with their genetic body.
>>
>>5609891
Hormones have some role in directly alleviating gender dysphoria, apart from their role in physically altering the body. Basically, a large part of dysphoria is caused by having incompatible hormones. Similar things will happen if you give a normal cis male female HRT for example.
>>
>>5609890
Y..you _do_ realise taking mass estrogen fucks you up a lot, right? And that testosterone regulates shit like muscle fiber construction, right?
>>
>>5610013
You can stop repeating yourself once you have nothing to reply with. It doesn't change the fact you have to slowly absorb testosterone through the skin unlike estrogen which can be fed directly into the body. Why? Because it kills organs. Large doses of anything fucks you up you nignog. Large doses of alcohol? Kills you. Large doses of marijuana? Kills you. Large doses of caffeine? Kills you. But even small doses of testosterone kills you.
>>
>>5610049
>you have to slowly absorb testosterone through the skin
No you don't. Testosterone comes in injectable and pill form.

>even small doses of testosterone kills you.
No, it dosen't.

I have relatives who are medical people, do you need me to get them to supply me with charts and such, or will you stop blatantly making shit up now?
>>
Why do people on this board hate lesbians so much?
>>
>>5610410
So far it seems because they hate anyone born with testosterone.
>>
As a lesbian I've found out that most "lesbians" are just so out of convenience. The moment it stops being useful to be with another girl for them they switch back over to the dick.
>>
>>5610410
Jealous fags. As it's always been. Just report and ignore. They won't stop because they have an obsession with women. All men. Gay or straight. Are obsessed with women. This thread is proof of that.
>>
>>5610273
Oh dear lord go talk to someone who is actually on T before you scramble to call your uncle at nintendo. Why can't you just accept that it has harmful effects? Take some t blockers, get some estrogen in you, and maybe just maybe you'll stop seeing red ok?
>>
>>5610632
*slow clap*

Just because you hate cis people, does not mean you are right. Keep the personal attacks coming, you're rather funny, in a stupid way.
>>
>>5609307
I have a hard time believing that you honestly think this is true.
>>
>>5610689
Yours is the personal attack, friendo. Because you refuse to think about how real world application functions.
>>
>>5597173
Women are unique in their inability to cooperate with each other, and it is a legitimate sociological observation that female sexuality tends to be more plastic than men's.
>>
>>5597173
Men are unique in their inability to cooperate with each other, and it is a legitimate sociological observation that male sexuality tends to be more plastic than women's.
>>
>>5610963
Nice gender inversion of the last one.
>>
>>5610963
men do cooperate with each other, honestly, can you think of a group of women who operated totally independent of men who ever got anything good done? Exactly.

also, nice exhibition of your lack of agency by merely copypasta'ing the previous post thinking it would be as applicable if you replaced female with male. cute.
>>
File: oppression.jpg (45 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
oppression.jpg
45 KB, 526x526
>>5610769
Please, keep explaining how much easier men have it compared to women.
>>
>>5610985
women do cooperate with each other, honestly, can you think of a group of men who operated totally independent of women who ever got anything good done? Exactly.

also, nice exhibition of your lack of agency by merely copypasta'ing the previous post thinking it would be as applicable if you replaced male with female. cute.
>>
>>5611049
>can you think of a group of men who operated totally independent of women who ever got anything good done
Hmm... pretty much everything ever built before 1950.
>>
>>5611024
>implying half of those suicide aren't misgendered mtf suicide
>>
>>5611076
It's an experiment, echoing your post in attempt to test whether or not you'll realize how stupid you sound. You really claim to have created everything built before 1950? You. The one sitting at their little computer on a mongolian cartoon forum. If there's a bridge nearby please jump off it.
>>
>>5611090
>hurr fucking durr
>>
>>5611090
Feeling extra special snowflake today are we?

No, those are not trans suicides. Most are due to the abuses of the family court system.

You should be ashamed to have said that.
>>
File: Chuckles.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Chuckles.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>5611109
>This person actually thinks I'm the one posting the stuff they copypasta'd and genderswapped.

See, this is why you need user ID's.
>>
>>5610410
Because they are violent, hateful creatures
>>
>>5611119
>No, those are not trans suicides. Most are due to the abuses of the family court system.
If that's true, that would imply that male suicide rates are higher in modern times. Were suicide rates lower before the family court system was instituted?
>>
>>5611171
>Were suicide rates lower before the family court system was instituted?
Yes. I have the graph buried somewhere, male suicides have been growing since the family court system was instituted in the 70's, though they were always generally at a higher rate than female suicides.

Yes, correlation=/=causation, but the coincidence is suspicious.
>>
>>5611171
We're winning, we're crushing the patriarchy
>>
>>5612207
>patriarchy

>Believing in imaginary things that don't exist.
>>
>>5612207
>crushing the patriarchy

In the meantime, you push to allow entry to ever more muslims, leaving too many women like this.
>>
>>5597173
lesbian bed death is not really much of a thing, but lesbians do have less sex than straights, who have less sex than gays.

this is because men tend to have a higher sex drive and are more conditioned to initiate sexytimes.

however the idea that lesbian bedrooms are cold is a complete myth. less sex is WAY different from no sex.
>>
>>5613105
Patriarchy does exist though. Even if the feminists' description of it isn't perfectly accurate. Virtually every culture is patriarchal.
>>
File: lol.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>5613194
>there are people who actually believe this

Go to Saudi Arabia, and see a place where it actually exists.

It doesn't in any "western" nation.
>>
>>5613232
Patriarchy just means male-centric society, which western civilization still is, despite women and men having more or less equal legal rights.
>>
>>5613248
>Patriarchy just means male-centric society
No it does not. If it were, males would not go to war and die in droves while the females stayed safe at home.

Western civilization was, and is, a civilization centered around the fact that females are critical for the continuation of the species.
>>
>>5613264
>No it does not. If it were, males would not go to war and die in droves while the females stayed safe at home.
That doesn't in any way refute the stated definition.

>Western civilization was, and is, a civilization centered around the fact that females are critical for the continuation of the species.
BOTH SEXES are critical for the continuation of the species. If either sex disappeared, the chance of reproduction would be literally, absolutely zero.
>>
File: dn4909-1_546.jpg (80 KB, 546x1270) Image search: [Google]
dn4909-1_546.jpg
80 KB, 546x1270
>>5613304
IPS celulas
>>
File: 279935w280.jpg (35 KB, 280x666) Image search: [Google]
279935w280.jpg
35 KB, 280x666
>>5613574
mouse pup born without male
>>
>>5613574
Sure, single-sex reproduction is POSSIBLE. But to the best of my knowledge, it's never been done successfully on humans, and in any case for like 99.999% of our history, it wasn't even regarded as a possibility.
>>
File: tumblr_n1oa212OIW1rvnlcbo1_1280.png (522 KB, 1000x833) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1oa212OIW1rvnlcbo1_1280.png
522 KB, 1000x833
>>5613598
in the future it will be possible
>>
>>5613624
Yes, but I was replying to
>Western civilization was, and is, a civilization centered around the fact that females are critical for the continuation of the species.
There is no way modern and historical Western civilization can be centered around something that won't be practical for at least several more decades
>>
>>5611024
There is no social advantage to being male. None. Even though every formal study on the issue has conclusively shown how men are assumed competence, given more leeway, have more leisure time, experience accelerated promotion, have more opportunity, and are even thought of as more attractive on average. I could keep going.

Men have it easier. Your laughable and degraded b8 image is as unsourceable as it is ridiculous. Please go back to your MRA circlejerk, this is an area of facts and not feels.
>>
>>5613632
Females are far more critical than males for the continuation of the species. 1 male and 1000 females is a stable breeding population (and something the male is even excited about.) 1 female and 1000 males is a gang rape followed by extinction.
>>
>>5613644
That only applies at the extreme lower end of the scale, and population hasn't been that small since really far back in ancient history. Anything with at least 500 or so of each sex, regardless of ratio, is a sustainable population.
>>
File: 44559195_big_p23.jpg (329 KB, 599x877) Image search: [Google]
44559195_big_p23.jpg
329 KB, 599x877
>>5613624
>>
File: 53024857_p2F.jpg (265 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
53024857_p2F.jpg
265 KB, 1400x2000
>>5613767
>>
File: 000.jpg (352 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
352 KB, 685x960
>>5613774
>>
File: 001.jpg (371 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
371 KB, 685x960
>>5613810
>>
File: 004.jpg (333 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
333 KB, 685x960
>>5613814
>>
File: 005.jpg (322 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
322 KB, 685x960
>>5613820
>>
File: 006.jpg (329 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
329 KB, 685x960
>>5613827
>>
File: 007.jpg (346 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
346 KB, 685x960
>>5613833
>>
>>5613644
>A man can simply impregnate hundreds of women

Do you seriously think this is how human reproduction works? /pol/ constantly bitches about how single mothers are terrible at raising children and why children need father figures, yet simultaneously believes that men are designed to fuck as many women as possible before dropping dead at age 25. Yes, there is a biological basis for men being risk takers, and this risk taking often led to new discoveries during trying times (discovering aspirin and other healing substances in plants, for example). This doesn't make us fucking animals though. Things like monogamy and male involvement in child rearing were SELECTED FOR. It might take a woman nine months to shit out a baby, but that's nothing compared to the fifteen years or so of dedicated, constant involvement in that child's life to turn them into viable adults. This level of dedication requires the male to go beyond just providing food and protection for the mother and her child; he must play a role as a nurturer too. Humans are unique in the amount of time we take to develop into adults, and unlike other animals we gain nearly all of the necessary skills to survive from social interaction and parental teaching rather than animal instinct. The constant attention a child requires is too much for the mother to handle alone, and you only have to look at black crime statistics to find evidence for this. The role of the human father as a nurturer is actually ingrained in our biology, in that men experience rather significant hormonal changes when their partner becomes pregnant. Testosterone levels in men decrease and hormones that promote bonding like oxytocin rise as his partner approaches the due date. If we evolved simply fuck as many women as possible , this testosterone decrease is the worse thing that could happen to you. People need to quit spreading the "men are completely expendable and monogamy is social construct" meme, it's fucking retarded.

(cont.)
>>
>>5613644
>>5615588

(Cont.)
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/12December/Pages/Fathers-to-be-experience-hormone-changes.aspx

Here's the link of the study about hormonal changes in men with an expecting partner. I should note that this is an area that requires more research to draw completely definite conclusions, but it does provide evidence that men are biologically hard wired to be care givers.
>>
>>5613638
I love how you managed to contradict YOURSELF in your own post. You actually AGREED with the infographic.

>There is no social advantage to being male. None.
That is the whole point. Women have the advantage in society, yet you claimed:
>Men have it easier.
Hahahahahaha.....

>this is an area of facts and not feels.
If it were, you would have kept quiet.

Here's just ONE example of how females recieve more assistance than men:

The Australian Domestic Violence Resource Centre (DVRCV) has made available a "one-stop-shop for resources, training & services." for workers in the feild of domestic and family violence.
This 23 page document lists the 3 (you heard right "3") services available to men. How supported is male victim will be after being presented these options? I'll let you be the judge:
>1 - No To Violence: Male Family Violence Prevention Association.
>2 - Mens Referal Service: For men who want to stop violent and abusive behavior towards their family members.
>3 - MensLine: Recently awarded $2m additional funding to support perpetrators not to re-offend.

Yet women are more likely to abuse a man than a man is to abuse a woman in the developed world:

A bibliography of 27 reputable academic studies of intimate abuse (published worldwide) by Dr Martin Fiebert:
www.csulb.edu/~Fiebert/assault.htm

"Harvard: 70% of Domestic Violence is committed by women against men"
http://newscastmedia.com/domestic-violence.htm

CDC report on domestic abuse
http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_Report2010-a.pdf

Other breakdowns of the CDC report:
http://www.batteredmen.com/NISVS.htm
http://www.saveservices.org/camp/truth/
>>
>>5613638
>>5615632

Now, DV is just as common among LGBT people as it is among heterosexuals, so let's look at that by relationship type:

http://www.advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml

"Women commit twice as much unprovoked Domestic Violence as men"
"Women are responsible for over two-thirds of non-reciprocal Domestic Violence"
"Lesbian couples have the highest rate of violence, followed by heterosexual relationship and gay male couples have the lowest rate of violence."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pic/articles/PMC1854883/

So the higher prevalence of DV int he presence of females is a good indication that the primary abusers are women.
>>
>>5615642
What's worse tho, assault or murder? I don't know what you're trying to say here. That women are more violent? Well men still kill and rape at a far far far greater degree. No one is claiming women are perfect and incapable of acting out. But at least they won't blow your brains out and then your children's.
>>
>>5615688
gay envy the uterus
>>
>>5615697
Ew even if I wanted to be an inferior creature I'd make it a metrosexual parakeet.
>>
>>5600319
>Early childhood neglect is widely known to be a significant factor in developing BPD
except there is no real correlation between childhood neglect/abandonment and BPD yah pooftah
>>
>>5615688
>Well men still kill and rape at a far far far greater degree.

Men kill other men, not just women. And it is still a rare event.

And since you mention children:

Mothers more likely than Fathers to kill children: http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current%20series/rip/21-40/rip38.html

>More than one-half (53.9%) of perpetrators were women and 45.0 percent of perpetrators were men; 1.1 percent were of unknown sex.
>Of the perpetrators who medically neglected their victims, 76.0 percent were women.
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2013.pdf

"Children killed by one parent in U.S. 2001-2006 :
Mother alone or with other: 70.8%
Father alone or with other: 29.2%"
*Source: U.S. DHHS Child Maltreatment reports 2001-2006

"Women commit 80% of crimes of violence, neglect and of a sexual nature against children in the United States."
*Source: U.S. DHHS Child Maltreatment reports 2001-2014

http://archive.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/pubs/cm09/cm09.pdf
Most child abuse, neglect, and murders are committed by females

"Children killed by one parent in U.S. 2001-2006 :
Mother alone or with other: 70.8%
Father alone or with other: 29.2%"
*Source: U.S. DHHS Child Maltreatment reports 2001-2006

Figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics in 2015 which stated that in the past decade 52% of all children killed in domestic incidents were in fact murdered by women.
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by%20Subject/4510.0~2014~Main%20Features~Experimental%20Family%20and%20Domestic%20Violence%20Statistics~10000

Mothers more likely than Fathers to kill children: http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current%20series/rip/21-40/rip38.html

https://thepatriotdad.wordpress.com/do-women-molest-children-more-than-men/
http://www.breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php

Why are women so prone to murdering and abusing kids, anon?

What is it about women that makes them so likely to molest or even harm kids?
>>
>>5609400
this
when are lesbians/gays finally going to admit they are both just attracted to each other and are just trying to play it cool by claiming they arent
>>
>>5615745
Thank goodness. If left alone with their fathers those kids would be murdered and raped at a much higher degree. As you can see it is more serious when a father abuses their children - the child ends up brain dead, delayed development, severe retinal hemorrhages, etc.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2011/03/07/peds.2010-1770.full.pdf

>Male Offenders The vast majority of the offenders in these cases are male. Even in
those few cases where there is a female offender, she will most likely have one or
more male accomplices who are the ringleaders or be victimizing children one at
a time.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC70.pdf
>>
>>5615632
The cherrypick is strong with this one. I came here to laugh at you.
>>
>>5616004
>>5616004
Well, I've got 6 sources, and you barely scraped up 2...

"Not to mention, from your own sources:
>"I have not consulted on a sufficient number of cases involving female offenders to properly and confidently include them in this typology. Although certainly a minority of cases, I believe the sexual victimization of children by females is far more prevalent than most people believe."
>"Many people view sex between an older woman and acquaintance adolescent boy not as molestation but a “rite of passage.” Furthermore sexual activity between women and young children is difficult to identify. Females are the primary caretakers in our society and can dress, bathe, change, examine, touch, and breast feed children with little suspicion."

So yeah, you've got nothing.

>>5616094
>cherrypick
Yeah, dozens of reports and studies is now "cherrypicking".

The thing about privilege, especially female privilege, is that you don't realise you have it.
>>
>>5616094

Stop laughing then:

http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/florida-woman-allegedly-kills-her-teenage-children-because-they-were-really-mean/
Florida woman shoots, kills her 2 teenage sons

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/04/30/chinese-woman-throws-baby-under-moving-truck-kills-daughter-hu-chen/
Mother throws 1 year-old daughter under truck, kills her

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/3-girls-found-dead-calif-home-mom-arrested-cops-article-1.1800154
California mom stabs her 3 daughters to death. all under 2 years old

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/25266213/mother-charged-with-trying-to-kill-her-three-teenagers
Mother attempts to kill her 3 teenage children

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Livermore-Woman-Accused-of-Killing-Child-at-Park-256858241.html
Mother kills her infant son by stabbing him to death

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/jupiter-woman-kills-exdomestic-partners2yearold-daughter-attempted-murdersuicide-16264.shtml?wap=0&?hot=1
Woman kills 2 year-old girl, attempts to kill 10 year-old boy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/utah-mom-killed-newborns-couldn-remember-dead-babies-garage-police-article-1.1777762
Utah mom murders 6 newborns, keeps them in garage

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/29/mother-charged-with-trying-to-suffocate-daughter/
Mother charged with trying to suffocate daughter

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/04/30/3173379/tacoma-woman-charged-in-death.html
Woman charged for killing 8-month old baby

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/child-left-brain-dead-mom-drowning-attempt-dies-article-1.1747035
Mother drowns both of her sons aged 3 and 6

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/07/kids-rescued-from-ocean-said-mom-tried-to-killed-us-sc-woman-charged-with/
Mother attempts to drown her 3 children in ocean

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/utah-mom-shoots-kills-young-daughters-article-1.1581034
Utah mother shoots and kills two teen daughters, then herself
>>
>>5616094
>>5616137

If you still find it funny:

http://fox6now.com/2014/03/11/woman-charged-following-death-of-14-month-old-son/
Mother suffocates 14 month old son, fails at attempted suicide

http://www.wfsb.com/story/24589635/parents-of-baby-allegedly-killed-by-babysitter-arrested
Woman babysitter murders 19 month old boy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/10/stefany-paige-johnson_n_4937447.html
Mom kills 7 month old daughter, blames Jesus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/11/pamela-wood-baby-death-daycare_n_4943063.html
Woman operating illegal daycare responsible for 3 month old girl’s death, police find 14 children in her basement

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Mom-said-she-strangled-newborn-watched-him-die-5144862.php
Mom strangles 3 day old baby boy, discarded body in trashcan

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/seminole-county/sanford-police-arrest-rachel-fryer-for-homicide-in-death-of-buried-toddler-taraji-gordon/24697228
Mother of several children with history of violence murdered and buried 2 year-old daughter in shallow grave

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/19/justice/maryland-exorcism-deaths/
Mother stabs and kills her 2 children in exorcism

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014/01/frisco-police-take-custody-of-mother-in-connection-with-10-year-olds-death.html/
Mother confesses to killing 10 year-old son

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/24/autopsy-released-of-3-year-old-found-dead-in-mothers-home/
Mother tortures and kills 3 year-old son, burned genitals with lighter

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/15/us/florida-mother-double-murder-suicide/
Mother kills her teen son and daughter, self

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/06/nyregion/woman-is-charged-in-killing-of-daughter-2.html?_r=0
Mother charged with killing 2 year-old daughter

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Make-Arrest-in-2-Year-Olds-Death-242496231.html
Woman suffocates 2 year old girl of fiance, fakes sexual assault by unknown assailant to cover tracks
>>
>>5616102
>australian report with statistics over 10 years old
>wordpress
>Mark Rosenthal's breaking the science but can't build a better webpage than a 6th grader or cite sources within the last decade
>durr hurr look at all muh sources!

Oh may the lord rest this poor idiot's soul.
>>
File: wat.jpg (19 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
19 KB, 277x400
>>5616145
>2015
"ten years old"
>>
>>5616145
If it were 20 or more years old you might have a point. 10 is really not a long time for a sociological study.
>>
>>5616145
>>5616148
Bot the attempts at rebuttal were 5 years old, btw. I guess that invalidates them too?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.