[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i'm not attracted to the same gender as myself but maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-01-21_1758.png (75 KB, 635x363) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21_1758.png
75 KB, 635x363
>i'm not attracted to the same gender as myself but maybe I will somedaybut who knows so I'll label myself as queer

Fuck people like this.
>>
>I might be a billionaire in the future, so I'll refer to myself as one now
>If you don't treat me like one, I guarantee that no less than 10 of my fans will send you death threats and do everything they can to dox you

Fuck SJWs in general desu senpai.
>>
>>5595599
I know I shouldn't care about shit like this but, seriously why do straight people do this?
What is so bad about identifying as straight, or even just being low on the kinsey scale in general to these people to the point where they have to grasp for straws like this.
>>
Out of curiosity, why "queer" instead of bisexual?
>>
>>5595626
Because she's not bi. Queer doesn't really mean anything so anyone can identify as it. It just got tossed in with lgbt people for no particular reason. It's not really an identity, it's a word historically used as an insult to all lgbt people and now all of a sudden people decided to identify as it. It doesn't have any particular connotations as to what you're attracted to and there's no definition as to what a queer is exactly, it's just simply "queer."
>>
>>5595626
Because being queer is cool, whereas bisexuals
>don't exist
>are greedy cheaters
>spread AIDS to straights
Take your pick
>>
>>5595646
So if I'm a man who has sex with women and men I should tell people I'm bisexual instead of queer? Because if I say queer people will assume I'm a straight guy trying to hop on a trend?
>>
>>5595672
If you want people to know of your sexual interests then queer would not be the right word, bisexual would be better. If you like to confuse people then queer would be the way to go.
>>
>>5595649
Being bi is work tbqh.
>Wait...so you've touched a vagina? lol can't date you bye
>Wait...so you've touched a dick? lol can't date you bye
>Wait...so you're attracted to everything?That's like a higher chance of you cheating on me. Lol can't date you bye faggot
JUST
>>
>>5595823
Well, are they wrong? I know for a fact my bi girlfriend is cheating on me, with a dude even.
>>
>>5595619
/pol/ here. First day on this board, and I've come across comments that are generally anti-sjw/ degeneracy. Is this board always this red pilled?
>>
>>5595920
no shit, fuckhead. you came here expecting tumblr, but you're on the wrong site, faggot.
>le every faggot is an SJW meme
get it together /pol/ack.
>>
>>5595920
Fuck off back to your ghetto, shitgolem. You and the teen tumblrite are two sides of the same asspenny.
>>
>>5595924
>>5595926

Aye, triggered. I see I'm not in my hugbox anymore.
>>
>>5595980
>hugbox
not the right word desu. echo chamber would fit better 1/10 apply yourself
>>
>>5595920
Please leave. You're not a special snowflake for being /polgbt/. You're hanging here around to seem different when you come to your closet homos back on /pol/. Literally scum. Just cut off your fingers and don't come back.
>>
>>5596002
>muh secrit club

Dayum, and I thought /pol/ was edgy.
>>
>>5596018
Well you were right :^)
>>
>>5595646
>Because she's not bi. Queer doesn't really mean anything so anyone can identify as it. It just got tossed in with lgbt people for no particular reason. It's not really an identity, it's a word historically used as an insult to all lgbt people and now all of a sudden people decided to identify as it.

THANK YOU!
This pisses me off more than it should, because I see people identifying as a borderline former slur and then telling other people about what words they can use. Yeah, now that you've dyed your hair, you're the expert on this shit.
>>
>>5596018
>and I thought /pol/ was edgy.
well it's literally in the name.
>>
>rowan blanchard
She's 14, it's understandable that she's bought into tumblr bullshit wholesale. At least she's the prime age range and genuinely not fully mentally developed, so it's excusable unlike older people who spew this stuff.

Though she'll probably never grow out of it due the culture we live in that increasingly reinforces and validates these absurd views.
>>
>>5595840
>my shitty relationship is proof that all bis are cheaters
>>
>>5595599
so she can choose her sexual orientation?
>>
>>5596259
No, she's straight.

She can *pretend* to choose her sexual orientation.
>>
>>5595840
Im a cuck so all bi are cheaters, phahaha
>>
>>5595599
Straight cis man here, and I agree with your sentiment wholeheartedly. If I ever actually experience a strong attraction to another man, I'll change my self-identifying label at that time. It's not like I need to call ahead for reservations.

If kids like this think identifying as straight is so lame, then why don't they work to improve the image of straight people instead of disowning their straightness like fucking cowards?

Now that I think about it, I could actually ask the same question about guys who enjoy sucking dick while disavowing their actions with bullshit like "no homo."
>>
>>5595920
They don't call us /polgbt/ for nothing
>>
I don't get it. What is she saying, is she gay or not.
>>
>>5598628
She's straight who wants to be a special snowflake (trying to be lgbt by calling herself queer).
>>
>Rowan Blanchard of ‘Girl Meets World’ posted a surprising, honest message to her Twitter followers: she’s neither straight, nor gay, and she’s not going to bother putting a label on it.
>“In my life — only ever liked boys,” Rowan tweeted. “However I personally don’t wanna label myself as straight, gay or whateva so I am not gonna give myself labels to stick with — just existing ;).”
> I am not gonna give myself labels
>open to liking any gender in future is why I identify as queer

Wow.
>>
>>5595599
She's pretentious as fuck to be honest. She's just a 14-year-old disney star that wants to feel special, she'll be a trainwreck in 10 years, beleive me.
>>
>SJW sees a group
>SJW glorifies group because it makes them feel morally superior
>SJW wants to be part of group
>Group rejects SJW
>SJW makes cries of the great hairy armpits and looks up words related to group
>SJW grabs slur
>SJW tries to say this slur is an identity and that they're part of group
>SJW tries to kick out members of the group who call bullshit using their own tears and Tumblr followers
>>
>>5595599
I WANNA BE OPRESSED TO ITS LIKE POKEMON
>>
>>5599187
>>5599218
What if she is like closeted trans or something?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.