[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that it isn't gay if the balls don't touch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 KB, 110x153) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 KB, 110x153
Is it true that it isn't gay if the balls don't touch during sexual intercourse?
>>
>>5594694
It's a bit more complicated than that. In order for sexual intercourse to be gay for you (note that the intercourse may be gay for one participating member but straight for the other), the following conditions must be met

>you must be the bottom
>you must also take a submissive role
>your balls must touch your partner's balls
>you must orgasm without touching your penis
>>
>>5594716
Thanks lad. I was thinking about having sex with a friend but I'm straight so I don't want to make it any more awkward than it has to be.
>>
>>5594694
>>5594725

Don't worry. It's not gay unless the balls touch -- you can use saran wrap to prevent that.
>>
>>5594694
Its not gay unless you kiss
>>
>>5595118
You also can't look deep and longingly him in the eyes either, OP.
>>
It's only gay when the hearts touch.
>>
It's actually not gay at all, even if you kiss, balls touch, look each other lovingly in the eye, and fall in love.

It's only gay if it's two anorexic or obese fem dudes. Literally any other combination and it's not gay.
>>
Yes that is true, which is why I always rub my balls all over my partners balls while doing the nasty.
>>
Yep, suck as much cock as you want and take it up the ass to your hearts content. So long as those balls don't collide, you're 100% confirmed heterosexual
>>
The rules are
>The balls must not touch
>No kissing
>No cuddling
>No eye contact
>All of the above is void if the other guy is wearing striped thigh highs and a skirt.
>>
File: 1409547641173.jpg (29 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1409547641173.jpg
29 KB, 396x385
>>5595332
>tfw not gay according to these criteria

wew lad, back to fucking passed out sluts while I try to get my dick up because they're not boys
>>
>>5594694
This vid is literally for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4czpHLSztA
>>
>>5595118
this desu
>>
Its only gay if you like it.
>>
File: 0897654433221.jpg (26 KB, 525x295) Image search: [Google]
0897654433221.jpg
26 KB, 525x295
Hngg but when he's so deep and his ballsack is smooshed against yours
>>
>>5594694
There are many variables, depending on the region of the world, the environment you are in and sexual position one or both may or may not turn gay while having anal sex.
>>
>>5594694
It's not gay if you say "no homo" right before asking him to marry you either
>>
>>5594694
Yes, but you have to be very careful--if the balls touch for even one instant, you become instantly, permanently and irrevocably gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (551 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
551 KB, 3264x2448
>>5595332
>no cuddling

But I always cuddle with my straight best friends non-sexually.

Pic related is the fan that cools us when we cuddle.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.