[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest with me lgbt Is dick size important on anal sex? Am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: PENIS.jpg (39 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
PENIS.jpg
39 KB, 480x336
Be honest with me lgbt
Is dick size important on anal sex?
Am I going to pleasure my trans girlfriend with my average cock?
>>
Define average, and be honest.

Do you curve upwards or downwards?
>>
Size matters, but the anus is super sensitive and super elastic, so unless your trans gf stretches her hole out you'll be fine.
>>
I prefer 6 to 7 medium width. To big and it hurts. You have to have almost nothing for it not to be better than a monster.

The most important thing is stamina. God I hate getting all worked up for a two pump chump.
>>
>>5594381
size isn't as important as mutilation status
>>
File: 1431036731562.jpg (3 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1431036731562.jpg
3 KB, 150x150
>>5594398
Upwards and I don't know really, haven't measured in ages because I stop caring about this stuff about a long time ago, mostly because I think this is just mental and caring a lot about it would hinder my performance more than anything, but I just want to make her happy so...
>>
>>5594442
>upwards
That's good, perfect for prostate stim
>>
I find anywhere between 5 and 7 inches to be pleasurable; any bigger is not good. Oh and curving upwards is actually a plus
>>
size isn't really important unless smaller than 3 inches or bigger than 7 inches (both hard)

curves have more impact, but also depends on positions

uncut/cut also has impact, but can be countered with more lube, more time, etc.

people who obsess about dick size exclusively really are missing out on the other 75% of sex
>>
I'd rather have a partner with a slightly smaller one but then I'm not all that into butt stuff.
>>
>>5594562
Pussy
>>
>>5594648
Yeah that's what I'd prefer using but seeing as that isn't an option I settle.
>>
>>5594381
No

Thickness is, though.

Also >>5594438
>>
>>5594502
Mine curves up like crazy. Like It's even uncomfortable to make it go horizontal. I've always feared it would be a big problem.
>>
>>5594381
im so desperate, ill take any dick dize
>>
>>5594844
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5594434
God this is my life all the effort and foreplay to get past the initial pain just to have them finish right as you actually get into it xP
>>
Anyone uncut/had sex with uncut? How is it?
>>
File: 1453144961458.png (330 KB, 256x539) Image search: [Google]
1453144961458.png
330 KB, 256x539
>tfw mine doesn't curve upward nor downward, but to the left
>>
>>5595486
Works if they lay on their right side
>>
If it's too long or too short the head won't rub against the right spots.

Thickness is more important IMO. Otherwise average penis size is best.
>>
File: grimes-023.jpg (293 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
grimes-023.jpg
293 KB, 500x448
o btw what's the average depth of a srs vag
>>
File: 1413391417114.png (503 KB, 896x486) Image search: [Google]
1413391417114.png
503 KB, 896x486
>>5594381
>>5594442

>tfw no one cares about you like this or ever will

Untouched virgin for life.

>>5595524

Surely it would be if they lied on their left side?

I don't know where the prostate is located, but I'm assuming it's up if it's better for the penis to have an upward curvature. So besides being able to rotate objects in your mind and check that way, surely you can confirm like this:

>Prostate, up | Penis curve, up = it's fine
>Rotate body to right
>Prostate, right | Penis curve, left = Like a downwards penis in an upright asshole
>Rotate body 180 degrees onto left side
>Prostate, left | Penis curve, left = it's fine

>>5595542

6.5" or something like that. Some get to 8".
>>
5" dick guy reporting in
had sex with a guy with a dick a good 2" longer than mine last weekend, first time having sex with a man
his dick was just fantastic and I've never been bothered by my dick size until now but... I just feel inadequate
>>
>>5594381
post-op reporting in.

for anal, sure I'll be a size queen. but for vaginal I want a cock that *fits*. a nice skinny 5.5-incher is perfect. anything bigger is a painful waste of time.
>>
>>5595600
Upwards curves don't directly impact the prostate in all positions. And by directly impact I mean directly banging the thing rather than simply touching it as any penis in the ass will generally do the job.

Basically if you were sitting down, and reached from the front (palm facing you), into your ass, you'd have to curve your fingers towards your dick to be in the general vicinity of where your prostate is. Therefore, any positions where the top is facing the bottom's face are ones where upward curves really do the job as the dick's head is directly banging against the prostate area.

Therefore, if someone has a left curving dick, if they lay on their right, the dick's head is banging against the prostate area (pointing towards the bottoms dick, as noted in example above).
>>
>>5594381
tranny here average is is a good size (if you consider average to be 5-6 inches 1-1 1/2 inch wide)

the the bigger you are the more difficult it is to do anal.

it depends on your partner too because everyone is different

safe way to approach anal is to use a good wate based lube (there is no such thing as too much lube) and warm your partner up with finger play when you can easily insert your cock girth in fingers you are ready to fuck da pussy.

talk with your gf a lot too, ask her what feels good or what she wants you to try, and tell her things you wana try.

have fun op
>>
>>5594856
lol
>>
>>5595486
>tfw mine doesn't curve at all.
>>
>>5594381

don't know if girls take it better or worse then guys but i only get thrilled for the big cocks
>>
>>5597309
hold up
hold up nigga
are you telling me guys are size queens?
>>
>>5596085
Good, you are straight then.
>>
>>5597341
Not him, but I want guys to be at least bigger than me
>>
8 inch mostly-bottom here. I've found that whenever i exchange dick pics, guys immediately become interested and annoyingly many will insist that we fuck, which I don't like to do unless I'm in a relationship. So it definitely seems to be a major plus if you're looking for bottoms.

As for me personally, I'm always turned on more when someone tells me they're hung. Worshiping a big dick is heaven for me. My favorite blowjob I gave was a guy slightly longer than me but super fat. It was glorious. That being said, I'd be afraid to take something like that anally and might actually be more inclined for an average person if I were in the mood for butt sex.
>>
>>5597399
you mean it.
>>
>>5597413
>>5597341
so, this is why there are so many literal dick-comparisons between guys
>>
>>5594381
>dick foot
>>
MtF here and I think anything considerably above average is kinda well, gross. I like average and smaller, it's easier to give blowjobs and I have a really sensitive butt soooo
>>
>>5597882
Fuck you. Big dicks are life.
>>
>>5594844
same but only uncuts for this boyhole
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.