[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not interesed in sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Nosex.jpg (99 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Nosex.jpg
99 KB, 512x512
I started this thread for people not interested in sex.

Today I had my 3rd time, I don't know why but after having sex I feel nothing, when i'm about to have sex with a men I feel nothing, not feeling like kissing him or anything but I do it anyway, my first time, I did it with someone who was about 8/10 but after it I feel nothing, I thought it was maybe because I needed to do it with someone I love, my second time again, and today again, I guess after all i'm not interested in sex, i'm still interested in men, I want to kiss someone I love, I still get horny but I think i'm gonna go sex free for the rest of my life, is there anyone like me?

I will probably have sex when I meet that special person but for now i'm gonna stop being a hoe.
>>
>>5592747
I like kissing and cuddling but I don't like sex. Maybe that makes me like you.
>>
>>5592747
The asexual general just fell off and we'll be making a new one soon. Join us there.

I wonder what aceop is gonna decide for our theme this month. We didn't unanimously agree.
>>
>>5593070
Was it "go to a board that is willing to tolerate your off-topic crap"? Because that's what I'm voting for.
>>
File: why.png (164 KB, 596x410) Image search: [Google]
why.png
164 KB, 596x410
If you don't get hungry, something is wrong with you.
If you won't drink liquids, something is wrong with you.
If you don't want to leave your house, something is wrong with you.
If you don't want to preform a base biological urge something.....fine?

Asexuality is a dysfunction. It's a lack of an urge that all adult humans have.
How is this a 'sexuality' as an identity?
>>
>>5593147
>Was it "go to a board that is willing to tolerate your off-topic crap"? Because that's what I'm voting for.
There isn't any other board more appropriate, and it's not actually off-topic until the mods specify what exactly they consider "LGBT lifestyle".
>>
>hey guys I don't want to have sex
>where should I post about this?
>oh yeah, the board that does nothing but talk about sex

great thread, OP

delete it and kill yourself please
>>
>>5593190
It has to be normal cause that's what my doc said just two days ago. She said it was normal, that I'm thinking too much and suggested I start lexapro.
>>
>>5593359
It sure as fuck isn't something that completely contradicts it. You're not even queer, for fuck's sake. There's no A in LGBT. You know what boards are more appropriate?
>>>/b/
>>>/soc/
>>>/not fucking 4chan you fraud/

>>5593425
Your general practitioner is not an expert on sexual pathologies or hormone problems.
>>
>>5593190
Sexuality isn't a basic human need necessary to keep yourself alive
>>
>>5593492
>It sure as fuck isn't something that completely contradicts it. You're not even queer, for fuck's sake. There's no A in LGBT. You know what boards are more appropriate?
The defining characteristic that all LGBT have in common is that they differ from sexual norms, not that they have sex. It's about being abnormal in terms of gender/sexuality, which asexuality is an example of. /b/ threads expire way too quickly to have a general, and asexuality isn't even remotely connected to the topic of /soc/, unless it was about asexual dating or meetups or something.

>Your general practitioner is not an expert on sexual pathologies or hormone problems.
No, but they're a better authority than some random anon who thinks sex is in the same category as food and drink.

>>5593496
this desu
>>
>>5593492
>Your general practitioner is not an expert on sexual pathologies or hormone problems

Blood tests were taken, they were normal. I mentioned how if I came to their office saying I was trans they would throw hormones at me, they said hormones is not a solution therapy and medication and learning to accept asexuality is.
>>
>>5593614
You can't blood test for mental disorders like not wanting to leave your house. You can't blood test for eating disorders.
Both are clearly something wrong.

>>5593496
It's a basic human urge that's absent.
Something's up there.

>>5593425
And doctors used to send gays for electroshock and shit.
>>
>>5593724
You make no sense senpai. Psychology isn't a hard science, no. Bit we have forms that are accurate down to a t in detecting mental disorders. Asexuality is not a disorder, but a lack of iniative
>>
>>5593724
But is it something wrong, or is it an expected natural deviation from the average? Something that's "wrong" is a problem. Asexuality is not a problem for the individual.
>>
>>5593724
>Both are clearly something wrong.
Yes, because they're clearly harmful. Just because something can't be picked up on a blood test doesn't mean it's a mental disorder. That's faulty reasoning, it's equivalent to saying "Plane crashes kill people. Cancer kills people. Therefore, cancer is a plane crash."

>It's a basic human urge that's absent.
>Something's up there.
Yes it's unusual, but you're on /lgbt/, you should be used to people who differ from the norm. And just because something is unusual doesn't mean it's a disease.

>And doctors used to send gays for electroshock and shit.
Yes, doctors are not infallible. However, that doesn't mean all of medical science is of zero value. Electroshock therapy has been largely abandoned SPECIFICALLY because new evidence was found that it's not an effective or ideal treatment. Likewise, if you're going to dispute what the modern medical community, you should have evidence to back up your argument. Just because doctors make mistakes doesn't mean anyone who disagrees with them is automatically right.
>>
>>5593190
Libido =/= attraction, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>5593742
But it IS wrong. There is something that would be there in a healthy individual that isn't there in you.
Even homosexuals want to fuck something.

>>5594080
Children have crushes without wanting to fuck people.
You're an adult.

>>5593769
Didn't say it was harmful, I said that something went wrong.

>>5593742
I'm just saying 'my doctor said it was normal' doesn't hold any more weight than old doctos saying fags where unheathly.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.