[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I'm very fucked up on xanax >finally get some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: wellok.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
wellok.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>mfw I'm very fucked up on xanax
>finally get some courage
>come out to my friends as bi
>they all say they knew for years
>>
>>5589835
Honestly the same thing happened to me anon. I mean I am still not out to my senpai but all my friends knew.
>>
>>5589847
I don't know why I was so disappointed... I just felt like I was really taking a step and the only person who gave a shit was my mom.

even then she just gave me the "it's ok honey" why do I want to be hated?

Why not tell them? are they that straight? is there no chance?
>>
File: Hulxxxxx.jpg (107 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
Hulxxxxx.jpg
107 KB, 500x496
>>5589847
>>5589869
It makes me feel like it's just a phase when I know it's not. I can't stand that. Especially when one of my best friends (who is gay) tells me he doesn't think Bi guys exist. I feel like I'm going nuts
>>
>>5589835
>coming out as bi
I seriously hope you guys don't do this. It's like announcing your favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla. Nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>5589903
I'm guessing you don't live in the deep south
>>
>>5589869
>why do I want to be hated?
that would give you some kind of meaning or value.
All of our movies start with the underdog who everyone hates but really turns out to be better than everyone else. Even our foundational texts like the Bible are all about the underdogs who everyone hates actually turning out to be right.

Maybe you also hate yourself and you want and external force to hate you just for the ability to reject that internal hate.

Maybe you're just an attention seeking fag.

Yeah, no it's the last one.
>>
>>5589923
I knew I came to 4chan with this fir a reason, thanks anon
>>
>>5589918
Midwest so it's a bit similar. Still though if you don't have a bf then don't announce it because it doesn't matter and will only get you in trouble. There's no reason to do it unless you're actively looking for trouble.
>>
>>5589869
My family doesn't believe in anything besides gay and straight. I have been told to my face by my grandmother that if I were gay then she and my family would not be able to die in peace because she and they know I would be going to hell.

>>5589881
I know a lot of people think that it is a phase or that we don't exist but hey here we are living proof otherwise. My gay bestfriend is totally accepting of me so not all gay guys think that way either.
>>
>>5589932
Don't get down on yourself about this btw. I only know because I did the exact same thing.

People didn't take it so well and not in the way I wanted them to not take it well.
>>
I'm the OP of this thread and I want to reply to all of you, because this is truly the most constructive thing I've done since coming out (whether or not you think I had a legitimate reason to do so)

I'm sitting here alone gagging back alcohol because I can't deal with the fact that none of the people I have considered my closest friends for years have approached the subject with me. And I want to thank you for being here on this anonymous board giving me encouragement (and ridicule) for being who I really am.

I'm not trying to be an attention seeking faggot - and maybe I am - but the reassurance I've received here has been very meaningful to me. At least someone out there is acknowledging my predicament.

I love you
>>
>>5589835
I feel like I'll end up doing this but with alcohol.

>>5589903
Tell that to my (legal, no Trump memes) immigrant parents. I'd be the hated outcast out of my entire family.
>>
>>5590010
glad it's easy for you to be a faggot
>>
File: tumblr_nto2b2KO571rzkjt5o1_1280.jpg (251 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nto2b2KO571rzkjt5o1_1280.jpg
251 KB, 1280x854
>>5590020
I'm afraid you have to go

>>5590021
>underage
you too
>>
Whenever I think about coming out, I always come to the conclusion that its retarded to stop anyone from what they are doing just to mention I like dick. Its so silly unless you're about to bring a bf/gf home or something.
>>
>>5590032
Pleez meester, I cut grass kleen.

>>5590039
It's really stupid to randomly bring it up.
>>
>>5590052
Then again, straight people consider a mark of an excellent human being to be stupid.
>>
>>5590092
is it not still? interesting question you bring up
>>
>>5590092
I don't understand what that random assortment of words means, but since you seem to be offering an alternate explanation to mine, you're wrong.
>>
>>5590106
Oh, well if that's what you meant, then you were being deceitful, because that's the opposite of what they believe.
>>
>>5590208
Straight people are always overweight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>5590215
Given that straight people are 95% of the population it would make sense that there are more morbidly obese straight people than LGBT people.
>>
>>5589835
loved laurence fishburne in boyz n da hood
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.