[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human Rights Campagin doesn't represent me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: original.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Campaign#2016_United_States_presidential_endorsement

>On January 19, 2016, the Human Rights Campaign endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. Within 24 hours, the Human Rights Campaign's Facebook page was inundated with members not only upset with the endorsement of Hillary Clinton vs. Bernie Sanders, with "likes" of page dropping dramatically, the "review" portion of the page was disabled due to sharp decline of favorability after the page fell below 2.5 stars on January, 20, 2016.
>>
Hillary is going to drive so many people to vote for Trump it's hilarious. I can't believe anyone is still taking her seriously as a candidate. She's going to kill the party if she gets the nomination.
>>
File: TsGWQc7.jpg (372 KB, 900x1111) Image search: [Google]
TsGWQc7.jpg
372 KB, 900x1111
>>5585397
fuck this. there better be a retraction after "further research" or at least they endorse more acceptable candidates.

I hate both big parties, and honestly I would be ok if either sanders or trump won. I don't even care what they stand for. I know they're both so wacky compared to the party line that it would shake things up somehow. the status quo isn't working.
>>
>>5587610
>I know they're both so wacky compared to the party line
It's not really that, but rather that neither of them are bought by multinational corporations and Wall Street.
>>
Good. I am glad their endorsement of her horrifically backfires. Clinton is a fucking shill.
>>
>>5587633
This. That's why they're hated so much by the party leaders
>>
>>5585397
>>5586722
All this shit is backfiring hard on her though. She's down by a significant amount in both NH and Iowa. If Bernie wins both, she's fucked, like she should be.
If there were any more debates, she'd already be dead in the water.
No way I'm voting for her if she wins. Although I won't vote for Trump either 2bh
>>
>>5585397

Jesus, all you've got in your garbage can is napkins and kale vomit?
>>
>>5590588
looks more like loose-leaf tea
>>
>>5586722
>Hillary is going to drive so many people to vote for Trump
This though. I hate Trump but I hate him less than Hillary. I think I just wouldn't vote.

I'm pretty sure Bernie will be the nom though. The whole point is to trick people like me into voting again, so we have two would-be fringe candidates pandering to the disenchanted.
>>
Only thing to do now is to Protest Vote for Republicans.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.