[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: futuramafry.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
futuramafry.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
I should have a three way with 2 strangers I met on manhunt or not. Well, it begin with me messaging a user a week ago and got a an anonymous call. Anwser it and a guy start questioning me, asking how I was, if I knew someone. The thing that worries me is if they will mug me, which they will only get 5€ out of my pocket and I don't carry a bank card or something like that. So, should I risk it and go or abandon ship?
>>
>>5581055
Are they a couple?

Once two guys who were a couple contacted me on grindr. One of them was 37 and super hot and the other was 28 and okay-ish. I thought why the fuck no, but then it occured to me tha they probably had threesomes with strangers all the time, so I asked them if they were clean and it turned out both of them were hiv+

So, getting mugged is really the less serious thing that could happen to you and if that's what worries you, abandon ship right now.
>>
>>5581069
No, I asked if it was ok to use condons and he completely agree with me. I think he is a man with contacts and knows this guy from my city. Since none of us have place, we might do in the woods. I wouldn't mind getting mug, but being beated up or getting hiv really scares me.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.