[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey girls, is being fucked with a strapon as distant and personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bzzz.jpg (166 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
bzzz.jpg
166 KB, 700x700
hey girls, is being fucked with a strapon as distant and personal as it looks?
>>
>>5580677
i meant impersonal
>>
>>5580677
Fuck no, it can be ridiculously intimate. It depends on the position and person you're with.
>>
>>5580677
this >>5580687
>>
>>5580677
Idk. Does getting fucked in the ass feel as good as getting fucked in the V?
>>
>>5580858
>piv
passé
>>
>>5580869
Sorry, Not meant to sound harsh if it did.
>>
>>5580858
I would actually like to know the answer to this question.
>mfw I know females who've said that they prefer anal sex
>mfw I know a lesbian couple who claim to have anal sex regularly. The bottom also says she hates the physical sensation of anal sex but really gets off on how submissive it makes her feel.
>>
>>5580677
No, it's definitely not always distant or impersonal. Like someone said, it can be very very intimate. Being a femme who likes femmes, I only like strapons that don't attempt to resemble penises haha. Because to us, using one is not at all about emulating fucking with a penis, but about one of us fucking the other like that. And that's really good.
>>
File: 31whIbuU2vL.jpg (15 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
31whIbuU2vL.jpg
15 KB, 500x314
>>5580922
Anal is pretty much always inferior to vaginal unless you got a sub fetish for it specifically. There's obviously the round about way of maybe hitting some of the vaginal wall through anal but I'd rather you just directly hit my vaginal wall instead of having to do all that ass prep bull shit.

Anyways strap ons are so much fun. I kinda prefer doing it than receiving but I do enjoy both. It's great for when you want more face to face kinda contact that eating out all the time just doesn't give you. And now I got extra hands free for grabbing titties.
>>
File: blah_blah_blah.gif (1023 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
blah_blah_blah.gif
1023 KB, 500x250
>>5581007
>using one is not at all about emulating fucking with a penis
>>
>>5580677
Depends on the type of plastic honestly. the really child's-toy-hard-plastic type are meh.
The nicer ones, feel pretty much the same as real dicks, not impersonal at all
>>
>>5580858
Anal is 100% psychological really. Some people are super into it, but from a purely physical perspective, it's far inferior since there aren't nearly as many nerve endings. Plus it's a pain in the ass (heh) with all the prep work
>>
do they make dildo/strap-on/lube warmers?

because for the first few minuets it feels like you're getting fucked by a dead person
>>
>>5580858
Anal does nothing for me without clit stimulation with it.
>>
>>5583833
not that I know of, but some kinds (like bad dragon) can be boiled. I've heard boiling them for a few minutes and then letting them cool until they are warm, but not too hot, can be very pleasant.
>>
>>5583909
Anything that is pure silicone can be boiled. You don't want nasty jelly toys anyway. They leech chemicals and collect bacteria and can't be properly sanitized. Get silicone/glass/metal.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.