[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been working on this relationship for a year. A year. Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1452036708614.png (98 KB, 545x398) Image search: [Google]
1452036708614.png
98 KB, 545x398
Been working on this relationship for a year. A year. Things been a little rocky lately. Last weekend he tells me he needs a break from trying to make things work. Right before he goes on vacation touring Europe. Now I know he's on Grindr and Jacked and who knows what else.

How the fuck can people live? This is the worst feeling on the world. And apparently it's common in the gay world. Even if I wanted to revenge fuck I couldn't... It was him, that's all I wanted. How the fuck do you people go on with this shit?
>>
Goddamn put title as name.
>>
>>5580629
>seriously expecting a gay relationship to work
There's your problem friend. Doing that will only get you cucked hard.
>>
Fucking biscum am I right?
>>
>>5580759
Well what the fuck am I supposed to do? When you find someone who isn't a complete idiot you want to hold on to them.

>>5580814
Eh, just gay. He was bi way back in the day, like high school, but that's it.
>>
>>5580829
>Well what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Give up :^)

No seriously, if you're looking for anything long-term and committed, don't pursue it any longer, or you're probably going to be disappointed even further.

That's just the nature of gay "relationships", despite what all the politicised white knighting for it insists. The only viable way to do a long-term one is an open relationship.
>>
>>5580868
>The only viable way to do a long-term one is an open relationship

Holy fucking shit as a gay guy I really hate to say this, but this is true... at least most of the time.
>>
>>5580868
Open relationship is literal cuckoldry. There's No way I'm doing that. So is the answer just to learn to be happy, alone, forever? Really actually doesn't seem so bad compared to this shit
>>
>>5580935
Well that's what you're getting into my friend.

Do you honestly think gay "married" "couples" stay together just for the sake of the deepest care for each other? You really think they """"""""love"""""""" each other?? Fuck no. At least one of them is taking rows of nigger cocks every week and the other probably doesn't care. It's fucked up, but it's the only thing staving off boredom from each other.
>>
>>5580935
I think they're being a bit too pessimistic. You should be able to find yourself a stable relationship. It might really hurt now but the pain will always be less than growing old alone and unloved.
>>
File: 1444802584055.png (458 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1444802584055.png
458 KB, 803x688
>>5580965
Are you speaking from experience or just hoping?

I literally don't know any gay couples that have stuck together. Life just feels like shit and I kinda want to die t B h but I know that's being dramatic. Everything just feels fucked.
>>
>>5580629
Aw, OP. I'm so sorry to hear. It's pretty hard to find a non-degenerate faggot, believe me. Better luck next time, you'll be ok.
>>
>>5580935
What you should do right now, get yourself tested ASAP. Who knows how many STD's he was carrying in his disease-ridden benis. Just hope it's not AIDS or something else incurable.
>>
>>5580759
>>5580868
>>5580933
>>5580961
>>5581628
>>5581717

GUYS I GOT HIM IN A CHAT. POSTING IT IN R9K
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.