[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get comfortable showing affection in public to my boyfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: facebook_gay_kiss.jpg (49 KB, 460x321) Image search: [Google]
facebook_gay_kiss.jpg
49 KB, 460x321
How do I get comfortable showing affection in public to my boyfriend?
>>
ummmmmmm t b h i dont know senpai
most people i know would be horrified at gay pda
>>
>>5573682
Just stop giving a shit what people think. Works for me.
>>
>>5573682
REEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT
>>
File: tumblr_ma1vcord4b1qigj1ko1_500.gif (985 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma1vcord4b1qigj1ko1_500.gif
985 KB, 500x266
Just do it. Waiting won't make it any easier. Ofcourse you don't have to make out and stuff like that in public because that will be awkward for people around yall no matter what sexuality. But i mean just kissing holding hands and hugging whatever.
>>
>>5573682
please dont do much more than an occasional small kiss or holding hands

straight couples shouldnt do more than this too

I see gay couples frenching and grinding each other in public in a "make a stand" kind of way and I mean come on
>>
File: 1451979223507.png (75 KB, 310x297) Image search: [Google]
1451979223507.png
75 KB, 310x297
>>5573682
PDAs are bad. Doesn't mater if you are LGBT or Het. Gay PDAs don't make you a brave culture warrior, they make you a vulgar attention-whore, just like het PDAs.

public sexuality is just as unethical as voyeurism. In both cases, you are passively forcing non-consenting parties to take part in your sexual excitement. it is wrong and you should feel ashamed.
>>
File: 2_d.gif (480 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
2_d.gif
480 KB, 500x282
>>5573682
>tfw no boyfriend to shower with affection and adoration
>tfw you'll never get to experience the thrill of holding his hands in public, or being embraced from behind for a quick moment while shopping
>tfw you'll never peck him on the lips while eating a chocolate icecream sundae together
>tfw you'll never make out lying on soft meadow grass during a summer night with the stars shining, so brightly in the heavens
>then later dance to the rythm of the world only you two can hear in the gentle moonlight

why even live ;_;
>>
>>5574374
good post
>>
>>5573682
First make sure this won't get you gaybashed out of existence.
>>
>>5574374
you could date me

I'd use your holes for a while and lead you on, but get more and more distant over time and return almost no affection until you eventually find out I've been using somebody elses holes
>>
if my bf ever pulled this shit he'd be dead desu

im in public to accomplish whatever errands or event I agreed upon, not to be kissed, get that normie shit out of here
>>
Do like shia
Just do it
>>
>>5573793
So much this
>>
>>5573682
pda is in bad taste, no matter if gay or straight. holding hands is alright, but kissing is over the line
>>
File: autism high.jpg (2 KB, 125x77) Image search: [Google]
autism high.jpg
2 KB, 125x77
>>5575485
>>
>>5575485
I guess it kind of is just a normie thing. Every guy I've met obsessed with holding hands and making out has always been a redditor or other generic normie. Introverted nerdy guys seem to never do pda and actually one of my best relationships I ever had I cannot ever remember doing any pda and our relationship was great but I moved away so that sort of ended that.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>5575485
I'm this way too, when me and the bf go to movies he insists on leaning his head on my shoulder and holding my hand when NOT EVEN THE FUCKING STRAIGHT COUPLES ARE DOING THIS SHIT, I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE WITHOUT BEING MOLESTED EVERY 10 MINUTES OKAY? FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: mel g.jpg (32 KB, 434x393) Image search: [Google]
mel g.jpg
32 KB, 434x393
>>5576938
>having a bf and pretending to not be a normie
>being autistic
Kill yourself familia.
>>
>>5573682
fake it till you make it
>>
>>5573682
Well you don't.
Unless you secretly long for death.
>>
Start small hold hands, little kisses, hugs. Nobody cares actually and if they do oh well the worst youll get is someone calling you fags in public
>>
>>5574374
fuck you ;_;
>>
>>5573682
you don't? PDA is disgusting and unnecessary no matter the genders. keep it to yourself faggot
>>
>>5577027
look f a m some of us autistes were graced with attractive genes, so we can literally be autistic spergs and still get a bf. In fact, I'd say we're even more non-normie than you, because despite our attractiveness, which according to robots should be our ticket to social success, we still make people uncomfortable and have no friends, whereas robots are usually neurotypical failed normies that LARP as robots because they're fat or ugly.
>>
>>5576938
That shit is the worst. Pay for my food, enjoy the movie, talk good shit, and when we get home I'll take some time to prep and then ride you until a soulless body is left on the bed. But start doing shit like trying to kiss me while we're in line or grabbing my butt, and I'll just hang myself with twizzlers.

Dating a guy now who knows of my hatred of PDA and will pretend to do some to make me squirm. He says it's cuter that way, but I just hate
>>
>>5573809
So much this....just this
>>
>tfw sub bdsm
>tfw my ideal PDA with my bf would be of him slapping my face

YOU DONT KNOW THE STRUGGLE
>>
>>5577181
>sub boy
>get kinda roped into a family by a man and his two dom husbands
>were out
>I'm literally on a leash
yeah bruh. just go with it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.