[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the oddest effects you had while being on HRT? I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: qmark.jpg (28 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
qmark.jpg
28 KB, 240x320
What are the oddest effects you had while being on HRT?
I recently discovered that my vaccine mark on my arm I had since childhood years disappeared. Spooky.
>>
Sexual orientation changed; I lost my previous attraction for men when one would think MtF HRT would have the opposite effect. I'm also more sensitive to cold than I remember being pre-HRT.
>>
>>5559656
>Sexual orientation changed
same
>I lost my previous attraction for men
funny i gained attraction to men
>I'm also more sensitive to cold
iktf
>>
penis smells weird
>>
Hormones don't change your orientation, faggots. Unless you're already bi then you might prefer one sex over the other
>>
Hormones definitely alter your orientation

Before hrt: bi
Men: yes
Women: eh, sure I guess

After hrt: cock
Men: COCKSCOCKCOCKSCOCKS and you know the man as a whole is pretty nice
Women: ew
>>
>>5559815
Welcome to the honeymoon stage. Soon you'll realize, wow, I'm not actually attracted to this guy, it's only his dick that makes me feel good.

Then back to women you go. Although taking cock is pretty nice,
>>
>>5559825
>honeymoon stage
>started hrt years ago
>definitely never returned to women
>men are fucking hot as a whole
>cocks are a bonus
>doesn't matter because engaged
>lol
>>
>>5559754
Poop does too!
>>
File: g4109.png (68 KB, 1820x600) Image search: [Google]
g4109.png
68 KB, 1820x600
Obligatory 'dark raphe' post.
>>
>>5559852
That's not weird, that's just expected.
>>
>>5559620
>Look even younger than I did like 6 years ago
>Was disgusted by men and even more so their genitals, now crave a bf
>Year old wounds are still red!?
>Hair loss without spiro even though I take CPA
>Best thing of all: all the rage is gone
>Can cry whenever I want to
>Hot flushes
>Lost interest doing hobbies on my own, still fancy stuff but only if I can share

Doesn't sound all that good but in general, HRT made me much more the person I wanted to be mentally more than physically even.
>>
>>5559620
>cold hand/feet
>junk smells weird
>peach fuzz ALL OVER MY HEAD (seriously i have to shave my forehead once a month)
>everytime i bump into something it hurts so much more
>lost interest within my career field, which i'm doing since i'm 16 (23 now), may be going into something health/social related
>tried different foods i found disgusting before, have different tastes now
>can't gain weight that easy anmore
>tinnitus i had since i was 10 almost is about to disappear
... and a lot more!
>>
>tfw no ______
I didn't even mind being alone before. Now loneliness is a tangible presence.

>Everything smells
And sometimes not the way it used to.

>Hunger intensifies...but I'm full
I want to be always eating, but I can't eat half as much without feeling sick.
>>
>>5559959
>>Best thing of all: all the rage is gone
>>Can cry whenever I want to
jesus, these are so true
three months into spiro I was sad about something and I just started crying out of sadness for the first time in at least six years... felt so much better afterwards it was like a drug trip, feels so good to be emotionally whole even when I'm down
>>
>>5559810
If you have such knowledge of the functioning of human sexuality, you might want to publish your proofs instead of arguing about it online. Nobody in the entire world right now understands what influences orientation. I know it hurts your feelings that maybe not everybody's "born this way", but maybe the effort you put in silencing those who don't relate to that statement could be better used on something that isn't a huge waste of everyone's time.
>>
I became more allergic to dogs :/
>>
If I hold in pee for a while it gives me almost orgasms (full body kind too)
>>
>>5560489
what the fuck
>>
>>5559620
not really while being on HRT but transitioning in general: my viciously bad temper and frequent rages at others went away as the feeling i was working on myself and dealing with what made me unhappy and tackling my fucked up past sorted out a lot of mental issues. i'm serene, kind and loving, as i was before i fucked my shit up with testosterone. a lot of friends lost came drifting back to me.

weirdest hrt things
>finding out i was way more intersex than previously thought and started getting periods again. with blood and everything.
>losing tolerance for spicy foods
>pain feels different, i can take more serious pain but minor knocks and bumps are now big owwies
>noticing man smell more and its a mix of gross/hot
>raphe exudes wetness like vagina and crusts up my panties when i'm cuddling with my partner
>crying hysterically as a reaction instead of laughing hysterically when things go wrong
>looking 10 years younger, didn't expect that
>spontaneous orgasms when eating food i really like
>hair no longer gets greasy and can do no-poo without being fucking disgusting
>feel cold more
>>
Used to never be attracted to guys. HRT made me bi.
>>
>>5560169
>>everytime i bump into something it hurts so much more

I had butterfingers before whormones, but ever since i got on it my skin is even smoother so i get cuts just by the slightest bump...
>>
>>5559815
totally agree.
started out bi, transition turned me into just mostly lusting for cock. mtfs are all sluts
>>
>>5560169
>tinnitus i had since i was 10 almost is about to disappear

WTF! When does this happen?! I've had tinnitus for a long time and I've been on HRT for 7 months. It hasn't changed at all. I hope it goes away eventually but nothing has happened so far.
>>
>>5559656
>I lost my previous attraction for men
same. My theory is I no longer feel the need to get dicked to make myself more feminine.
>>
>>5560742
additonally, i got even paler and my legs are full of blue and green spots from things i don't even remember. Suuuuper sensitive
>>5560767
Well... it's still there but i just cope with it better and the loud peaks i sometimes get are less common now.
>>5559620
+
>stress is unbearable now, seriously
>i smell nicer
>body hair got thicker but there is less of it
>eyebrows grow a bit slower
>eyelashes stopped growing, i had to cut those almost weekly before
>hair is sooo nice now, not greasy or anything
>obvious facial changes, but holy shit wow my vision field is way bigger now and i can see more things
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.