[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtf arm and leg hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: holyfuckthatscute.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
holyfuckthatscute.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
any tips on shaving? or should i go for waxing? i only want to do electrolysis on the necessary parts, like face and shoulders. maybe chest too.
>>
Wow, haven't seen Teto in forever.
>>
>>5557482
Just laser it. Laser everything. It's what I'm saving for.

And if your body hair's light enough that it doesn't work with laser, chances are your hair never needed it to begin with.
>>
>>5557619
but cis girls shave their legs... so there's no need for laser there.. right?
>>
>>5557667
why don't you just try it out? it's preference í think. i tried shaving first and disliked it. now i epilate and it's much better.
>>
>>5557752
what epilator do you use? mine is just ok. i mean it's 1000x better than shaving, yeah, but it isn't that great
>>
>>5557482
Plenty of cis girls have hairy arms I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>5557866
but i don't like my hairy arms. i look like a monkey :(
>>
>>5557866
>Plenty of cis girls have
Oh poor them for having one single issue to deal with. Meanwhile as tranny you gotta take care of dozens of things that you do NOT have in common with cis girls.
I'm so sick of that argument. You don't provide just your arms, you provide a general image of yourself.
>>
>>5557887
this tb᠎h
>>
>>5557752
I epilated my legs for the first time yesterday and had massive skin irritation afterward.
>>
>>5558082
Far as I know you should exfoliate beforehand, but I've got a lot of trouble with red dots too. And they fucking stay forever.
>>
You don't need to shave, lots of women don't you know.
Especially arms, I literally don't get the point. Everyone has arm hair.
If you have curly-ish hair (like if you're black or Indian eg) then shaving will probably be more irritating than epilation- though epilation hurts.
>>
>>5558082
>>5558127
i use exfoliate gloves during the shower one day before and after. i exfoliate more or less every other day even if i don't epilate. it helps with pimples and ingrown hair.
it gets much better after you did it a few times because your hair will be much thinner and "weaker". also use lotion after you epilate and shower.

>>5557861
Braun Silk-épil 9 9-961. it's far from perfect but i'm not on hrt so i don't know if that makes a difference.
>>
>>5558299
>it gets much better after you did it a few times
i should add that you need to do it regularly. if you wait too long it'll be just like the first time again.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.