[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ass hair help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Amazon-Rainforest-1-672x372.jpg (120 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Rainforest-1-672x372.jpg
120 KB, 672x372
What am I meant to do about it? I'm a bi virgin, but I only really get turned on by the idea of being a bottom. I'm too self conscious to actually put myself out there because it's disgustingly hairy and gross (I think). I'm assuming that hairy assholes are unatractive? I'm pretty sure they are.

But it's like a warzone or something down there. I tried before with a razor, and it just won't do. Hair is like 1" long, all over that area. I'm not flexible, and I had a really hard time reaching down and around, and it doesn't seem possible to shave it smooth.

What is the verdict on hair removal methods? I would prefer not to go into a waxing clinic or something, around here it all seems to be for women only. I'm also really self conscious of it, so having it done by someone else would be a nightmare. Are the diy waxing strips any good?

Also, if I find a way to shave it, how far down am I meant to shave? My legs are pretty hairy as well, and I don't want it to look like a fucking baboon ass or something. I don't know if I want to go the whole way and shave of everything below the waste.

I don't know anything about this, please help.
>>
>>5553027
Get laser if your hair color suits it. Many men get hair removal done. You could also get one of the home hair laser machines, but do your homework. The ones that work properly cost a lot.
>>
>>5553027
start with hair clippers to get it short before you shave. Find a friend willing to help.Or find a guy into hair, some guys like it.
>>
>>5553027
shrug. I'm a top and I love bottoms with hairy asses.
>>
>>5553284
It just feels so gross to me though. I want to be able to have fun by myself as well, and the hair just get's in the way.
>>
>>5553237
What do you mean about hair color? Why does hair color change whether to do laser removal? Does it only work well on certain hair colors?
>>
>>5553317
Laser epilation only works if you have very dark hair on very white skin, because it's the contrast between the hair color and the skin that ensure the laser is not just burning everything up
>>
>>5553317
Black hair and pale skin works well with laser, with others it could be a bit more tricky.
>>
>>5553373
>>5553359
Guess I got lucky if I want to go that route then.
>>
>>5553359
So dye it fucking black
>>
>>5553384
Dying only changes the external color of the hair, retard, you're supposed to be shaved when doing laser epilation, oh wait, are you gonna dye your fucking hair follicles under the skin ?
>>
keep the hair bby, its nice.
but definitely get a hand mirror and a bikini trimmer if it's too long.
>>
>>5553415
Well I don't know this shit, I'm not some faggot trying to beautify my asshole.
>>
>>5553027
>image is a jungle

Is that because you have so much ass hair its like a jungle down there?
>>
>>5553539
No, the image is entirely unrelated, in no way relevant to the discussion./s

>>5553027
So, OP here again. I had another go with a razor, and it's been a lot more successful this time. While it was really long, it wasn't very thick, so it was actually quite easy just using the razor.
However, the reason I am making this update, is because I fucking cut myself with the razor in the process. Right in there, a big cut. It's bleeding so much, I took a shower and it just kept bleeding heaps. I think it's stopped now, but I really don't want to soil my underwear. Be warned, and take more care than I did.
>>
>>5553565
Use nads
>>
>>5553415
>are you gonna dye your fucking hair follicles under the skin ?
Treatments with melanin? may be able to dye the roots enough to make laser more effective. No real research I've seen.
>>
>>5553027
trim as short as possible with clippers first, then epilate. yes the second part will hurt a lot
>>
>>5556143
Pretty much this.
Epilating your ass is easy, you don't need much flexibility and you don't even need to see what you're doing. Just shove that thing in your crack and go to town.
>>
Just wanted to say this thread made me laugh my lmao off senpai
>>
When and if you do decide to bottom for the first time, don't shave immediately before since that can leave cuts which can increase your risk of catching an STD. Shave a couple/few days before so any cuts you get can heal
>>
>>5556577
So you like stabbing your partner.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.