[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flakes and relationships. Help maybe needed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 21G8BNCDGEL.jpg (7 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
21G8BNCDGEL.jpg
7 KB, 499x500
I'm very lonely and closeted and I really just want to interact with gay men in any romantically way. There were 3 guys that had potential that I met online and all of them have flaked on me. I'm decently attractive and nice and not clingy or annoying and they seemed to like me. I dont understand why this happened. It makes me feel really worthless. Is it just the nature of people you meet online? or am I just not worth anything like I'm starting to believe. I guess it just hurts a lot because I'm 20 now and I am so out of my elememt in the way of flirting or intimate interaction that I'm literally clueless and things will only get worse from here. Nobody wants to be with somebody this inexperienced. I've never had anyone else to care for in any way. I've never held anyone else's hand in an intimate way or had a kiss. and if I haven't so far and I can't do it in real life or online why do I even bother. Thank you for reading this entirely if you did.
>>
Everyone is lonely until they aren't. Sometimes you have to wait a long time. It's typical for us straight dudes to go a few years without a gf or anything, so I wouldn't worry about it. You are clearly more of the shy introvert type than the drunk club sex type. That will make the wait longer but the reward sweeter.

Chin up anon!
>>
File: X46cb0r_1.jpg (14 KB, 290x195) Image search: [Google]
X46cb0r_1.jpg
14 KB, 290x195
Don't worry at all dude. I have been lonely and every time I try the person just avoids me heavy and I saw I'm a 6/10- 7/10 at best
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.