[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtfs: explain this image to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11
File: 1440888761819.png (109 KB, 1336x934) Image search: [Google]
1440888761819.png
109 KB, 1336x934
mtfs: explain this image to me
>>
>this is okay
>being trans i ok in 2015
>just a normal party for normal people
>I'm normal
Self-reassurance is a common coping mechanism for social anxieties.

>tfw not normal
>why is that girl so pretty and superior to me in every way
>why am I taller than everyone
>oh wait I forget my feet are fucking huge
>p-please stop staring at me
Social anxieties like this. It comes with the dysphoria.

>why do people keep telling me I'm brave
>stacey only invited me here to look good in front of her liberal friends
A lot of support is grossly artificial and self-serving. This can isolate the feelings of loneliness.

>should I keep learning to code or should I just be a whore
Two of the biggest industries that transpeople have access to are sex work and computer sciences. Minorities don't choose their ghettos, but they often don't have the resources to escape them either.

>my corset hurts
>implying those normie stacies even wear garter belts
Pure bait. This isn't typical trans behavior.

>my makeup makes my face break out
>better wear more makeup to hide it
This highlights a common catch 22 for all kinds of women. You get shit on for going out without makeup. A lot of it. Constantly. Sometimes passive aggressive, sometimes outright insulting, and always setting you below the par set by everyone else wearing makeup -- not just dates wise, but in totally unrelated spheres of daily life, too. This is well documented scientifically. However, wearing makeup all the time is terrible for your body. Not trans specific, this one.

>the only guys who would date me are chasers
>that guy looked at my feet, does he have a foot fetish? I would cater to his every desire and love him forever
>that girl looks like a lesbian. would she date me? that would prove I'm a real girl
Pure b8, uncut, straight from Columbia. Real primo. Can't find this on the streets.

>I'm not like the other trannies
Uncle Tom transcends all categories.

The others are HRT side effects.
>>
>>5550975
>I'm not supposed to drink alcahol on hrt
Fuck my liver imo
>>
>>5551065
>This highlights a common catch 22 for all kinds of women. You get shit on for going out without makeup. A lot of it. Constantly. Sometimes passive aggressive, sometimes outright insulting, and always setting you below the par set by everyone else wearing makeup -- not just dates wise, but in totally unrelated spheres of daily life, too. This is well documented scientifically. However, wearing makeup all the time is terrible for your body. Not trans specific, this one.

Why cant you just be pretty without makeup? Thats what we really want. Guys dont wear any makeup at all and they look pretty OK.
>>
>>5551409
Women are by far the most judgemental group in this field.

Women very rarely wear makeup to please men.

It's like that guy on the today show that wore the same suit for a year. The female copresenter was paid out constantly for her clothes. But it is important to note that it was mostly by other women. Most men either don't care, or don't want to be caught caring about how a woman dresses or wears makeup.
>>
>>5551065
>implying computer science is a ghetto and not one of the best fields to be in right now
Trannies just like the escapism in early life and frequently have cyberpunk-infused dreams of the future. And listen to noise music and have hardware synths.

Source: am computer science tranny
>>
>>5550975
Jesus Christ this is my life
>>
>>5550975
transfags are universally mentally unstable, the rest of the context isn't needed
>>
>>5551409
A lot of men have no idea what a woman without makeup looks like anymore. None. It's socially insane, not your fault, but damn. It sucks for everyone involved. And, yeah, it's mostly a competition between women, or very old people asking constantly why you're not wearing makeup (both old men and old women).

>>5551546
When it's one of very few options, yeah, it's a ghetto. Also IT and support are grossly overstuffed and overtrained.
>>
>>5551546
What the fuck, that is so accurately me.
>>
>>5551409
gl getting and keeping a job without makeup and hair products.
>>
>>5551824
This.
>>
>>5550975
Haha are some of you genuinely like this? Fucking christ
>>
File: 1429764803272.png (178 KB, 371x306) Image search: [Google]
1429764803272.png
178 KB, 371x306
>>5551546
why am I such a fucking sterotype
>>
>>5552101
If you're like that and don't look like shit I'd love the crap outa you. Like one of the few cases I'd go lesbian.
>>
>>5552107
I'm disgusting and unlovable
>>
File: image.jpg (346 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346 KB, 960x960
i am beatiful with each passing day i feel more complete
>>
>>5552123
cute is a mindstate
>>
>>5552123
And that's why you post your face on 4chan?
>>
>>5551546
this nigga got it
>>
>>5552784
What's so bad about that then? Those are awesome treats.
>>
>>5550975
>my bra is giving me a boner
why can't you people just admit you have AGP and stop calling it trans?
>>
File: 1448102140025.jpg (123 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448102140025.jpg
123 KB, 720x960
>>5552814
My bra is giving me itches. Guess being confirmed non-AGP is the one positive thing about that.

Also makes me sweaty which is probs the cause for itch... Fuck be glad if you don't need one.
>>
File: 1stb3iA.gif (2 MB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1stb3iA.gif
2 MB, 384x384
>>5550975
this picture pretty much sums up why im so scared to come out and transition. i know my face and voice wont pass so i'll just be a self-conscious mess everywhere i go

but i also dont want to be a jenner so if i dont act now im just gonna make it worse for myself

my only other option is suicide and i couldnt ever do that.

this is a fucking curse. and in school they said god loves me. they made me sings songs about it
>>
File: kill me.gif (237 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
237 KB, 1280x768
>>5553435
>tfw 6ft4
>broad shoulders
>massive hands
>massive feet
>masculine jawline
>defined adam's apple
>deep voice
>parents already hate me

There's no point when I'll just be a joke. I hate myself
>>
>>5552123
Ur pretty ;D
>>
>>5552123
ru tall can i date u
>>
>>5552814

Well most cis-women have it too. Is their identity reducible to their sexuality?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591032
>>
>>5554685
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591032
Thank you, based anon. This is exactly it; the AGP theory must assume what it seeks to prove: that transwomen are men. Assuming instead that they are what they identify as, i.e. women, it becomes obvious that as any other woman they would indeed be female in their sexual fantasies.
>>
>>5551546
>Trannies just like the escapism in early life and frequently have cyberpunk-infused dreams of the future.
Fuck yeah, hello me.
>>
>>5555358
>Yeah exactly, if you imagine me as living out my degenerate fantasy of being a "woman" then my identity becomes legitimate and actual medical diagnoses don't make sense!
>I'm also a fucking retard who doesn't know what circular logic is

I want trannies to leave. You give women AND gay people a bad name. Fuck off.
>>
>>5555423
>I want trannies to leave.
Why? If I stay I can unravel your projection and hypocrisy just by letting you rage at me. That shit's fun.
>>
>>5553793

The crazy thing is you would probably still be 5'10" if you started before puberty, because you're just that tall. But at least you would have had the female features.
>>
File: IMG_1443739144603-1918153639.jpg (132 KB, 741x559) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443739144603-1918153639.jpg
132 KB, 741x559
>>5552123
lol not even on mones and I already kick your ass... youre amerifat not pretty.
>>
>>5555423
Actually if you'd read that article, which you haven't, you'd see that it reveals a kind of circular reasoning in AGP-theory: in order for it to make sense it must assume what it seeks to prove, namely that 'transwomen' are actually just really men. It does so by showing that if the same standard for a AGP-diagnosis is applied to ciswomen, it makes most of them seem like AGP-fetishists too. "But anon" I hear you thinking, "you can't apply that diagnoses to ciswomen, they're REAL women, the diagnosis is meant to men who think they're women!" Exactly - AGP doesn't make sense unless you assume what you seek to prove. This is why it has been largely rejected by actual experts, and widely embraced by people who REALLY REALLY want it to be true, so they don't mind the fallacy.

>in b4 you accuse me of the same thing
>>
>>5555856
You look like trash, tbqh.
>>
>>5555856
>not even on mones
Wuuuut? You look like you could pass already...
>>
>>5555944
AGP is as real as it gets.
>>
>>5555953
Luckily AGP doesn't get very real then.
>>
>>5555856
You look like a boy wearing a wig made of hay. Anon might be fat and ugly, but at least they look like a fat and ugly woman and not a bipolar twink.
>>
File: science.jpg (130 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
130 KB, 500x320
>>5555953
Look another assertion with no proof attached, into the trash it goes.
>>
>>5556008
>>5556061
How could it not be? AGP is a sexual fetish and as /d/ and the rest of the internet has proven, there is nothing that can't be fetishized. Denying AGP is no different than denying any other TF fetish
>>
>>5556072
That there exists a "sissy" or "feminization" fetish, or AGP if you insist, is not the same as asserting that this fetish alone explains fully and satisfactorily the phenomenon transgenderism. Or that it can cause transgenderism. Additionally, that some transwomen have some variation of this fetish does not prove that this fetish is the cause of them being trans. Actual science is hard and requires more than casual observation and anecdotes, anon. Keep you prejudices, if you will, but don't claim them to be scientific fact. Just call it what it is, you are prejudiced against transwomen.
>>
>>5556140
>That there exists a "sissy" or "feminization" fetish, or AGP if you insist, is not the same as asserting that this fetish alone explains fully and satisfactorily the phenomenon transgenderism.
I should have clarified that I'm not the anon you've been having a convo with. My only post in this thread is >>5556072 and I agree that AGP and trans are two different things. But the idea that AGP doesn't exist at all is silly
>>
>>5550975
>why is that girl so pretty and superior to me in every way

....hot.
>>
Auto means self. Gynephilia describes the sexual attraction towomenorfemininity. The average female is not gynephiliv at all, but androphilic, meaning attracted to masculinity and not aroused when she puts on a skirt because she's thinking of how attractive she is as a woman, but how desirable she is to an attractive male. Female autogynephiles are more likely to be Lipstick Lesbians than straight, androphilic females. So no, AGP is not a "theory" at all. The theory is that AGP is the main catalyst in males making a gender transition to female. By definition, if you're aroused by yourself as a woman, you're autogynephilic. Saying "I look hot in this dress" is not the same as being aroused by the thought of yourself in the dress.
>>
File: 1431850236783.png (135 KB, 358x419) Image search: [Google]
1431850236783.png
135 KB, 358x419
>>5554685
>A questionnaire was distributed to a sample of 51 professional women employed at an urban hospital; 29 completed questionnaires were returned for analysis
>>
>>5556140
>asserting that this fetish alone explains fully and satisfactorily the phenomenon transgenderism
literally nobody said this. you're saying this
>>
>>5556244
>The average female is not gynephiliv at all, but androphilic, meaning attracted to masculinity and not aroused when she puts on a skirt because she's thinking of how attractive she is as a woman,
cisgrill here. i can only assume you're a homo male and afraid of vaginas which is why you'd like to believe women don't spend hours on achieving "i'd fuck me" status. it's how attractive we are to every male with eyes as a prime example of femininity as per your description of AGP.

the lipstick lesbian bit is cute, but they just want "i'd fuck me if i was a lesbian" not as wide an audience of fuckability as most other females because by "i'd fuck me" they mean "not only will the boys like me, they'll look at me more while I'm tonguing my beta female friend who also would fuck me"

>tl;dr- women are whores is a fundamental principle of humanity and i will not have you violate it
>>
>>5556265
And that's even up for debate because people will do crazy things to fulfill sexual fantasies. What isn't up for debate is the existance of AGP. The term wasn't pulled out of someone's asshole. Auto and gynephilia are real words in the english language. A cis woman or cis man admiring themselves in the mirror is not the same as becoming aroused when looking at yourself or growing boobs.
>>
>>5556159
OK. Clearly it or something like it exists, but the convo was about whether or not it explains/causes transwomen.
>>
>>5556292
Okay, of course I can't argue with a woman, but there is literally a male equivalent of that as well in gym-rats and metrosexuals. The distinction is literally "Is my arousal turned inwards or outwards". If you're motivated to look hot because you're thinking of all the hot men you'll draw in and are attracted to men, you're a normal, androphilic female. If you're aroused by the attention you'll get for having such a hot body and think of an invisible man in your mind fucking you because you're just so sexy, but not actually attractted to the man himself, that is autogynephilia. Also, you're on an lgbt board, so I doubt you have much insight on the "normal" heterosexual female and have demons of your own to deal with and yes I'm a gay man
>>
>>5556244
But according the the following scientific study, which is an actual scientific study and not a post on 4chan, that is wrong:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19591032
Ciswomen, when scrutinized under the same standards for AGP where found to mostly have AGP. It's been posted before in this thread, check it out.

>>5556265
New here? Telling transwomen "you're just men with AGP, get over it!" is basically a meme at this point.
>>
>>5556337
gym-rats and metrosexuals don't fancy themselves for looking like a female archetype. traps get off on the same shit women do, because they are also looking to draw in men, it's why they're called traps.
>normie
lol no
>gay male
knew it.

seriously tho, the main people who have AGP by population are females with their original vaginas. they get turned on by the same shit traps do ("i'd fuck me"), along with that nonsexual kick femboys get from cute things. it's a stupid way to define gender, and if it were a tell for gender, it would make AGP a female tell. it's not, because traps exist and they don't want to be female, just sexualized as such.

women want to be sexualized in the same way for the most part as traps (for being the special snowflake of femininity like they think they are). women's sex fantasies are also a lot more bi than males regardless of sexual orientation in practice.
>>
>>5556317
No, it wasn't. You were claiming the typical
>AGP doesn't real
>>
Is shoe size getting smaller a thing or just a hon myth?
>>
>>5550975
It's a shitpost, Jim.
>>
>>5556419
yeah? so women look in the mirror and get super horny and masturbate looking at their tits and vag, thinking how tits and vag they are? they put on their normal girl clothes and get horny? every time they have sex they sit there thinking of how woman they are and mostly ignore their partner who is a prop?
I find that hard to believe
>>
>>5555856
i was legit scared by your face, you're not ugly just that facial expression is like you're some sort of a serial killer sorry
>>
>>5556893
>so women look in the mirror and get super horny and masturbate looking at their tits and vag
they even have feminist groups which will do this together and often supply the mirrors.
>thinking how tits and vag they are?
so gay. thinking how fuckable they are, yes. even expressing how fuckable they are if they're in groups, though they masturbate less then. lots of boob grabbing of themselves and others.
> they put on their normal girl clothes and get horny?
they put on their slutty girl clothes and get more horny, just like traps.
>every time they have sex they sit there thinking of how woman they are and mostly ignore their partner who is a prop?
no, traps also think how much the partner is worth in terms of both sex and economic benefits. and in both instances, they want to be a prop just as much as they need the guys wanking over them to tell them they performed well. it's why women wearing thigh high socks claiming to be a demigrill happens more often than traps wearing the same outfit, and you know how much traps love to show off their legs in thigh high socks. trapping seeks to imitate that female sexuality, just like women learn to imitate it.

there's a reason everyone you would class as AGP probably dressed in the same outfit cisfemales thought was cute on instagram: because the amount of thigh high socks and ass length skirts a cisfemale has to go through taking pictures of herself in before being considered a camwhore is much higher than traps are allowed. women choosing which of the fifty outfit selfies they just took to upload don't ask themselves "does this make me look too horny?" but "how much more would i fuck me in #42 vs #43?"

allow me to put it to you another way: how many of the women at a gay club dressed to the nines have been lipstick lesbians vs women who "came to dance because omg straight guys just want to fuck you when you're trying to be the best slut dressed in the club, i'm too woman to be out without a stick"?
>>
>>5557264
no, you don't fucking get it. that's not agp. you're describing group sex and pure homo love. "touching each other's boobs" is not fucking agp. why are you even talking about traps? it's irrelevant
>there's a reason everyone you would class as AGP probably dressed in the same outfit cisfemales thought was cute on instagram:
....no
and you're basing this on what? the traps you see attention whoring on 4chan?

narcissism and wanting to look hot so that chad will fuck you is not fucking agp
>don't ask themselves "does this make me look too horny?" but "how much more would i fuck me in #42 vs #43?"
the second is even less like agp. even straight dudes will be able to tell you how attractive they or other guys are even if they deny to avoid being seen as gay. this doesn't imply an obsessive attraction to the self.

>"came to dance because omg straight guys just want to fuck you
they mean straight guys they don't find attractive
>>
>>5555856
i love you long time
>>
>>5550975
Holy shit? Is this really what goes threw you're guise minds? Do you guys really just use lesbians for validation?
>>
>>5555856
>Uses anime pic to cover chin
>>
>>5556256
And that sample size is STILL healthier and larger than the one Blanchard used. And that shit gets cited.

Why? Because it confirms the preconception. It's bad science.
>>
>>5555856
>talks about violence and threatens people
sir i need you to calm down
>>
>>5552814

Today i learnt that trans people have outdated graphics card connections but won't admit it.
>>
>>5557319
actually, didn't AGP develop out of narcissism since the freudians were the first to touch on non heteros of all sorts
>basing this on what
knowing more traps and cisfemales than you.
>narcissism and wanting to look hot so that chad will fuck you is not fucking agp
>chad
oh apparently, it's not just traps and women i know more of than you, but people. wanting to fuck yourself or be fucked as a self confirmation of your feminitity is the definition of AGP, and you seem to really want it to only apply when there's a dick in the picture. unfortunately for you, your obsessive attraction to dick is clouding the fact that women have an obsessive attraction to themselves and an idealized version of that self which is very much the definition of AGP. it goes beyond narcissism for both
>even straight dudes will be able to tell you how attractive they or other guys are even if they deny to avoid being seen as gay
what those males won't do however,is obsess over their sexualized femininity. only women and AGP do that.

you seem to be seriously arguing that when traps are trying to look like sexualized females, that they are in fact trying not to look like sexualized females.

>they mean straight guys they don't find attractive
no, they mean they're so far into the narcissism of AGP that they genuinely believe they've cleared the straight level and the only reason a male could have to not fuck them is their sexuality makes them incapable of it. otherwise, why are they better dressed than the lipstick lesbians that you claim should be showing gynophilia? there is nobody to perform their femininity for they wouldn't be disgusted at besides themselves and they definitely get off on it. it's not just they got off on being female, but being female enough a faggot won't fuck them they are so obviously female. all the other females who go to a gay bar to hook up don't need the same version of femininity to get off: they have real females, not headmate ones.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo14.jpg (253 KB, 578x654) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo14.jpg
253 KB, 578x654
>>5557772
Sorry here it is, not a big deal the anime pic covers little. Maybe would mone if that made me prettier, prettiness is worth the bucks spent but just a little I don't want my body to change and be fucked forever, it's already pretty nice for my tastes, I'm satisfied with who I am. I would do it out of vanity not because "I want to be a girl" or anything of the sort honestly.

>>5557177
I'm a creepy fuck with a lot of fetishes, always wants to top, playful and likes to dominate. As long as the person I'm fucking is pretty of course, my sexual standards are kinda high, if it aint feminine enough it should just gtfo, don't even try.

>>5555950
Thanks, last semester in college my nickname was "doll" and lots of teachers thought I was a chick when I sat on the back and didn't talk to anyone.

Recommend me shit to be cuter if you know of any. I want to work around that and git gud.

>>5557328
Thank you loser dweeb anon.

P.S. I know I need a better fuccing webcam.
>>
Narcissism is cool af. it actually makes you prettier if you keep the mentality in the long run and it's a huge confidence boost, even through it's arrogance. The pros you gain of it are greater than the cons.
>>
>>5552814
Exactly, studies show 90% of males to trans are autogynephilliacs.
>>
>>5554685
Bullshit, i'm a real woman and I know damn well, unlike you, that women don't walk around 24-7 turned on by their own femaleness. You agps outnumber women 3 to 1 and female to trans overwhelmingly have dysphoria, where most male to trans do not.
>>
>>5555358
Woman isn't an identity, it's a fucking reproductive category.
>>
>>5555856
You are a dude and will always be a dude. No amount of hrt or surgery will ever change that.
>>
>>5556140
And trans women are prejudiced against real women to assert that femaleness is a subjective feeling rather than a physiology. Show me a tranny and I'll show you a sexist.
>>
>>5556339
This is like that bullshit finding that all women are gay because they get turned on seeing women. Duh, women are socialized from day one to see women as sex object, but physical arousal and romantic attraction are two different things. I'm a cis straight woman, and I KNOW most women don't walk around hot because they are women.
>>
File: jamie-clayton_.jpg (47 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
jamie-clayton_.jpg
47 KB, 500x533
>>5550975
>my tits are too sensitive right now
>my bra is giving me a boner
I lost
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.