[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw mtf >Tfw will never get to experience the sexual pleasure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>Tfw mtf
>Tfw will never get to experience the sexual pleasure and strong orgasms of cis women and ftms because I wasn't born with a natal vagina
>>
what are you talking about mtf's can still eat chocolate
>>
why even bother orgasming when lindt has hazelnuts in their fancy dark chocolate
>>
File: chocolate 2.jpg (20 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
chocolate 2.jpg
20 KB, 444x337
>>5545916
holy shit 5lbs?
>>
i can fit a 5 lb choco bar in my vagoo
>>
idgi tho why not just eat the chocolate with your mouth. why do you need a vagoo
>>
The majority of the experience is hormonal, so HRT will get you most of the way there.
>>
>>5545954
Hershey's tastes like vomit, the image a suggestive of vomiting
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 960x720
>mfw I actually own one and it hurts my soul to eat...
>>
>>5546315
The chocolate that is?
>>
>>5546390

Yes, the diabeetus maker chocolate mat there.
>>
>>5545916
my gf has been on hrt for 3 years, and her orgasms are a lot like that of a female. >>5546007 is right, a lot of it is hormones
>>
>>5545916
Yeah, it sucks... Also that foreplay and whatever other sexual acts goes out the window as well.
Though, I think there are women who can't really cum, and have pretty shit orgasms.

>>5546007
Doubt it.
HRT just makes you feel it a bit different, more ":O" faces, and squirming, but the "pleasure" is lessened.

Maybe if your partner hits the prostate like every thrust, and keeps going at it when you're cumming, then maybe you'll experience something closer to female orgasms.
>>
>>5546429
>but the "pleasure" is lessened.

lel what? You must be unlucky, for me pleasure, orgasm and everything about it has been heightened from HRT. Orgasm was always really boring and almost muted before compared to now, HRT was like removing the limiter.
>>
>tfw mtf
>get orgasms easier, and have them spill over on top of each other without refractory period

Get more estrogen, you dumb cunt. Multiple orgasms are hormonal.
>>
>>5545916
>not getting orgasms as strong as cis wombyn
get gud scrublord
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.