[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I consider myself straight, but I'm curious about blowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 337x437) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 337x437
I consider myself straight, but I'm curious about blowing a guy and MAYBE get penetrated. I'm too scared of not knowing how to perform oral sex to men. Help? I'm 23 btw.
>>
>>5545757
practice on a dildo, or a carrot, or cucumber or something along those lines.
be sure to clean yourself properly before you do anything with your ass.

have fun eating dick
>>
>>5545775
Thanks for the advice.

Talking about anal, should I clean my ass deep inside or just like a regular wipe?
>>
Think of it this way: you have a dick, you've already got an idea of what feels good and what doesn't. Compared to a virgin chick learning about BJs you've got a huge head start (heh)
>>
>>5545799
True that. Thanks.

Any good places to get to know people? Kik? Chat rooms?
>>
>>5545757
>I consider myself straight
>but I'm curious about blowing a guy and MAYBE get penetrated

Dude you can just admit you're at least a bit bi-curious here. No one knows you or is going to call you out irl for having a sexuality. You're literally just words on the screen to everybody right now.
>>
>>5545814
Sorry, bro. I didn't wanted to offend anyone by not knowing how to refer to myself ...
>>
>>5545788
definitely clean the inside. use enema bags with water and don't keep it inside you for more than 15 seconds. if the water goes too deep into your bowel system you'll end up making a mess.

there are countless of different ways to do it though. you'll kind of have to experiment and see what works best with you.
>>
>>5545757
Don't rush to try anything that you're not 100% comfortable with.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.