[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short, I got fucked up really bad as a kid. I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_lkk0z9bzzB1qdq2q4o1_500.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkk0z9bzzB1qdq2q4o1_500.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
Long story short, I got fucked up really bad as a kid.

I really wanna join in on the whole relationship game, but I just can't do it.

Tell me what I'm missing out on.

inb4 go to /r9k/
>>
>>5538102
Boipussy
>>
this
please help, my future is bleak
>>
File: 90786777756.jpg (58 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
90786777756.jpg
58 KB, 453x604
>>5538102
Interested. I had a fucked up childhood and have no social skills and no friends
>>
>>5538230
Holy fuck nice snek
>>
how old are you guise?
>>
I had a very stable childhood and have no romantic history. Am I fucked up actually? Only 19 but still kissless gay virgin
>>
>>5538464
>>
>19
You boys will be fine I promise you're still very young.
I'm not TOO much older than you but after you get out of college/trade school whatever you decide to do you will realize how young you really still are. You haven't missed out on anything. Those faggots that say high school are the best years of your life didn't live in the 2000's
>>
>>5538638
I didn't have sex or even kiss another person until I was 23 and I turned out alright.
>>
>>5538656
I'm 18, but I feel like I've passed the best years of what could be sexual/amorous exploration alone in my room. Having contact with some other guys, I have a notion of how good it could have been for me. I just feel like crying.
>>
I'm a 33 yo wizard, all of you still have the best years of your life to come. If you give up now you're seriously going to regret it
>>
>>5538731
why? I'm not even ugly, but it's all so hard.
>>
>>5538790
Don't you have a lust for life, want to see what's out there. You're at the age when fucking up and making mistakes is acceptable. You have all your life in front of you and you're now an adult that can do the things they want.

Or would you rather end up like me knowing you let life slip through your hands and have no opportunities left, nothing to look forward to but your eventual death?
>>
>>5538812
I would like to know what fucking and loving feel like, ofc. I wish I was this hedonistic kind of person that I'm not. Also, there's always a lot of studying to do. Offing myself to relieve me of the suffering that will come would be better.
>>
>>5538836
>I would like to know what fucking and loving feel like
don't we all. but you're basically not even in the age where most gay guys are comfortable coming out yet. life throws opportunities at you every day at your age, you just have to start seeing them and be prepared for them. try to focus outwards and not inwards, each day brings another chance.

you can off yourself when you're my age, but don't miss out on your 20s when life is the best for men.
>>
>>5538862
Idk man, basically all the gay/bi guys I have know since I was 15 fuck like rabbits. Don't know if thats relevant, but I'm not American; and most affluent people don't really care if their children are gay or not, so most come out quite soon.
>>
>>5538102
Im 26 and have had barely any intimacy and no sex.
>>
>>5538872
Things might be different outside your social circle. Some come out soon, but many don't. Honestly you're way too young to give up on what life has to offer you yet.
>>
>>5538902
Life has nothing to give to me. I just don't have the favorable premises, you know?

There's a lot of homophobia within the general population here in Brazil, that's true. But most people don't care or just aren't out to their folks.
>>
>>5538957
Life is laying things open for you daily, you just gotta learn to see it without your current outlook. There are opportunities everywhere. But I guess at this point we're at an impasse because I'd love to be 18 again I'd do so many things different and not end up a handhold less, kiss less virgin at 33.

Good luck to you brazil-bro. Don't give up.
>>
>>5539040
I'm not kissless, but it kind of stops at that. Trying to get into med school here really takes a toll, and I feel I'll increasingly have less and less time.
>>
>>5538957
>>5539050
Then move out of brazil, it's the best idea since things are going to get pretty bad around here.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.