[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys. I've never posted here before but not sure who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1452195729062.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1452195729062.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
hi guys. I've never posted here before but not sure who else to turn to for help.

is there a way i can break up with a guy and still be friends with him?

>be me
>be 1 year ago
>haven o friends
>been lonely most my life
>can't make any no matter how hard i try
>download a bro app
>supposed to meet other bros to hang out iwth and stuff
>theres no one on it
>talk to a few people but it goes nowhere
>it eventually gets deleted due to poor performance
>get an email notifying me, but letting me know they have a gay app
>sigh
>whynot.jpg
>download grindr
>immeidately get a message by a guy 11 years older than me
>giant lumberjack of a man
>i go to his place
>we drink beers, eat tacos, play video games
>its the most fun I've had since I was a kid
>after midnight
>he wants to have sex
>uh oh.

its been a full year and he still think im gay. every time he tried to get me to fuck him i go instantly soft. he also tries to suck me off but i tell him i dont like the feeling. the only 'sex' we've had is us masturbating next to each other with my eyes closed. he doesn't seem to mind all that much, though he still tries to get me to fuck him. no matter what i think about i get instantly soft once i stick it in him.

I'd stop but its the closest I've had to a friend in years. our 'anniversary' is coming up.
>>
>>5531946
just give it a try.

how bad could it be? The dude seems to be pretty cool.
>>
>>5531956

>how bad could it be

its been a whole year. im worried he wont ever want to talk to me again
>>
>>5531959
Does he sees you as a boyfriend?

Do you ever do anything physical, besides sex? (kissing, etc)

If the answer to both question is 'no' then just tell him that you don't want to have sex with him, but you still enjoy his company. After a whole year he must've figured it out, unless he's really stupid.
>>
>>5531946
Well if you had a haven o' friends already, what's the point?
>>
>>5531985

hes closeted so we dont do any PDA really. in private he'll try to kiss me but were usually playing video games if were inside so there isnt much time. we do cuddle a whole lot, which desu i dont really mind. during the masturbation he feels me up a lot and kisses me a little.

its definitely a relationship we say 'i love you' a lot.
>>
>>5532007

what?
>>
Aww that sounds really cute OP, though desu if I was that guy I would be heart broken but I'm a clingy faggot so I don't know, it would be cool to still hang out but it just wouldn't be the same
>>
>>5532040
welp it sounds like you screwed up anon

either learn to enjoy fucking his ass or break up with him because what you're doing is simply not fair for him.
>>
>>5532040
This is too funny. Like how autistic are you that you just accidentally ended up in a gay relationship when you're straight.
That being said you're doing better than me at dating and you didn't even intend to lol
>>
>>5532040
pls be b8
>>
>>5532316

really? i hear its REALLY easy for gays to date.
>>
>>5532727
it's easy for us to get laid, not to get into a relationship (not one that lasts more than a few weeks, at least)
>>
This is such an old meme
>>
>>5532848

oh that makes sense i guess.
>>
>>5532727
The relationship might unfold a lot more organically than straights maybe, but actually finding someone that wants to date and matches well with you is impossible.
This guy is going to be so sad when OP tells him he's not gay.
Also I'm a little jealous this hasn't happened to me.
>>
>>5532881

maybe i can be your boyfriend. so cal?
>>
>>5532896
I live in Canada lol
>>
>>5532922

foiled again
>>
File: 1367180872628.gif (923 KB, 424x240) Image search: [Google]
1367180872628.gif
923 KB, 424x240
>>>>>>>>/r9k/
>>
Why don't you try bottoming for him? Or better yet... tell him you're bi-romantic asexual or something like that... tell him that you really like to spend time with him and all, but even though you enjoy your time together and the cuddling and stuff you simply don't enjoy sex.
>>
>>5533242
OP should become his slutty little bottom bitch then come back and report on what happens so I can live vicariously through you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.