[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /lgbt/ First i need to say that im a gay boy 18 years old.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Hi /lgbt/
First i need to say that im a gay boy 18 years old.
So i was surfing online and i saw the kylie jenner lip kit and i just really wanted it and try it on myself. Today i was surfing again because i needed to order vitamins and i fell over some lip shimmer and i just had the urge to buy it. I wish i could wear it public and also nail polish.. also i hate the fact that my body is getting more ''manly'' like broader shoulders, taller etc. i wish i had a thin feminine body.. im too shy to express myself this way so i keep to myself a lot..
Am i transgender? should i transition??
Personally i wish i could just be me without having to go through surgery but i feel like my life would be so much easier if i was a ''girl'' but idk.. It's not normal where i live for boys to be fem sadly..
Also share your experience, do you play with make up etc.?
>>
Pic is not related
>>
I'm not so insecure about my body, but I too have had the urge to wear makeup and leggings/other feminine items. I just think they're really cute and represent who I am to the word very well. Unfortunatley it's hard to expirement with this for fear of violence, both verbally and physically, so i'd probably have to make the effort to pass as a full fledged woman to avoid any violence against me.
>>
"Grass is greener" syndrome is a terrible reason to transition and if it's your strongest one, you'll regret it.
>>
>>5525901
maybe, maybe not, go to a doctor. (a good one)
>>
>>5525951
I talked to a therapist about something else and her advice what: ''some sides of ourselves are not meant to be shared with the world'' but i just feel like it would feel much better if i could express this side of myself
>>
>>5525987
so talk to a therapist about this. look for a trans friendly one if you think that one would say the same again
>>
>>5525951
I talked to a therapist about something else and her advice to me feeling feminine was: ''some sides of ourselves are not meant to be shared with the world'' but i just feel like it would feel much better if i could express this side of myself
>>
>>5525987
This is why gender therapy is terrible. They're either more interested in the social justice agenda to actually care about the individual case of the patient, or they'll try to get you to hold yourself back from doing anything at all. Yeah, fuck that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.