[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE BOTTOMS CRAZY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
"Most bottoms are either spoiled/bitchy, slutty, or fucking nuts." - random anon

I'm a bottom and I've been told I'm fucking nuts before... I don't think I actually am... but when I saw this I thought of some other bottoms I know and they each kinda fit into a category.... Is this quote true?

*pukes on frankie grande*
>>
Well, you at least deserve some kind of personality compensation for taking big cocks up your ass...
>>
Bottoms are the gay equivalent of women. Women are known for being spoiled (female privilege), bitchy (general female disposition), slutty (slut walks), and fucking nuts (feminism). So really you just need to stop acting like women. Women have been on earth just as long as men but have accomplished almost nothing, why do bottoms lower themselves to that level?
>>
>>5524038
Nature.
>>
Important question, how does one define slutty here? That's the only one that could possibly trip me up.
>>
>>5524076
Having sex with a lot of people over short periods of time. Consensual sex of course.

Somehow that is a bad thing.

Also ITT: Insecure man trying to denigrate bottoms to strengthen his delusion that he is the supreme alpha male.
>>
>>5524087
"slut" implies more than that tho. It usually means some sort of reckless behavior along with the lots of sex -not being responsible, not using protection, being dishonest, etc. That's why being a slut is considered bad.
>>
>>5524024

The ratio of mental tops to bottoms is 1/5. I've known so many bottoms that are just completely bat shit crazy with so many issues where i only meet the odd top that is a bit of a freak.

I've had a bottom try to tell me when we can and can't have sex because he think's he owns my cock

I've had a top that was a total man child and wouldn't know what to do in real life if it slapped him in the face.

TL'DR Bottoms are more crazy but tops can be a bit nutty aswell.
>>
I'm a bottom bitch and I'm on medication for depression and soon I'll being going on cognitive group therapy for anxiety, I'm just autistic enough to make it on the spectrum.

But does that mean I'm crazy? I might be neurotic like a jew sometimes but I don't consider myself crazy.
>>
Vers are most mentally stable tbqh familia
>>
>>5524123
So if I keep it safe and am honest about what I do then I'm good to go?

Sweet, where can I pick up my sanity card?
>>
Maybe a little bitchy and fucking nuts. I'm trying to work on both.

I'm usually pretty normal but depression/anxiety flare ups where i'll randomly think deeply and probably inconsoleably freak out about something about me, probably cry for a bit and then go to sleep. I guess it's how i deal with it. Also i used to be a tranny but that's all behind me, i just expect i'll be called crazy for my past too
>>
Bottoms are the same as hons. Attention thirsty little bitches for the most part. I would kill for a chill af bottom bf, who was not super dramatic.
>>
Exclusive bottoms like heterosexual women, mtfs, mathc4mathcs, most lesbians, and all bisexuals are fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1377212089451.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1377212089451.gif
1 MB, 223x200
>>5524024
>defining yourself by the role you take during sex
there is nothing that more obviously identifies someone who is not worth my time
>>
>>5524976
T h i s
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.