[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal that my Bf doesn't give me a boner via kiss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is it normal that my Bf doesn't give me a boner via kiss but he has to get more physical? He gets a boner as soon he's around me and it makes me feel guilty.
>>
>>5514275
It's pretty normal.
I think, it just means you can control your lust better than he can.
>>
>>5514275
This is normal. You are a bottom and thus a woman. Women are hysterical shrews whose only job is to milk all the shekels from straight men. Thus they have a biological impetus to keep their legs shut and force the straight top to work harder. Hope that clears it up op. :^)
>>
>>5514283
this troll speaks the truth
/thread.
>>
>>5514278
Or maybe I just don't have the same sex drive as him. The sex is good though.
>>5514283
Actually he is the bottom
>>
>>5514307
>Actually he is the bottom
Then flip it around. GOD! He's a slutty harlot who wants your jew shekels and is slowly ensnaring you in a net of sexy sex sexing and intents to close his bououipuouoicccoiou once you two get married. Then he will slowly drain all life and will from you by henpecking you into oblivion. Thus is the path of a bottom bitch.

>now say ten hail marys for luck dot tiff
>>
>>5514275
I get homers more often than my bf when we kiss. Doesn't bother him or me... People are just slighty different. Try to explore what excites you though...
>>
>>5514275
FACE THE FACTS OP, YOU'RE A CLOSET HETERO
>>
>>5514397
>homers
>>
>>5514316
But he enjoys my thick head too much
>>5514397
When we hump each others crotch he makes me very horny
>>
>>5514397
>homers
Why am I laughing so much
>>
You don't control whether you get a boner or not, and people are different anyway. You might as well feel guilty over not blushing or getting sweaty palms or something like that when he kisses you.
>>
File: homers.jpg (93 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
homers.jpg
93 KB, 500x276
>>5514481
>>5514401
>not wanting to enjoy all the different types homers gay sex has to offer
>>
>>5515202
That chinese homer looks strangely tempting
>>
>>5515224
Which? They are all yellow.
>>
>>5514275
well, be glad faggot. I'm instantly hard as soon as my bf kisses me, but when I fuck him I have to try really hard to come, like I don't have fun because I have to try so hard.
>>
>>5515308
Eh I fan come insidie but I preferito ti do it in his mouth, I love watching him eat cum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.