[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are femboys and traps considered attractive, but mtfs are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 1600x1200
Why are femboys and traps considered attractive, but mtfs are considered ugly?
>>
>>5512785
Because whenever you look around for traps and femboys, they're the most qt individuals possible. The ones who aren't qt are usually relegated to drag queen status or whwtever, and are thus excluded from my search for fine boipussy. When you look for mtf, though, you get all across the spectrum of age, transitional state, natural attractiveness, etc.
>>
Identifying as something you're not= unattractive. Traps and fembois use what they have and are a little more real to themselves. I personally respect the fuck out of a male who wants to dress and act like a woman but still identifies as male. It's just so hot.
>>
>>5512832
This in addition to the end goal of a trap/femboy being different from that of a mtf. Mtf's want to blend in as a girl, traps/femboys want to arouse people. Not to say that Mtfs can't do that other stuff with a partner or whatever, but the primary goal isn't alerting others to their dicks.
>>
>>5512785
what others ITT have said but also trolling memes.

It's trolls saying stuff that they know will bother the other person: you'll find MtFs called ugly hons b/c that's the last thing they want to be. Femboys and traps get called "trannies in denial."
>>
>>5512785

Nobody thinks that in real life. Someone started a pro-crossdresser / anti-hormones meme by attempting to force a new definition of "trap" as only males who made themselves look like women without using hormones. Which is retarded since HRT is what makes most attractive traps look good.
>>
>>5513236
Try calling a tranny a "trap" and watch them sperg out.
>>
>>5513265

I basically sperg out internally every time one of those people spergs out over it since that's definitely not what the term originally meant. It was totally force-memed retroactively by some homosexual anon who wanted to make crossdressers seem hotter than the actual transsexuals who put in the effort to take hormones, get tits, and live as women.
>>
>>5513265
I like that term though, it's cute.
>>
>>5513265
I like being called a trap. It's pretty complimentary.
>>
>>5513265
My response is usually limited to:
"Hah! I'm not fooling anyone though".
>>
I don't get the trap thing exactly...

If random cis women (nurses, shop keeprs, ladies watching toilettes, etc) get you confused for a girl in your random "boy clothes", does that mean you are androgynous, or a "trap"?
>>
Traps and femboys have the intention of being attractive. Mtfs only have the intention of being women, even if that means an ugly woman. Also, their personalities are trash.
>>
>>5513265
Only thin-skinned autists sperg over things in the first place. Despite what dumblr would have you believe not all trannies are perpetually offended by everything
>>
>>5512785
>because they want to cut their dick
Personnaly i prefere MtF (if they pass well)
i'm a (cis) lesbian though
>>
>>5516858
do you have four legs and a horn growing out of your head?
>>
>>5516891
what is this supposed to mean
>>
>>5517008
>>5517002
Fuck I misread horn as horns; they're calling you a unicorn. Presumably because cis lesbians that prefer MTFs are so rare as to be mystical creatures spoken of in legend but never seen.
>>
File: ok.png (9 KB, 322x464) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
9 KB, 322x464
>>5517008
>>
File: okk.png (8 KB, 530x464) Image search: [Google]
okk.png
8 KB, 530x464
>>5517019
>>
File: lel.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>5517026
no words
yes I meant unicorn
>>
>>5512785
Traps are naughty guys getting sexual arousal from crossdressing, while MtF are associated with the whole desperate "Im a woman trapped inside a man's body" drama.
>>
File: 1441496801293.gif (518 KB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
1441496801293.gif
518 KB, 630x355
>>5516858
B E M Y G F
E Y F
[email protected]
>>
>>5517111
>dat email's name
>>
The only people who prefer/consider attractive femboys and traps are bi's and closeted gaymen.

A lot of gay men are very transphobic, saying the traps are better and trannies are trash.

very sad desu
>>
>>5517167
Is there anything wrong anon? It's my throwaway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.