[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a narrow but significant majority of gay or bi men you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: autism.jpg.png (251 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg.png
251 KB, 670x447
>tfw a narrow but significant majority of gay or bi men you know are severely Asperger's or autistic

What makes this happen? Why is autism so common among lgbt?
>>
>>5511259
You're likely confusing PTSD coping mechanisms with autism.
>>
>>5511372
>PTSD
>from living a comfortable life in the first world
This is why nobody likes fags.
>>
File: 1450733295244.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1450733295244.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>5511259
>autism.jpg.png
>>
>>5511487
You have no idea how trauma works, you sad basement goblin.
>>
>>5511259
is this supposed to be some satire or shit about people who don't think trans___ is perfectly normal?
>>
idk, OP.

but i'm an aspie, and i like guys.
>>
>>5511259
Well, it's because we're all special snowflakes whose mommies told us we could grow up to be whatever we want. So obviously we all chose to be huge fags! Hehehe
>>
socially awkward or autistic gay guys are a pretty major phenom. i make a point of not being 'out' about being bi around this one gay guy i know who is autistic, to the point i think of him as autistic more than gay. he never showers or bathes, has greasy hair, walks with a hunch and won't shut up about his pokemon. really awkward, cringey guy. if he found out i liked guys at all he would be an autistic rape goblin i'm sure.
>>
>>5511259
I'm a cis-het Aspie who makes a living caring for more severely developmentally-disabled adults, and this is the first time I've heard anybody suggest a link between non-hetero sexual orientations and ASD. (I got called "faggot" a lot growing up, but that was just because I was awkward.) I also volunteer with PFLAG, and I haven't really noticed any significant overlap between the gays and the autistics I know. Sure, a lot of my PFLAG associates tend towards the nerdy, but nerdy =/= autistic.
>>
>>5513261
Dude. I'm not actually like that, it's PTSD.
>>
>>5512130
It's not normal
>>
>>5511259
homosexuality is more rational to their simplistic one-track minds which are usually overwhelmingly focused inward.
>>
>>5513261
Yikes....
>>
>>5511259
Because they don't have an ego telling them to pretend to not be.
>>
>>5515553
>superego
FTFY

If you're going to use outdated Freudshit, at least get it right.
>>
>>5511259
because it's a mental illness

faggot
>>
>>5511489

autistic people typically do not react well to things they are unfamiliar with so
>>
>>5511487
TAKE THAT BACK YOU FUCKIN' SHITHEAD. I mean i was outed by a friend of mine. You know the horror? I nearly killed myself, drank till i passed out in the snow, nearly freezing to death.
He outed me by posting "i am gay" on my fagbook while i was still logged in... still have to cope with it till this day
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.