[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all gay men so fucking ugly? It's not bad enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: typical gay male.jpg (123 KB, 1199x994) Image search: [Google]
typical gay male.jpg
123 KB, 1199x994
Why are all gay men so fucking ugly? It's not bad enough that there are so few men even willing to consider dating a man (even though that doesn't happen either because they all just want sex), but they all have to be ugly too? FUCK.
>>
>>5507479
That's reeeeeeealy not the case for the good ones. Some of us are fucking QT's.
c:
In regards to all of them wanting sex? A lot of the people I have dated in the past have ended up being slutty, but whatever. Everyone wants to do the sex anyway.
>>
>>5507479
When you sa ugly, you mean they don't look like twinks, right.
>>
>>5507479
Girls complain all the time that all the good guys are gay. What you can't get always appear way more valuable than what you can, grass is greener, etc
>>
>>5507479
heres a short answer for u op
>wimmins standards r crazy high
>ugly beta guy has zero chances with wimmin
>ugly beta guy starts lusting for men
>>
>>5508791
>Some of us are fucking QT's.
No, you're really not. You think you are, but you're not. None of you even have jawlines. I'm starting to be a firm believer in the feminization in utero hypothesis for faggots, because I can spot them just by their facial shape alone.

>>5508819
Most twinks are ugly. No, I mean they lack jawlines, have thin eyebrows, have elongated heads. Gayface basically. It's physical features, not age or style or grooming.

>>5508885
>Girls complain all the time that all the good guys are gay
I always laugh at this because it's the opposite of the truth.
>>
File: totallygay.jpg (23 KB, 225x346) Image search: [Google]
totallygay.jpg
23 KB, 225x346
>>5509633
>sweeping generalization of homosexual physical attributes.

You need to get out more.
>>
>>5509633
>lack jawlines, have thin eyebrows, have elongated heads
I really doubt these traits are any more common in gay men than they are in straight men.
>>
>>5509845
They absolutely are. 9/10 I can tell a fag just by their bone structure alone. Another one is creepy doll-like girl eyelashes on a man's face. I see that all the time. Especially with dark haired fags.
>>
>>5510622
Provide an example
>>
>>5510783
I don't want to post random people's pics from OKCupid or something, but you see it all the time just trawling dating sites or apps, if you're looking for readily available examples. Of course, most Americans are fat in general so that doesn't help either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.