[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trannies of all sorts, which would you prefer: >You look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: male-female-sign-main[1].jpg (109 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
male-female-sign-main[1].jpg
109 KB, 850x600
Trannies of all sorts, which would you prefer:

>You look a bit like a girl
>You look a bit like a boy

On the one hand, whatever you're doing is working but only "a bit". On the other, whatever you're doing is working very well but there's still the lingering appearance of what you don't want to be. So which would you prefer? Please say if you're a FtM or a MtF.
>>
>>5491819
If I deciphered it correctly:

Looking "a bit like a girl" and passing as a male is preferable to "looking a bit like a guy" and passing as female, since effeminate males run no risk of misgendering, but only considered simply gay, and society is getting more and more lax in accepting femininity in males. Also FtMs have an easier time passing.

For an MtF, "looking a bit like a guy" can be a very serious issue, because even the most passable MtFs can be misgendered and harassed based on height, man chin, voice, or a missed shave, and can release a world of pain very quickly.

>> MtF
>>
The latter would be better as MtF imo.

Looking 99% like a girl and having some slightly masculine features, you'll still pass and that small bit that looks boyish is easily fixable because it's small. Looking 99% like a boy and having slightly feminine features, you won't pass and it'll be harder to fix because you only have slightly feminine features.
>>
>>5492795
Looking a bit like a boy when you're mtf is good, cause even cis females can look a bit like dudes (like Tom brady's wife)
>>
>>5491819
I'm FtM and a year of testosterone already has me looking entirely like a boy, except for my shitty hips.
>>
>>5491819
>You look a bit like a girl

FtM/ No one points things like this out to you, unless they think its unusual for you to look that way. When i was a kid and obviously female, people would say "you look like a booooyyy" because they saw me as a manly girl

Now that i transitioned, if someone i didn't know pointed out that i looked like a boy, i would think i still looked like a female
>>
>>5491819
I'm genderqueer, and I don't experience dysphoria. I don't mind presenting as male, but it really annoys me when people (esp. conservative types) treat me like they would a man. Because of this sort of thing, I'm considering looking more feminine, but I want to keep my beard. Wat do?
>>
>>5492771
>since effeminate males run no risk of misgendering

I'm an "effeminate guy" and I get misgendered frequently, among other pecualiar things.
>>
>>5495481
You fuck off back to tumblr. No dysphoria? Congrats, you're cis.
>>
it depends on how much you mean by a bit, but i'm mtf and I want look like a girlish looking boy andyway. i haven't started hrt yet (am this month) but i want to be a tomboy-ish looking girl anyway and I wouldn't have a problem with people occasionally thinking im a boy because of the way I dress/act.
>>
>>5500099
meant to say that i look like a girlish looking boy, but i want to look like a not very girly looking girl
>>
>>5491819
So you mean. Look female but have a distinctly masculine feature. Or look male but have a distinctly feminine feature.

Former in that case
>MTF
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>5495481
Get out of hear cissy
>>
That OP image made me think I was on /adv/.
>>
>>5491819
Look like a girl mtf
>>
I get sir'd almost 100% of the time so being told I even look a little bit like a girl would be remarkably refreshing
>>
>>5491819
depends what the rest looks like. big difference between "You look a bit like a girl but mostly manly" and "You look a bit like a girl but mostly androgynous".
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.