[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Byescum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Care to Explain.jpg (56 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Care to Explain.jpg
56 KB, 500x375
>"It says here that you're...pansexual? Care to explain?"
>>
>>5491242
gender not a significant limiting factor in attraction

next

saged
>>
>>5491260
you're bi
>>
As an employer, if you list your sexuality on your CV then it's just going to go straight into the bin.
>>
>>5491260
>saged

Pansexuals don't exist outside of tumblr.
>>
>>5491314
This. I've never seen a question about sexual orientation on any job application; why the fuck would anybody put it on their CV or resume?
>>
>>5491242
I like to fuck pans.
Wanna fight about it son? If you do, I just want to remind you that I only get off hitting hard metallic objects with my phallus, I want you to consider the last question with this information fresh in your mind.
>>
>>5491260
"pansexual" is part of the sjw newspeak that aims to make everything complicated to appeal to the smallest common denominator in society. They'll tell you that somehow "bisexual" is triggering to non-binary people.
>>
>>5491406
Because the shitpost relies on the notion that people do. Keep feeding the troll, I'm sure it helps.
>>
>>5491314
>>5491406

You know what's funny, is even for stuff like govt or academic jobs where an application asks for in depth demographic information, they always leave off two categories, sexuality and religion
>>
File: DA LEL.png (162 KB, 304x285) Image search: [Google]
DA LEL.png
162 KB, 304x285
>>5491260
>hurr durr sexuality isn't tied to biological and psychological factors. XD XD XD
>>
>>5491897
>newspeak that aims to make everything complicated to appeal to the smallest common denominator in society.
Newspeak was actually about making everything simpler. Which makes sense when appealing to the lowest (not smallest, lrn2math) common denominator (which basically means stupid people), if you want to use language that stupid people can easily understand, you DON'T use complicated concepts and words, you use simple ones. Using complex semi-technical terms is literally the opposite of Newspeak.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.