[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey legbutt, so the way I could define my sexuality is I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 202x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 202x283
Hey legbutt, so the way I could define my sexuality is I'm bisexual but only sexually interested in those with vaginas. Penis is a complete turn off for me and I love pussy but I'm attracted to people who look like both guys and girls. My transgender friend told me my that its offensive because I don't see Trans women as real women. She's kind of a tumblr SJW type so I don't know if she's just spouting shit out of her ass or not, what do you think?
>>
Sexuality is based on sexual parts. If you're a male that likes only female parts, you're straight. Anyone harping on "but ORIENTATION is about GENDER" is ignorant and/or a buttbothered tranny trying to convince a certain gay/straight person to sleep with them. Thread over.
>>
>>5490128
She's just spouting shit out of her ass, that's just a shit ass argument by trans people who cant get laid. And this is coming from a trans person who can't get laid.
>>
>>5490141
But I'm attracted to men, I just have to imagine they have a pussy. Once I see them naked and see their dick I lose the attraction, same with trans women.
>>
>>5490189
So you are just into pussy.
>>
>>5490189
Find a transman, then.
>>
trans is not comparable to homosex/bisex. im a guy who wants to sleep with guys; i like penis; not vagina or surgical penises.

anyway, you can be bisexual and not like penis. men are delicious; sometimes, the penis isn't
>>
>>5490189
There's three possibilities

1. You have deeply internalized homophobia - since you talk about just "losing interest" without feelings of turmoil or disgust, I'm inclined against this.

2. Sexuality is based on sex organs, and an intricate set of related instincts designed *to* detect biosex that emerged from billions of years of evolution and sexual reproduction.

3. Sexuality is based on psychic abilities and knowing who identities with what gender, in itself a meaningless social construct, at that very second.

Consider carefully.
P.S- If you seriously tried to pass yourself off as a bisexual that likes only one set of genitals, you'd be laughed out of anywhere that isn't a Tumblr hugbox. JS
>>
>>5490141
It's more complicated than that. It's a combination of gender and sex really. Most straight guys would not find a passable non-op FtM attractive.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.