[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I just live a happy normal cis life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Rare Crype.png (42 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Rare Crype.png
42 KB, 300x250
Why can't I just live a happy normal cis life.
>>
because you dont deserve one.
>>
because secretly you want to inflict this kind of pain on yourself

secretly you know you only wanted to become a girl because you weren't attractive as a man so you wanted to become the thing you can't touch
>>
>>5489547
WIth people like you around, I was pretty high on the bangability list.
>>
>>5489532
>Tfw I don't have a qt 3.14 gf
Help me lads ill give you my cis powers
>>
>>5489532
why would you ever want to be cis? be true to yourself
>>
>>5495067
There is no legitimate reason to not want to be cis
>>
File: 1439324066897.gif (765 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1439324066897.gif
765 KB, 126x126
>>5489532
I'm going to guess "because you're trans" and send a pre-emptive online consoling.
>>
You can live happily! Plus, who cares if you're not cis? Gotta be you!
We support you here, anon.
>>
File: ew.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>5495067
>>5495152
>>
>>5495076
Why would you want to not be you?
>>
>>5495314
Because I'm a piece of shit. Also dysphoria sucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.