[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diet for anal sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pyramid[1].gif (67 KB, 730x569) Image search: [Google]
pyramid[1].gif
67 KB, 730x569
I'm inexperienced when it comes to getting fucked in the butt, but whenever I get in the mood for playing with myself it always seems like I have some poop right around the corner and it usually takes a long time to flush everything out, by which time I'm either bored or tired and have lost interest. This would definitely be a problem once I get intimate with someone, so I'm thinking I should change my diet.

What sort of foods should I be eating for cleaner/more reliable bowels? I think the stock answer is something like "fruits, whole grains and vegetables" but I'm really not a vegetable and/or salad person so I don't know what to do about that other than eating more apples
>>
>>5485582
eat lettuce. lettuce if the new rice. get unwiches from Jimmy johns. the #11 double wrap double stuffed with lettuce unwich. when i knowi m getting some backdoor I eat nothing but those and chipotle lettuce instead of rice for atleast 3 days. Clean. as. a . whistle.
>>
whats the point of I'm going to die a virgin
>>
>>5489283
Well you'll definitely die a virgin with that attitude
>>
Eat lots of taco bell and chipotle when you're going to have buttsex soon.
>>
File: 1451856520544.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1451856520544.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1502
>>5489283
dang dude if you're a fag or a lesbo or a str8 guy or whatever just get yourself out there and meet people. if you're a tranny iktf
>pic related. it's for me
>>
b u m p
u
m
p
>>
>>5489502
This picture creeps me the fuck out. I always read it in a horror-movie possessed child voice.
>>
Since no one is posting actually advice here's some tips.

Start with adding fiber to your diet. Psyllium Husk is a great supplement to give you those Telfon poops, no mess or anything.

Secondly you need to keep your fluid intake up. Also for me I need to avoid milk and overeating. No curries or too much meat.
>>
>>5490427
This.
Ignore what >>5485779 said, as normal lettuce like iceberg lettuce has no nutritional value whatsoever.
I woulf suggest eating less simple sugars, and fill in with fibres from like cabbage or something else.
>>
>>5490427
>Psyllium Husk
This is a great supplement to a bottom's diet, but the keyword is supplement. OP, you need the bulk of your fiber to come form vegetables. Vegetables should be the cornerstone of your diet. Do not consume: soda, sugary foods, junk food, packaged food, fast food, fried food, etc.

>breakfast
Lemon water, 0% fat Greek yogurt, blueberries, and maybe bacon and egg.

>lunch
Salad (baby kale and spinach, tomato, carrots, etc., cheese, a healthy dressing, and a meat), and piece of fruit.

>dinner
Medley of vegetables and a meat.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.