[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream scenarios
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 738x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 738x547
Well mine is about being dressed up in a shirt (sleeves are a must, dont ask why), my body being completely female and shaved, except I'd have a cock, my legs completely exposed, optional nylons, Platform heels are a MUST, with juicy glossy red toenails, cock locked in chastity cage, a beautiful woman in heels rubbing my shaved balls, i'd be tied up in bondage mitts, or a straitjacket, my nipples would be vibrated 100% of the time, she'd tease me and gag me, fuck me with a strapon, and tease my cock with her heels, she'd invite a man to fuck me and cum on my red toes, and they'd keep doing that to me for hours, and eventually i'd cum from my cage. I'd even be tied up and masturbate his cock with my beautiful legs. What are your dream scenarios?
>>
>>5454219
>>
>>>/d/
>>
>>5481554
>in bed
>he gives me a kiss
>tells me he loves me
Why am I such a creeper, that I fall in love after the third date?!
>>
Or even just the woman locking and tying me up, throwing me into a pool or a random room, wrapping a key (from the chastity cage) onto the heel of my shoe and telling me " now, i'm giving you 2 hours so you can free yourself", ofcourse escape would be impossible since i'd have a straitjacket on, but as foreplay it would be amazing!
>>
File: 1451413504496.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1451413504496.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>5481554
I'd like to be in good shape, lithe and feminine but with solid musculature. High test really. But an element of glamor is important there, I want to look beautiful for them. And I'd love a partner who was stronger than I was, smarter. Somebody I could dedicate myself to entirely as their partner and servant. I'd dress how they'd like, do as they liked and do whatever I could to make them happy. They could hit me when I make a mistake if that made them happier, so long as they didn't mind holding me at night and telling me I was still loved by them. Nothing too abusive just stuff like being told to get dressed up nice because he's/she's taking me out. Head pats, chastity cages and a love of oral sex (me giving it obviously) would all be nice as well. Wouldn't mind all this with a couple either.

Hopefully I'll get at least close to this soon.
>>
>>5481965
I'd love to have a caring and not so violent night with a person like you. It would be very fun switching roles aswell, so i'd be the dominant one. How about this: would you like being tied up, aswells as your smarter idol partner? So you two would help eachother out of distress, while wearing cute clothes and heels. I'd totally try that, and then finish it off with a good lovely night holding eachother. PS: about muscular: yeah, while I'd like to be in a general female shape with some fat in the thighs, I sure LOVE seeing muscular and toned healthy legs. Good luck on your journey!
>>
>>5481965
>>5481965
I'd love to have a caring and not so violent night with a person like you. It would be very fun switching roles aswell, so i'd be the dominant one. How about this: would you like being tied up, aswells as your smarter idol partner? So you two would help eachother out of distress, while wearing cute clothes and heels. I'd totally try that, and then finish it off with a good lovely night holding eachother. PS: about muscular: yeah, while I'd like to be in a general female shape with some fat in the thighs, I sure LOVE seeing muscular and toned healthy legs. Good luck on your journey!
>>
>>5482464
It doesn't have to be violent, I just kind of like to be hit. But yeah, you pretty much get it.
>>
>>5481965
>High test

so a large clit?
>>
File: herinstagramismissmiafit.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
herinstagramismissmiafit.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
>>5482608
Nah, /fit/ joke. Curvy but muscular/chubby/otherwise thick women. The person who likes them is supposed to have high testosterone for wanting to have sex with them. Not exactly true but it's the best descriptor I have, say you want to be a bearmode transsexual and people get a mental image that's way off base.
>>
>>5482624
What is a bearmode transsexual? Is tha even ftm or mtf?
>>
File: 1449681901369.jpg (40 KB, 1024x679) Image search: [Google]
1449681901369.jpg
40 KB, 1024x679
>>5482656
Too much terminology? Mtf. I just mean with large thighs and a round bum consisting of muscle and a bit of fat.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
This is exactly what I'm going for. I'd love to be like this.
>>
>>5482656
Dudes what are you arguing about so much now...?
>>
>>5482668
Dudes what are you arguing about so much now...?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.