[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I confront the fact that I'm a tranny? I have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: can we fix it.jpg (22 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
can we fix it.jpg
22 KB, 391x366
How do I confront the fact that I'm a tranny?

I have the anatomy of a female, and no currently existing treatment or surgery will give me what I want. I don't want to be a super macho tryhard muscle/chubby guy, I don't want to look like an ugly bloated 12 year old. I just want to be a cute boy. But I wouldn't care about that if I could just magically grow a penis and balls and cut what tits I have off. That's literally all I want ;_;

My life isn't even that bad but this alone makes me contemplate suicide. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>5478508
>ywn swap bodies with a FtM that wants to be a qt3.14 5'1" femboy
>he wouldn't want your body amyway because you're over a year on hrt and have A cup tits
Why even live
>>
>>5478519
as long as you have a penis and testicles I'd do it. At this point it really just comes down to the problem that I feel super dysphoric about my anatomy.

When will swapping bodies become a thing
>>
>>5478508
>What the fuck do I do?
Hormone Replacement Therapy
>>
>I just want to be a cute boy
This makes me think this is some AAP bullshit. Usually it's the MTFs that want to be like their kawaii animes. And have you seen FTMs that are a few years into transition? They can look damn good.
>>
>>5478508
You either do nothing or get as close to what you want as possible. Those are your options.

> and no currently existing treatment or surgery will give me what I want

True, but you can still get value out of getting closer to what you want. People who say that "transitioning is insane because you'll never be a real <x>" don't understand the concept of distance. There are degrees at work here, not absolute truths.

> My life isn't even that bad but this alone makes me contemplate suicide. What the fuck do I do?

Talk to a professional. Seriously, if it's bad enough that you're considering suicide 4chan might not be the best source of advice.
>>
>>5478508

>Women wanting to be men

Anyone else have a hard time believing this is even a real thing? You want to be a gross and hairy and have testicles? It's like the least unaesthetic form you could aim for.
>>
>>5478572
They exist. I know several IRL. While I agree with you that men are icky and disgusting, we can't project our values onto others.
>>
I'm in the exact same place OP. It's a huge gamble, especially since it's always better to start early so the longer you think about it the worse your results might be. Basically if I still turn out ugly and chubby-faced with uncanny valley eyelashes I'll probably kill myself.
>>
>>5478572
I don't really get why anyone would give up masculinity to be female. Unless it was some sex thing. Even then, that's strange to me.
>>
>>5478625

What's even good about masculinity? We live in an era with technology, being strong doesn't count for anything anymore since everyone with a gun is equally capable of killing everyone else and work tasks requiring strength are all more efficiently handled with machines. Being cute looking is the only value left in a post-industrialization society.
>>
>>5478634
> Being cute looking is the only value left in a post-industrialization society.

Some people's definition of cute is masculine. It isn't something that's logical or objective, it's fueled by their neurology, and it's different for everyone.

It's like a preference for art or music - there are no wrong answers.
>>
>>5478634
I want the control masculinity brings, mostly over my own life. Not having to bow to the judgement of others or be judge for not doing so, being able to assert myself and be taken seriously, be able to challenge and have the chance to win. A man's confidence comes from inside himself, a woman's confidence seems to come from those around her. I want to be strong and stand on my own without my foundations crumbling beneath me. I want people to make way for me, I don't want to make way for them.
>>
>>5478572
>least unaesthetic
>>
>>5478648

>It's like a preference for art or music - there are no wrong answers.

Do you think there isn't any objectivity in musical or artistic beauty at all? I think there are some real, person independent reasons behind why some works of art or music are considered great by large numbers of people and others are described as scribbles or noise.

>>5478661

Femininity can accomplish all those things too though. Fiona Apple could probably out-dominate most men in an argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI
>>
>>5478661
Wow that's fairly succinct.

I'm mtf and I never considered those differences between masculinity and femininity. Obviously that's not true for a women but fuck if that's not true for me.

Especially my confidence coming from the people around me.

Is that a bad thing or just different?
>>
>>5478572
>>5478671

Sorry, pretend I wrote least aesthetic, I'm a little high desu.
>>
>>5478687
>Do you think there isn't any objectivity in musical or artistic beauty at all?

All subjectivity is seeded by objectivity, that doesn't make it objective.
>>
>>5478692
Not true for all* women.
>>
>>5478692
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing but I'm not the best judge because I'm trans too and I can't fucking stand it.

I draw no strength from other people, I just resent that they pass judgement on me and it turns to anger. And I'm trained to care what others think of me, so it keeps me from disregarding them and relying on myself for my confidence. So I'm angry again but at myself. It might just be me personally but my experience consists of a lot of my experience consists of anger and desperately clawing for autonomy.
>>
>>5478741

>autonomy

Is anyone really autonomous? Even the strongest, most capable, and most intelligent men still had to be carried for nine months in a mother's soft and nurturing womb and lovingly / patiently fed, cleaned, and otherwise cared for years after that, in many cases entirely or almost entirely through the efforts of a woman.
>>
>>5478538

they gotta grow hair on their faces or else they'll just end up looking like soft faced pudgey 12 year old boys or dykes.
>>
>>5478572
I have a hard time believing this. Why would you give up being cute and adored to be gross and feared?
>>
File: darkforce.jpg (8 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
darkforce.jpg
8 KB, 191x264
>>5478789
>gross and feared
>people being afraid of you tearing them a new asshole
>people actually being attracted to you because you're capable of doing that

power. Real power.
>>
>>5478805

Muscles aren't power. If you want real power, you should pursue a career working with electronics / technology, the power of any one man's body is a joke compared to the power of mechanical engineering.
>>
>>5478572
Just because there are ugly men in the world doesn't mean I want to be one.
>>
>>5478661
I'm a guy and what I want is the exact opposite of that, I don't like being in control and having to make decisions, it's way too stressful for me. I don't want to be taken advantage of but my life would be a lot easier and less stressful if others made decisions for me or at least pushed me in the right direction.
>>
>>5478508
1) are you attracted to guys or girls
2) get a feeldoe. Do it do it now!
>>
>>5478572
Why does this come up every single time a trans guy posts a thread? I don't understand why you people lack basic reasoning skills. I didn't choose to be trans, I would rather relieve my dysphoria by "becoming" a man then be a "cute" female who hates myself and wants to die. Pros and cons of each gender is completely irrelevant, not to mention subjective.
>>
>>5478979
guys
I'm a bottom so i don't think that would work that well
>>
>>5478815
Right, so if some 6'6" bodybuilder with roid rage sees you on the street and decides to kick your ass because you looked at him funny, you'll just pull out that superpowerful technological device and mechanically engineer him in a back alley?

Not saying technology is totally useless, but there are different types of power and muscles sure as hell make you more powerful than someone without them.
>>
>>5479000
>you'll just pull out that superpowerful technological device and mechanically engineer him in a back alley?

You're thinking on the wrong scale. The right application of technology could have warned you ahead of time he was going to attack and let you avoid the situation. Alternately, augmented limbs. Metal beats flesh every time.

The engineering happens before the need occurs, not after.
>>
>>5478985
lol, typical straight girl.
>>
>>5479013
this meme again?
>>
>>5479000

>Right, so if some 6'6" bodybuilder with roid rage sees you on the street and decides to kick your ass because you looked at him funny, you'll just pull out that superpowerful technological device and mechanically engineer him in a back alley?

Yes. That superpowerful technological device is called a "gun."

>2016
>Not concealed carrying
>>
>>5478508
I guess you don't have a choice, but to kill yourself
>>
>>5479007
Autism harder. christ.
>>
File: F U C K.png (176 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
F U C K.png
176 KB, 500x350
>>5478572
Have you ever heard of Ancient Greece, by any chance?
>>
>>5479047
Being autistic doesn't make me wrong anon.
>>
>>5479000
The fact that you have to come up with contrived scenarios like that just goes to show how irrelevant muscles are these days. They won't do anything to save you from getting shot or hit by a car, which are both much more likely than some half-giant randomly deciding to beat you up.
>>
>>5479021
>I'm ftm! And I'm also a gay man who bottoms
>pound muh boipussy which is literally a vagina

now that's what I call a meme
>>
>>5479071
>using your vagina
that is a meme, and it makes me want to kill myself
that's why I don't use it
>>
>>5479064
>irrelevant muscles

yeah, they're so irrelevant that almost every mtf, ftm, gay man, and straight women lust after a powerful strong man who can hold them down and give them a good fucking.

Even lesbians want a muscular superwoman.
>>
>>5479076

Why wouldn't you want to use your vagina if you're fine with using your asshole to bottom?
>>
>>5479071
How is this any different from an mtf that keeps their penis and tops?

Why is it that the transexuals that don't conform to the binary norms are just 'memes'?
>>
>>5479076
>ftms don't use their vaginas! It's sacrilege!

Tell that to Buck Angel and the Bonus Hole Boys
>>
>>5478508
>Realize how good it is to be female
>Make sure your body is in shape
>Get a tumblr account
>Post lewd pictures all day every day
>Get donations
>Go on dating sites and fuck guys
>Find a rich guy to pay for everything you want
>>
>>5479081
I do sometimes but I prefer using butt
Getting fucked the vagina makes me feel like shit afterwards
>>
>>5479104

Why does getting fucked in your ass make you feel any different afterwards? Isn't it pretty much the same sort of experience?
>>
>>5479080
That's because it's become an instinct from back when they were actually useful. Nowadays they're pretty much purely aesthetic.

>>5479117
Presumably because getting fucked in the vagina makes you feel like a woman.
>>
>>5479140
>Nowadays they're pretty much purely aesthetic.

so what's wrong about OP and ftms wanting to be that muscular aesthetic? Everyone wants a big muscle guy.
>>
>>5479149
that's the thing though. OP wants to be a cute twink on the bottom. Not a big guy.

Not alot of ftms want to be the muscular daddy who tops.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.