[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preferences vs Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_DI1oy1dc.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4L_DI1oy1dc.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2016/02/24/CDC-Half-of-black-gay-men-will-be-diagnosed-with-HIV/4301456325604/

Hey /lgbt/, remind me why I'm a racist for being more attracted to other white guys
>>
>>5777469
You're not.. unless you don't want to ever date anyone or find someone attractive who isn't white purely because they aren't white.. preferences are preferences..
>>
>>5778105
this.

There are always exceptions.

I also don't like black people aestheticaly. They're just not attractive to me. Something to do with their wides noses, lips etc. which are wider than the caucasian average.

I have nothing against brown skin. But I dislike completely dark black skin. I think I subconciously dislike it because it's so bad at reflecting light (so you can't see facial details as good as on a lighter face in the same light conditions).

But that's just my opinion.

I have nothing against asians though. They're features are more pleasing than the african ones. But european facial features are still the most beautiful to me..

Also that doesn't mean I wouldnt date a black person. People can be attractive regardless of race and what I said is just generalization based on my experience.
>>
>>5779053
Racism is wrong

Matter how much you try, you are the bad guy ya filthy sisterfucker
>>
>>5779180
t. pic related

Are you Swedish? :^)
>>
as long as your not admit about how disgusting you think non whites are it not racist
>>
Preference for your own kind isn't Racist.

But I am very racist and also have a preference for my own kind, but my attractions aren't the result of the racism.

Also daily reminder to not fuck niggers.

DONT
O
N
T

FUCK
U
C
K

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S
>>
>>5779198
>I need feminism to remind me I'm worthless

I wish I was that optimistic. I don't need anything to remind me that.
>>
>>5777469
If the whole "bug gifting" and "bug chasing" and Charlie Sheen debacle and the wording of that article is any indication...

1.There is a far higher chance of getting hiv from sexually promiscuous whites
2.This is only reported cases, and whites have the money, need to keep hush hush so they'll simply not tell anyone or find doctors who won't, and in some cases the pull to keep their aids/hiv status hush hush.

So really this article is meaningless. However, you queers can bum each other all day. Who cares.
>>
>tfw black
>tfw attractive
>tfw routinely fucking hotter white guys than pretty much all of white dudes on here who say that they only fuck white guys
>tfw can't see what the fuss over white men is about

In all honesty, I've never really been able to make sweeping statements like 'I go for only X ethnicity' because when I evaluate someone on a sexual level it's always either a 'yes' or 'no' regardless of race. There are so many variables, most of which I'm unaware, that go into whether or not I fancy someone. I turned down an attractive, 6'3'' 91kg, ripped, masculine, blond/blue eyed 26 y/o lawyer dude who lived close by just because I couldn't overlook the cringeworthy, nauseating shit he was saying to me, whereas I found something sexy in this shorter (cardinal sin), hispanic dude who was not as good looking but had a lot more game. As soon as I think I have a type, certain people seem to come along and distort it. I think sexual attraction is a lot more profound than race but I feel as if too many people reduce it to just that and end up doing themselves a disservice. Perhaps some people are genuinely more moved by race? Maybe I'm just inexperienced? Different strokes.
>>
File: 1355105813652.jpg (272 KB, 979x805) Image search: [Google]
1355105813652.jpg
272 KB, 979x805
I'll just leave this here...
>>
File: qt gril.jpg (29 KB, 347x466) Image search: [Google]
qt gril.jpg
29 KB, 347x466
>>5779274
but..but.. they are so pretty
>>
>>5779585
Only mulattos and mulatinas. the Spanish is a nice mix
>>
>>5777469
I'll tell you this much.

>be me, white in all white hometown
>think i'm not racist, but i'm not attracted to black people
>not attracted to black people because of aesthetic reasons, I think
>life there for 5 years
>make a bunch of black friends
>start finding black people attractive more and more often
>now I find them attractive as often as I find white people attractive

I was never consciously like "oh black people are inferior" or anything like that, but I'm like 99% sure me finding them attractive happening at the same time as me befriending a bunch of them isn't a coincidence. Probably some subconscious shit going on.
>>
>>5780275
Oh god I'm retarded, my greentext is missing a bullet point. It should be

>not attracted to black people
>move to predominantly black area
>live there for 5 years
>>
>>5779585
let's be honest. Most negroes don't look like that.
>>
>>5780275
You want to submit to a BBC; you want a black man to have you on all fours and order you around and degrade you.

t.Freud
>>
>>5780401
But I'm a dykefag, anon.
>>
>>5779180
This is a sickness in liberalism. I think you're a shitposter, but on the off chance...

People have prejudices. All people. Many are culturally informed, including our aesthetic preferences in other human bodies, and some are developed through the perfectly normal developmental processes of human maturation.

That doesn't make a person "bad", and dividing "good" people (those who have never admitted to holding these views) from "bad" people (those who have) obscures the issues at hand and their origin, while preventing a substantial number of "progressive" persons from performing an earnest analysis of their own behaviours and attitudes.

Yes, I think we should strive to overcome our prejudices, and to, through long practice, make our attitudes align with our values, but to paint everyone as "bad" who does not intrinsically adhere to those values is a sign of a very sheltered upbringing.
>>
>>5777469
all babies are racist
>>
I'm black and I only bang white dudes. I would like to one day bang an east Asian but they only seem to like Asians and whites. The brownest person I ever banged was Greek, I didn't really see him as white. I'm pretty much racist against blacks. But really it's just that the ones I find attractive are really rare. It's fucked up because I want people to look past my race to see who I really am but I don't truly do the same. I imagine that most people who find me unattractive feel that way because I'm not white.
>>
>>5781427
It's fags like you that scream this shit the most.

Like I'm going to be real, never dated a dark skin black guy. The two black guys I dated were blue eyed and paler than many White people. I firmly believe that racial preferences aren't preferences but entirely racist constructions based on the proximity to idealized forms of whiteness but like I don't sulk about White and beige boys not finding me attractive or not wanting to date me.

They are racists who are too weak to just state their racists, who believe the only racists wear Klan hoods and say nigger.

But guess what toots, I don't get made when they don't respond back. I had to recognize that their particular brand of blindness isn't really my problem, I don't seek their validation and neither should you.

Though to be honest I fully admit I'm probably considered attractive because I dark skin with straight and "refined" features so I guess I don't deal with the amount of rejection most of my other black friends deal with. Quite a few of those "no black" posting fags end up messaging me anyways, I just block them.
>>
>>5779441
Like anyone wants bottom black guys anyway kek
>>
I'm not white. I don't have a problem with racial preferences. The one thing I do have a problem with is hypocrisy.

There have been times on Grindr, Scruff etc where I have been messaged by dudes looking to fuck, when I look at their profile, they wrote that they don't date or fuck me race. Then they get all butt hurt because I call them out.

I don't care who you bang don't be a hypocrite
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.