[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots, I wanna know your opinion on the word, faggot,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1451070473712.gif (568 KB, 521x479) Image search: [Google]
1451070473712.gif
568 KB, 521x479
Hey faggots,

I wanna know your opinion on the word, faggot, like do you guys get upset and offended if called a faggot? Are you OK with it? Do you encourage it?

To me it's just a word and I don't really care, I even call other people faggots sometimes
>>
File: jklfjk.jpg (9 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
jklfjk.jpg
9 KB, 203x248
>>5475730
Personally I'm not offended by the word Faggot unless it's used in a deliberately hateful manner to try and be an asshole to somebody. Outside of that context I'm okay with it, because in those different contexts it basically has an entirely different meaning.

Also I think being called a faggot is kind of hot in sexy situations.
>>
I value free speech above all else.
>>
>>5475730
I tried to stab a man who called me that once.

I'd stab you if you called me it. If you think you deserve a stabbing, and you know who I am, call me it sometime.
>>
File: b55.jpg (69 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
b55.jpg
69 KB, 680x510
>>5475783
Alright there Hatred we get it, tone it back a little.
>>
>>5475797
All I'm saying is that I once chased a car full of straight people down the street with an axe because they looked like Christians. I mean, if you're tired of living and understand that all straight people should die, call me a faggot sometime. I'll oblige you. All you gotta do is be a little bit slower then me.
>>
>>5475809
Actually, I sympathize with you faggot, keep up the good work.
>>
>>5475809
Damn your edgy score is just ascending by the moment.
>>
>>5475819
I will. And maybe one day one of you worthless sack of shit straight people will die slowly for it. One can hope.
>>
>>5475821
It's not edgy if it actually happened. Edgy is something for you autistic story tellers.
>>
>>5475825
> It's not edgy if actually happened.

Oh I vehemently disagree with you on that anon, it very much CAN be edgy especially if it happens in real life.
>>
>>5475835
No. Nobody ever looked at Hitler and said, "that's edgy!" Nobody ever looked at Charles Manson and said, "so edgy!" People look at anonymous posters who are fat pedophiles who memorize memes and can't get out of bed without a forklift and call them, "edgy."
>>
>>5475841
Well that's because Hitler and Charles Manson are just monsters. You are some guy who's more likely than not, pretending to be a monster to get internet dick points.
>>
>>5475850
Yeah. Because all of you pedophiles have responded so positively to me on 4chan. I've become popular on 4chan, all sorts of pedos love me and my danky dankness.

Maybe I tried to stab some guy because, deep down, I wanted his dick inside me. What do you think, Freud?
>>
>>5475865
When did I become a psychologist?
>>
>>5475867
The moment you started talking like that idiot.
>>
You're all filthy faggots.
>>
>>5475871
All I said was you probably haven't done any of the things you said you have, how is that Freudian in the least bit?
>>
>>5475876
Because you were wrong about everything you said just like Freud.

Am I going too fast for you?
>>
>>5475877
Okay I get that you were trying to burn me, but you were reaching for that one pretty hard man.
>>
>>5475886
I have no idea what those memes mean, so I'll just call you fat again you retarded pedophile.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451567170199.jpg (43 KB, 749x934) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451567170199.jpg
43 KB, 749x934
We all know you're the faggot who wants to touch little boys. I find your name calling to be hypocritical. Go back to tumblr where you belong, you lonely old gay.
>>
I honestly don't care. I cared when people stopped calling me a faggot when I came out.
If it's meant as a slur to express hatred of my homosexuality, w/e, it's just a slur. Would react the same way as if someone called me a shitstain.
>>
My bf and me call eachother faggots all the time, jokingly though.
it depends on the situation, in which it is said if it's offensive or not. I don't care either way tbhfam.
>>
It's about intent. If you're saying it to try and hurt and insult me, go fuck yourself. If you're saying it because it's a word, I don't care. 4chan's really dulled its meaning to me.
>>
Quit bumping your shitthread you retarded dog shit.
>>
Doesn't bother me in 99% of contexts. I suppose if a close friend or family member called me a faggot with real venom then yeah that would be quite upsetting.
>>
>>5475745
This is exactly my view on it.
>>
It's meaning is rooted in offence, but I'm a human being and I can differentiate between contexts, and know when to take it offensively.

If someone stops their car in the street and rolls down the window just to shout "FAGGOT" before driving off again, I'll roll my eyes and ignore it.

If my friend runs into my room and shouts "Oi fag, drinks?", I will scream "FAGNIGHT" and call all my fag friends faggots in front of all faggots at the fag bar.

If my my self-appointed faghag friend calls me fag, I'll smile while silently burning with resentment that she thinks she call call me fag like it's no big deal.

As with any other word, you just need to be tactful.
>>
>>5475730
Yeah it offends me, yeah I'm okay with it, and no I do not encourage it.
>>
>>5475730
The word itself doesn't bother me much its just that the people who use the word faggot are usually edgy kids in highschool, or people who actually hate me for being gay. Seriously most straight conservatives won't bileave it but there are parts of the country, mostly some small towns in the bible belt where people will try shooting you for being gay. Anyways, I hear faggot from my friends as term of endearment alot though. I honestly had a black friend who felt the same way about nigger... He went on to rape his own grandmother but I think the point still stands that it's not the word that matters but the context and intent. At least that's how it should be.
>>
File: blini-cat2.jpg (7 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
blini-cat2.jpg
7 KB, 211x212
BE IT RESOLVED,

that we here at /lgbt/ shall henceforth use the term 'faggot' to refer exclusively to pedophiles, as they are the sexual deviants who most deserve to burn.

All in favor, post "aye."
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 500x500
>>5475809
Pshhhh it's nothing personal, faggot
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.