[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My MTF gf gave me penis herpes should I kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: funny+ape+HAHA.jpg (42 KB, 514x409) Image search: [Google]
funny+ape+HAHA.jpg
42 KB, 514x409
My MTF gf gave me penis herpes should I kill myself?
>>
Herpes ain't shit bro
>>
File: 44867971.png (234 KB, 438x531) Image search: [Google]
44867971.png
234 KB, 438x531
>>5473053
uh pretty sure nobody will want me now that im disgusting std freak
>>
90% of the people in the world has herpes, it's fucking nothing. I had a single case of cold sore on my lips in my entire life and that was it.
>>
>>5473073
wasn't on your dick dude
>>
>>5473032
>>5473064
Should've not gone in raw bruh
>>
>>5473091
i cant cum with a condom on
>>
>>5473073
that's not the same as genital herpes lol
>>
File: 1444306562939.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1444306562939.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>
>>5473032

How long were you with her? Was she cheating?
>>
>>5473353
5 months. I have know idea if she has cheated on me. she has been with 14 guys anally she said and sucked 10 guys dicks. She also has have no symptoms. Said she has only gone bare with 2 other guys.
>>
>>5473032
I've been living with genital herps for about 2 years now OP. Just had to deal with the initial outbreak and that was that. Some guys will reject you (mostly, younger) but it's not that bad. If anything, having this std made me grow up a lot and take responsibility for myself. I can answer any questions if you want.
>>
>>5473353
She lied about the amount of people she was with when I first met her too. I should of broke things off with her immediately but I was stupid and lonely so I guess I deserve herpes.
>>
File: 52539534_p0.jpg (388 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
52539534_p0.jpg
388 KB, 724x1024
>>5473432
how often do you have out breaks? Do you take medication and how much does it cost. I haven't got my test results in but my doctor said he's pretty sure i have herpes. no bisters just red marks that look what you get from shaving. I get hair on my shaft and ive seen simmilar stuff but I've never seen anything on my glands that connect to my shaft which looked a little different that what was on my shaft.
>>
*hands over a hammer* Go ahead and bash yourself.
>>
>>5473457

That's what you get for fucking a tranny lol
>>
>>5473500
That's what you get for fucking a dude in general retard
>>
>>5473506

No, a tranny. Gay men and women are less likely to carry herpes.
>>
>>5473532

This.

The trans community is a dumping ground for mental illness, substance abuse, and STDs.

OP literally asked for it.
>>
>>5473457
Only dealt with one, the first one. It hurt like hell, took about a month to heal. I took acyclovir to speed up the healing process but in most cases you only ever get one outbreak and that's it, so regular med intake is pointless. Some say certain foods induce an outbreak but in my experience i have yet to notice anything different. Anons on 4chan aside, people will be polite about it as long as your honest about your status. A lot of people won't care if you're hot and likeable enough anyways.
>>
>>5473554

>a lot of people won't care if you're hot and likable enough anyways

LOL somehow I doubt that there are a lot of people willing to risk turning their dicks into Payday bars for a roll in the hay with someone with herpes
>>
>>5473566
They opt for a condom. Living in LA I'm basically swimming in bussy. If one says no, three others will say yes. They make herpes out to be much scarier in 9th grade health class than it actually is. They'd rather scare you half to death about std's than teach you about sexual responsibility.
>>
>>5473540
Gays were in the same situation back in the 70s and 80s.
>>
>>5473064
topkek, that is gonna stay with you for the rest of your life. It must really fucking suck to be you.
>>
File: LondonBoys_Singles.jpg (101 KB, 429x432) Image search: [Google]
LondonBoys_Singles.jpg
101 KB, 429x432
>>5473716
I've decided to just ignore it if i do have it and pretend i dont have it and hit pl up on grindr :3
>>
>>5473594

Guess that's how you got herpes
>>
>>5473632
Still is doe
>>
>>5473949
Actually, I got herpes from someone who had oral herpes then rimmed my ass. Didn't do anal once that night and he showed no visible symptoms. Some people shed the virus asymptomically.
>>
>>5473927
Please don't. As frustrating as being slightly ostracized can be it's absolutely wrong not to tell sexual partners of any risks.
>>
>>5474140
Sluts who use grindr aren't "people"

I hope they all get AIDS
>>
>>5473109
and now you have herpes. Congrats
>>
>>5474079
From what I remember, they're one of the demographics at the highest risk for HIV and STI infection. Suicidality is also a problem. Experts have reported that they're at an increased risk of homelessness, poverty, and physical or sexual abuse and suggest a correlation with suicide attempt and STI risk. The Williams institute survey found that participants who reported being homeless or physically/sexually abused because of anti-transgender bias were most likely to report a suicide attempt in their lifetime. The highest percentage I saw was around 60% or so. I think the numbers are highest for black and latina trans women which suggests a correlation with ethnic background.

I may be speculating, but I'll say for sure that society's hostility towards transgenderism/transsexualism isn't helping.
>>
>>5473032
>My MTF gf gave me penis herpes should I kill myself?
sure, after you kill the transvestite though.
>>
>>5474115

You got herpes from sleeping around is all I'm hearing
>>
>>5474835
I got herpes from having sexual relations yes. That's the way it happens. The implication that I'm "a slut so I deserve it" deceives people into thinking it won't happen to them. Aside from staying a life long virgin you run the chance of an std. Herpes is ridiculously common, trying to claim a moral high ground on this issue is laughable when an estimated 1 in 6 Americans have herpes. More so when you can get herpes from something as simple as a kiss to the dick.
>>
File: 1316483887728.jpg (29 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1316483887728.jpg
29 KB, 612x612
OP, congratulations on finding your mate for life. You two now have bond nothing can sever <3
>>
File: cry.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>tfw tranny
>tfw already had mouth herpes
no one will ever love me
>>
>>5475464
b-but probably no one would care, right? 92% of people have herpes anyway, r-right?
>>
File: 1376259524729.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1376259524729.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>5475524
>>
>>5475426
>person with mouth herpes took a mouthful of my drink when i wasnt paying attention
>found out later
>three weeks of me stressing to tears each day because I am already disgusting enough without this and now nobody will ever want me
>dodged the bullet and never got a breakout so almost certainly not infected
That was a bad month, i dont care if 90% of people have it i dont want that shit.
>>
>>5475426
i wouldnt let you suck my dick unless you gave me mouth herpes first.
>>
>>5475651
Wow, poor baby. Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>5473032
that really fucking sucks dude. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I would even do if I caught the gift. It's so humiliating. Fuck. Honestly, I'd find a way to physically hurt that motherfucker really badly if not kill them, of course you have an obvious motive so you'd have to be really careful and have an alibi.
>>
>>5475651
Herpes is skin to skin contact. A condom won't save you. Most of you probably have herpes and don't even know it. A full body bubble would be the only safe way not to get it. Ots not a blood thing like aids. ITS SKIN TO SKIN. You shed virus without showing symptoms. You could easily get it from your parents from them touching your sippy cup.
>>
>>5475780
Not exactly. As you said it's skin to skin, specifically the mouth, anus, penis, and vagina. Touching another object like a towel handled by a herpes pos person has a very low risk of infection, like insignificant. Condoms are 100% effective but they do the job. General rule is not to have sex while shedding. Asymptotic shedding is a bit more tricky but not impossible.
>>
>>5475944
Condoms are NOT*
>>
;-;
>>
File: pirate_tweet.jpg (35 KB, 289x416) Image search: [Google]
pirate_tweet.jpg
35 KB, 289x416
>>5473032
>My MTF gf gave me penis herpes
ARR matey! I too hate it when me concubine opens her boipoosey to other men on the poop deck. I hate new venereal diseases. I'm gonna have to give her a good dicking after widening her bunghole. YARRR!
>>
>>5475319

Yeah but I'm not the one bragging about swimming in boy pussy and spreading it around, so nice try
>>
>>5477600
okay
>>
>>5477753
It's not so much bragging as giving others self confidence in romantic/sexual life after an std. Like the OP, I was pretty devastated when I first found out but nowadays it's almost a non issue. I let everyone I'm intimate with know my status so you can get the fuck outta here with that.
>>
>>5481026

Yeah, I bet you do
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.