[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do black guys like transsexuals? I need BBC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
Do black guys like transsexuals? I need BBC.
>>
They like it the same as other races.
>>
>>5472724
go to jail
>>
Most don't actually have bbcs its a myth
>>
>>5472796
>Most don't actually have bbcs its a myth

Don't listen to this anon. I'm a gay white guy who's dating a black man with 7 inch cock.
>>
>>5472745
>They like it the same as other races.

Technically African Americans are the most LGBT of any group in America.

>Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Survey Shows

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
>>
>>5472816
Lucky you
>>
I always assume black men are super dominate hunky muscle bond tops in a relationship and the mtf twinks, mostly whites, are the bottoms.
>>
>>5472847
I hope so because this is my fantasy
>>
>>5472853
>I hope so because this is my fantasy

Go to your local LGBT black pride parade and find your fantasy anon.
>>
>I need therapy
FTFY
>>
>>5472867
The black guys he wants won't be at a pride parade
>>
>>5472847
Its true if you are mtf and passing. Not for gays though . they only get femme blacks cause all gays are femme
>>
>>5472872
>He likes something different therefore he is mentally ill
How does it feel to be a sheep?
>>
>>5472816
I'm an mtf dating a white guy with a 7 inch cock desu
>>
>>5472816
Is 7 inches considered "big" nowadays?
>>
>>5472816
>dont listen to the result of many large-scale studies, take my anecdotal evidence with a sample size of 1 instead!
>>
File: 1449403978289.jpg (190 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1449403978289.jpg
190 KB, 852x1041
>>5472816

>7 inch
>big
>>
>>5472816
Hmm, I am a white mtf with a 7 inch shame. I wonder if it's weird to date a black guy who is the same size as you.
>>
bamp
>>
>>5472819

Please stop posting this, I don't care what any survey says, it's statically impossible.

Literally impossible.
>>
>>5474155
>statically impossible.

How so?
>>
can someone explain the nigger fetish? they have really ugly faces, weird textured skin, and in america they are mostly poor and violent and dumb
>>
>>5473699
>>5473437
it's big. big doesn't mean "mystical 15 inch futa cock".
>>
File: 1444042393217.jpg (26 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
1444042393217.jpg
26 KB, 720x575
>>5474177

>he doesn't have a mystical futa horse cock
>>
File: 1419026327546.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1419026327546.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>5474159

>black gays make up the largest share of lgbt in america
>blacks only make up like 16% of america
>whites make up like 70% of america
>logically the largest group of gays HAVE to come from whites since they have the biggest pool available

Unless you're gonna tell me that outta 16% of blacks they're more gays amongst them than 70% of whites.

How is that humanly possible?

Pro-Tip: It's not.
>>
File: end winter bulk.jpg (27 KB, 235x511) Image search: [Google]
end winter bulk.jpg
27 KB, 235x511
>>5472724

I am half African, half European-American

My D is 7in when hard, not as thick as I would like it to be tho.

I am trans/cis female attracted.

I am picky as fuck when it comes to trans tho familia, in the passing threads out of the 60-80 girls that post in an average thread I would fuck 5-10 and be seen in public with maybe 2-3.....so I doubt you can get the D :^)

I also never reply to anyone mentioning "BBC/black guys preferred" on Craigslist because my experience is that these posters are universally shit tier people.
>>
>>5472816
im white and im 8x6.5
>>
>>5474212
Learn to read statistics you moron.

>"This data reveals that, relative to the general population, the LGBT population has a larger proportion of non-white people and clearly is not overly wealthy,"
>relative to the general population
>>
>>5474593

I don't get it, where does this disprove what I said in my post?

> relative to the general population,the LGBT population has a larger proportion of non-white people

THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE, IT'S A FUCKING LIE STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE JESUS CHRIST IT'S 2016 DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.
>>
>>5474611
>still not understanding what "relative to the general population" means
I'm not sure if you're trolling at this point or not, but the poll is saying that a slightly higher percentage of blacks identify as gay when compared to other races. This means that gays are disproportionately black (only by a small percentage); not that most gays are black.
>>
>>5474611
Blacks are over represented in LGBT just like they are in prison.
>>
>>5473194
>Tranny
>Not mentally ill
>>
>>5474618
>>5474630

Oh ok I get it now lol.
>>
>>5474169
Take your ignorance and masturbate with it. Voila, you have the "BBC" fetish. It's as creepy as it is racist.
>>
>>5472724
>Do black guys like transsexuals

some do.
>>
>>5474763
>as it is racist.

>like to get fucked by black men
>your racist

???????
>>
OP, i'm black and like trannies but don't have bbc, sorry. you might want to be more specific, unless you think all black guys are hung. but that would be shallow and ignorant, right?
>>
i am trans and into black guys but i don't need bbc. i never had sex with a black guy but i want to so much because i heard they are sensual lovers
>>
I'm a black male going to uni, a virgin and find myself attracted to all sexes really. I've got a nice dick but no confidence behind it. I always feel like I wasted the hand I was dealt. Description aside, yes. Personally, very much so and I would have no qualms with one being my first
>>
>>5472796
a myth created by white men to make women not want to fuck them
Civilized men only have small cock pishposh
>>5472724
I'm black i like transsexuals but i'm not a typical black guy i do have a large penis though so there's that about 8 inches and a little over 5 inch girth

I'm pro lgbt and stuff I'm not super macho but also not femme at all.
Ordinary dude
I don't think i work for any stupid black guy fetish especially because i don't even look like a typical black guy either i have multi colored facial hair and my mustache twirls

It's funny though to be a black guy who likes trans women because i also have to deal with gross fetishists and such but disguising them from normal girls who just like me or just like "black features" is pretty simple also if they are not creepy the being a fetishist is not the worse.
>>
File: 1421104607346.png (413 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1421104607346.png
413 KB, 464x700
>>5475531
>sensual lovers
They're not.
They fuck like horses aka they rip your intestines regardless of your comfort or discomfort, ejaculate after 20 thrusts max and then get immediatly disinterested and won't even get you off because "that shit's gay, yo"
>>
>>5476267
low effort b8
>>
>>5476284
Sure, honey, this is "bait", do not let reality hurt your self-hating interracial fetish in any way.
>>
>>5476267
>They fuck like horses

Noice.
>>
>tfw none of you sluts are in nyc
>>
>>5476216
>i'm not a typical black guy

Nigga please
>>
>>5476267

Too bad u mad pham.

I always eat the boipussy while gently stroking her off until she is ready, then I give her the D in missionary so she can get the full eye contact and kissing while she bottoms. After I finish I spoon with her and go back to stroking her off while gently kissing her ear and neck while whispering disgusting things to her. When she is about to shoot her load I give her a huge hickey on her shoulder blade and dont stop until she is done orgasming.

Lel, enjoy your dry dick cuckboy :^)
>>
>>5476449
That's what my boyfriend does and he isn't black.
You can get a sensual lover who doesn't smell weird and has less chances of carrying diseases, just saying.
>>
>>5476466
>That's what my boyfriend does and he isn't black.

K whatever you say anon :^)
>>
>>5476408
I'm not a typical black american
I'm not even African american nor do i fall under most of the stereotypes people would have not for weebs or thug types that's all i'm saying
>>
>>5476637
Are you a huge muscle daddy?

>tfw no black huge muscle daddy to take me to the gym.
>>
>>5476679
>stomach looks like a ninja turtle shell

Disgusting.
>>
>>5476679
No and even if I was I find the whole "daddy" thing to be disgusting
>>
>>5475531
>sensual lovers
That's like the opposite of the stereotype of black dudes hon. They are universally known as selfish lovers
>>
File: 1378420710224.jpg (118 KB, 579x527) Image search: [Google]
1378420710224.jpg
118 KB, 579x527
>>5476679

Errrbody wanna be bodybuilders but dont nobody wanna lift these heavy ass weights

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY LIIIIIIIIIIIGHT WEIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>>5476687

>stomach looks like a ninja turtle shell
>Disgusting.

Nah what is really disgusting is the HGH spider bites.

All that cheap ass Chinese generic HGH.... FeelsBadMan :(

Too bad he couldnt afford pharm from Israel like me :^)
>>
>>5474510
>puts hannibal's face over himself
You do know hannibal was phoecian and not black right?
>>
File: 1380522042644.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1380522042644.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>5476725
>You do know hannibal was phoecian and not black right?

You know Hannibal was born and raised in the same country as my father right?

Dont presume to teach me the history of the Carthaginians, the Phoenicians (you cant even spell it correctly you stupid cuck), the Numidians, the Egyptians, the Axumites, or any of the Africa's other Empires.... as a matter of fact dont attempt to tell me shit about any Mediterranean empires, politics, or anything regarding classical antiquity or world history in general you thimble brained, limp dicked, fuck.
>>
File: 325px-PhoenicianTrade.png (95 KB, 325x243) Image search: [Google]
325px-PhoenicianTrade.png
95 KB, 325x243
>>5476749
They fucking weren't black you retard. Phoenicians(cellphone autocorrected me) came an area around the middle east. They weren't white but weren't black either. Egyptians were their own group of peoples also retard. You only would start getting black peoples more south in africa during the time period such as axum like you said.
>>
>>5476679
Weird look in too be honest. Guy went overboard
>>
>>5476749
WE
WUZ
KANGS
>>
>>5476768
>They fucking weren't black you retard

>is retarded
>accuses me of being a retard
>phone poster

Kill yourself cuck.

Nowhere did I ever say Hannibal was "black", also your simplistic understanding of race and civilization is evident. Saying "Phoenicians werent black" is like saying "Americans/British arent black" It was a cosmopolitan empire there were people from all corners of the known world operating within the empire and within the government of the empire.

>You only would start getting black peoples more south in africa during the time period

Kid you are a fucking idiot there was no wall preventing the movement of people. Black (and white, and brown) Africans lived and participated in the governments of all of the Mediterranean empires of antiquity.... how ignorant can you be?

Godddamn white people get on /pol/ and think they can stop learning actual history of the world.

>B-b-b-but my Carthaginians, and Egyptians were white senpai

No moron, white people were running around in animal skins, screwing their sisters, and finger painting on cave walls while mixed race empires were developing a world economy and mathematics to enable antique construction and navigation techniques.

Stay stupid kid.
>>
>>5474510
>black

into the trash desu senpai
>>
>>5476808
the sad thing is i bet you actually believe this, you stupid nigger
you have to so you can be proud of some fake multicultural paradise where your ancestors did something useful
>>
>>5473437
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/average-penis-size
>>
>>5476834

>I know I will laugh nervously and call him a "nigger", surely I will the debate that way.

You are genius kid, you will make it far.... just not into any pussy :^)
>>
>>5476808
>B-b-b-but my Carthaginians, and Egyptians were white senpai
Never fucking said they were
>It was a cosmopolitan empire there were people from all corners of the known world operating within the empire and within the government of the empire.
No it fucking wasn't. Carthagian didn't hold the people they ruled to the same standard as them and didn't count them as citizens. That is why they relied on troops they sent to them as mercs to fight wars.
>No moron, white people were running around in animal skins, screwing their sisters, and finger painting on cave walls
Cause rome and greeks weren't doing anything huh? Was rome that conquered and regrettably genocided the city of carthage.
Not even being /pol/ anon
>>
>>5476873

Cute did u just get back from another 5min reading expedition on Wikipedia?

Come back to teach me more history?

>Carthagian

lel blame it on your phone again phone poster, you cant even spell the concepts you are trying to talk about.

>Cause rome and greeks weren't doing anything huh?

Oh sorry I forgot that /pol/tards only count Romans and Greeks as "white" when it suits them..... also same cosmopolitan concept applies son.

Since you are having fun doing reading assignments on Wikipedia today, how about you go look up how many of the Roman Emperors were Maghrebine, Syriac, or of West Asian decent? They even had a tranny emperor.... so you tell me what a "Roman" is? People from Denmark, to Portugal, to Ethiopia, to Iran were Roman citizens at one point or another.

Please anon TEACH ME history, please do, I have no idea about anything to do with classical antiquity :^)

Now run along to Wikipedia and see what you can find cuckboy :^)
>>
>>5476901
I was showering, christ anon you just need to fucking settle down abit. Yes I know there was a trans emperor(who the praetorians killed) but emperors would be roman nobility born from rome. Rome did treat its conquered people as citizens but only to a certain extent. Don't know why you getting so hostile
>>
>>5476919
>but emperors would be roman nobility born from rome

Ooops you really dont know shit about the Roman Empire do you?..... one day you may child.

>Don't know why you getting so hostile

lel this is a 2/10 level of hostility right now young one, just trying to illuminate the half empty anime receptacle you call your mind.

Its ok though child, you dont have the knowledge, or strength to compete against a real man..... one day (yes) YOU MAY :^)

Now run along im sure you have some Chinese cartoon girls to watch, or someone else to call a nigger (:
>>
>>5476945
Not once have I called you a nigger anon.
>doesn't know rome had noble houses and plebs could only vote on pleb tribunes.
Rome was alot more democractic then other ancient civilizations but that doesn't mean they were fully. They had noble houses that would compose majority of the senate and vote on things. When rome had emperors the first few would pass it on to person they thought would be best heir but soon it became hereditary.
>>
>>5476979
Also im trans anon. Pretty sure you keep assuming im just a cis guy
>>
File: 1383722043476.jpg (82 KB, 546x549) Image search: [Google]
1383722043476.jpg
82 KB, 546x549
>>5476979
>Rome was alot more democractic then other ancient civilizations but that doesn't mean they were fully.

Why are you arguing with yourself?

>They had noble houses that would compose majority of the senate and vote on things

True for all periods? Then what the fuck are you using generalizations for?

>When rome had emperors the first few would pass it on to person they thought would be best heir but soon it became hereditary.

Thank you Wikipedia excerpt

>>5476996
>Pretty sure you keep assuming im just a cis guy

No I figured you were an ugly non passing hon with a room temperature IQ, a cellphone, and knowledge of the Wikipedia domain name.

Stop posting basic bitch 6th grader info in a BBC thread, its not impressive or amusing.

Jesus fuck the Tren Rage is real today, hons always fucking derailing :^)
>>
>>5477033
Holly fuck you are an ass.
>Why are you arguing with yourself?
The fuck are you going on about now?
>True for all periods? Then what the fuck are you using generalizations for?
Yes all periods roman noble houses would be the ones in the senate
>Thank you Wikipedia excerpt
You fucking rip me a new one when I make a spelling mistake and make ones yourself? Also don't see you doing much then just trying to belittle me.
>>
>>5477082

>Holly fuck
>Holly fuck
>Holly fuck
>Holly fuck

>You fucking rip me a new one when I make a spelling mistake and make ones yourself? Also don't see you doing much then just trying to belittle me.

Excerpt is a real word you dumb bitch, and I spelled it correctly. Go fuck yourself, literally because no cis guy wants you sweetie (:

You won the argument though because I am closing the thread. I feel my monitors may be in danger of being smashed if I have to read one more post from you.
>>
File: we wuz kangs.jpg (69 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangs.jpg
69 KB, 640x477
>>5477033
>>
>>5477124
Bye bye anon. Have fun with your temper tantrum
>>
You guys had to ruin this thread with History 101.

t-thanks
>>
>>5477746
Didn't think me bringing up a simple thing would cause this. Sorry anon
>>
Can we get back to BBC now?
>>
>people literally discuss history on a thread about big black cocks
LOL
>>
>>5476700
b-but muh barry white
>>
>>5473456
As the saying goes, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'evidence'.

>>5474169
Therefore it is "forbidden", and doing that which is forbidden is like 80% of all fetishes.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.