[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am I gay? I didn't ask for this shit. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Why am I gay?

I didn't ask for this shit. I don't want it.

Please GOD help me.
>>
>>5470140
Does it matter? You are what you are, go ahead and make the best of it, odds are you're not getting another chance.
>>
>>5470140
Because anon. Life finds ways to fuck you over. Might as well use it and live as good a life as possible.
>>
File: jlaw13.jpg (106 KB, 729x513) Image search: [Google]
jlaw13.jpg
106 KB, 729x513
>not wanting to be homo master race
>>
We all have one sin that we will struggle most with in life.
>>
>>5470170
Does there exist gay people that don't speak in buzz-phrases?
>>
>>5470202
why do a lot of gay guys use a lot of girl things but don't want to be girls? are they trans in denial?
>>
mayb your gay so u could be my bf?
>>
But anon, it was GOD that did this to you.
>>
>>5470258
>why do gay guys use pictures of cats but don't want to be cats? are they transspecies in denial?!!

There's nothing wrong with liking cool women. I like cool games, cool cats, cool women, cool men.
>>
>>5470546
but you know what I mean, like those guys that listen to a lot of britney spears and act very femenine
>>
>>5470598
It's called "gay culture" and a lot of guys really want to fit in.
>>
>>5470598
Well, some gay guys are more feminine than others and maybe they can relate more to femininity in general, but I think that's about it.
>>
>>5470598
It's just a personality thing, most gay guys are actually masculine-acting.
>>
>>5470321
Why does he hate me? I dindu nuffin.
>>
>>5470598

They're trapped in the year 2005?
>>
>>5470598
liking femenine things threatens the perceived masculinity of a man. most gays don't have that taboo
>>
>>5471486
ahh, the queer eye years.
>>
>>5470248
That's not a buzz phrase you moron. It's the truth.

As far as we can tell we've got one life and we're not getting another. Deal with it and make the best of it or kill yourself or live in misery, whatever.
>>
>>5474728
>JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE BE URSELF YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE CARPE DIEM

fuck the gay community, this is why i can't be gay, because i'm nothing like you faggots
>>
Transition and become a woman. Transwomen have it easier than gay men.
>>
>>5474907
Haha, yeah, of course we do. ;_;
>>
File: 1444165900691.png (283 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
1444165900691.png
283 KB, 500x312
>>5471496
>>
>>5470140
OP God has no intention of helping, i have been struggling with this for almost 40 yrs you would think if he was going to do something he would have by now. Pretty much have lost my faith in him desu
>>
>>5470598
Because Britney Spears has a few good songs. I listen to the music I like and don't give a fuck about what people think of me for it. I'll sing My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Green Day, and others with the same intensity as the one of two Britney Spears songs I like.
>>
>>5470140
Consider yourself lucky, I'm straight cuck and living to be a slave of the vaginal jew is the true nightmare.

You are homo master race, deal with it
>>
Straight life with 2.5 kids and monogamous wife is a trap,OP. Being gay is a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>5470248
Are you that "does repairitive therapy work?" anon with the cool Catholic father that wants nothing to do with your homophobic ravings? If, so, please see a secular therapist because you've got a lot of stuff to work through.

Jesus you're melodramatic. You might as well be telling your god you didn't ask for your hair and eye color. Being gay isn't a big deal in first world countries, so the sooner you get over it. The happier you'll be.

>>5470598
This, >>5471496, and likely this >>5470638 too for some guys.
Before I came out of the closet I was ashamed of listening to any band or artist with a female vocalist. After coming out I decided "Fuck it, Florence + the Machine sounds too good for me to care about 'no homo.'"

>>5474879
Pure cognitive dissonance. >>5474728 gave you solid advice, and you're doing everything you can to reject it by labeling it as a buzzword, poisoning the well, or attacking the arguer's motives.

You first world repressed religious faggots might be the most pathetic people on the planet. You let the innocuous thing you hate most about yourself define yourselves. You're worse than the special snowflake tumblrites, because when they make their entire identity revolve around their silly sexualities at least they don't complain half as much as you idiots do.

Grow up, you're more than your sexuality, stop bitching about a non issue, and I'm sure your god doesn't give a shit that you're gay.
>>
>>5476973
>monogamous wife is a trap

But this means you're not gay, liking transwomen isn't gay.
>>
File: smug pig hobbit.png (155 KB, 271x325) Image search: [Google]
smug pig hobbit.png
155 KB, 271x325
>>5477573
>>
>>5477111
I'm not even religious. I just hate it. There's something about it that drives me to almost violent levels of rage. I'm sorry.
>>
>>5477111
Also how do you know who I am? What the fuck?
>>
>>5484151
>Also how do you know who I am? What the fuck?
1. You have a distinctive writing style
>fuck the gay community, this is why i can't be gay, because i'm nothing like you faggots
2. Familiar use of generalizations.as soon as someone says something you don't want to hear.
3. I was hoping you hadn't killed yourself after being told that repairitive therapy was bunk.

I was the anon you said was trying to recruit you/posted all those vice videos exposing repairitve therapy/asked you why you didn't want to be gay.

Anywho, glad you didn't off yourself. Hang in there OP, and good luck figuring out that being gay doesn't mean you have to act or live like a gay stereotype.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.